My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first it was just a few sprinkles. A moan parted Katie's lips when the first warm spray made contact with her skin. After a few seconds, a steady stream erupted from the old man's piss hole as the sexy wife felt her neighbor's warm urine splash onto her perfect firm breasts. She leaned her head back as she reveled in the feeling of depravity as it ran down her chest, stomach, and thighs.

"Ooooohhhhhhh!" she squealed.

Katie placed her hands in the growing pool at the bottom of the shower as she moved her freckled face lower and allowed the yellowish squirt to run over her lips, across her chin and down her neck. Her head shot backwards instinctively but she moved it back in front of his cock.

Phil laughed in excited bliss as he watched his piss splash onto Katie's freckled face. He felt the blood shoot into his hardening cock, making it grow some more. It thrilled him to have such power over his beautiful neighbor. The same sexy woman who used to be vice president of a major bank in Kansas City, the former Mrs. America, current cast of a popular television show. But yet here she was on her knees, allowing him to piss all over her.

Katie arched her back slightly as she slowly moved her face from side to side. Instinctively, she knew what the old man's next order would be.

"Open your mouth, Freckles!" Phil said sternly as he watched his urine splash off Katie's perfectly sculptured nose. The sexy mother only hesitated for a second. Looking up at him with her beautiful brown eyes, she obediently parted her lips as Phil aimed the thick, yellow stream at her open mouth.

The taste was not as bad as she had feared it would be, certainly not as foul as the smell. Nevertheless the depravity of what she was doing as well as the sheer amount of warm liquid that quickly filled her mouth caused Katie to gag as a mixture of salty and bitter flavors spread across her tongue. Retching, the hot wife lowered her head, allowing the old man to pee all over her hair and neck.

The sound of her cell phone vibrating on the counter caused her to look up again as Phil's thick spurt caught her in the eye, making Katie wince in pain as she quickly covered her face with her hand.

"I bet that's your husband" the old man laughed, watching his piss splash off Katie's wedding ring "would you like to take the call?"

Katie felt sure that it was indeed Fred calling to let her know he was on his way. She could only imagine what he would say if he could see her now. On her knees, naked in her own shower, allowing her perverted old neighbor to pee all over her.

Slowly, the horny wife looked up again, a dreamy expression on her face. Her cell phone kept vibrating but she no longer cared. The depraved sensation of being humiliated this way was beyond anything she had ever experienced. She did not want it to end.

Feeling her pussy twitch, the sexy beauty moved her face back to the thick stream, opening her mouth again.

"There you go! You love it, don't you? You piss gargling slut!" Dorman laughed excitedly as he continued to relieve himself in the married woman's mouth.

His words stung yet Katie knew that they were true. She once again marveled at the fact that she was reveling in her own degradation. The fact that this hideous man could make her do anything, excited her beyond belief. The married mother pinched her nipples as the foul liquid continued to flow out of the corners of her open mouth. Finding herself more and more turned on as she listened to the old neighbor's taunting, the beautiful wife did the unthinkable, swallowing several times as she gulped down her lover's warm piss.

"That's it Drink it down! Swallow it all!" Phil cried. Again, his cock gained another inch and the stream seemed to slow abruptly.

Katie mewled disappointedly as it dwindled. She looked up at the old man then back down at his giant cock, seductively running her tongue across her lips.

"Ooooh, looks like someone enjoyed that!" she finally said, smiling as she reached out with her hand, her fingertips scraping the skin of the old man's now semi-erect prick.

"I was just gonna say the same thing!" Phil laughed "You never cease to amaze me with your sluttiness, Mrs. Jackson!"

Katie slowly leaned forward and kissed the tip of his twitching cock, then licked the last clinging drop from his head. The final taste of his piss sent a wild shiver through her.

"Wow" the married mother said, moving a soaked strand of hair from her face "I'd better clean up!". She looked around her as she sat up on her heels. The intense smell of their combined piss filled the room.

Dazed, Katie watched the obese neighbor shake his big cock one last time before pulling his sweatpants back up.

"Well, I guess you can scratch that off your bucket list" she added mischievously as the old man turned to leave.

"Yeah! Doesn't mean it was the last time though!" Phil grinned, chuckling as he limped out of the bathroom, banging the door shut behind him.

Katie shuddered slightly, glancing down at the yellow pool beneath her. Shaking her head in disbelief, she slowly stood up and turned on the shower. She really had no idea what had befallen her. The sexy wife and mother of two wonderful children knew that she had done something that was considered extremely perverse. But as dirty and deviant as it was, she could not deny the wicked pleasure she had felt. Her fingers trailed over her wet cunt as the taste of the old man's piss still lingered on her tongue. Katie felt sure that most women would have been totally disgusted by what Phil had done to her but Mrs. Jackson knew she wasn't just any woman.