All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 26'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Does she ever fuck Fred anymore????

He must just be there to fill the page and text requirements for length and word count.

Freddyj881Freddyj881about 10 years agoAuthor
Did you even read the story?

Seriously ducky - have you even bothered reading the story? I'm pretty sure we've addressed that specific plot point multiple times the past few chapters!

Maximo DanoMaximo Danoabout 10 years ago
Another hot one!

Thanks guys for keeping it hot! I always look forward to a story from you two. Even if it's something I'm not into, you guys throw in some hot details that keep me interested. As always, thank you for continuing to write, keep up the good work, and I think another story in a day or two is perfectly reasonable! Hahaha, thanks again you two!

Younglover1124Younglover1124about 10 years ago
Sheila

Love the stories still want to read what happened with Sheila and Phil

doug502doug502about 10 years ago
Another great chapter

I like how Katie will do anything to please Phil. Now he says hes going to make her a first class whore. I wonder what will happen in the next chapter, Maybe Reg and Phil will have some more fun with Katie, or maybe Phil will let some of his other friends have their way with the hot slut.

hardcorepshardcorepsabout 10 years ago
Needs penetration!

Another good one guys.. but please.. Katie needs some vaginal penetration! It's so much hotter when Phil gets in there.

mercianknightmercianknightabout 10 years ago
Bravo!

Well done guys, another brilliant instalment. Keeping it fresh as always.

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderabout 10 years ago
Back in Business!

Freddy, this is superb. Well done! Finally we are back in business. The build up, the finale, and the cleverly made platform for what is coming next - brilliant. Once again we have Katie, in the situation that describes the whole fascination best - conflict. Poor old Katie - she hates herself, but can't stop herself, and this is what we all love about freckles. Phil - also back to what he does best; taking advantage of a situation. He enjoys humiliating her, and now we have the opportunity to see how far he will take it. Your work is fantastic. Can't wait for the next story. Please don't make us wait too long for the next story!!!

mydarknessmydarknessabout 10 years ago
just disappointed

Hope you have better for us in the future. I have read the story for a long time now and i feel since phil has got back from jail the story has gotten worse. She doesn't act as she loves fred anymore. It feels the story has gone from hot wife to whore wife. I understand you setup that fred is gonna like seeing her with other men for it would be the only way for their marriage to last after everything. I understand her enjoying and getting addicted to being humilated and degraded also wanting to stop but not being able to stop herself. She was scared of fred's reaction to the job scandel and was why she went along with phil's blackmail at the start. Now it seems she just a whore with nothing else to her other than to accept she is a whore. maybe i just want to see her be a little stronger than she has been or atleast somewhat depressed or repented about what she is doing. I defintely want phil to get some just desserts for his actions/blackmail. It was hot with her being a slut for her husband but now she just a slut. I will continue to read in hopes u can pull the story back to the loving couple who where exploring the sex life and the pitfalls of kate learning more about her own sexual needs but it seems like it would take a miracle for it to be hot wife kate anymore. Now all we are left with is whore wife kate.

blackbird13blackbird13about 10 years ago
also dissapointed

I agree with the comment from mydarkness. The story line has taken a turn for the worse over the last few stories, the Phil narrative is getting boring and repetitive. It's such a shame because for so long this was an excellent,creative, erotic tale about a husband and his wife's discovery of her sexuality. Not anymore.

arthorarthorabout 10 years ago
Not disapointed at all

On the contrary: this brilliant story is back on the track.

Eagerly looking forward to more hot encounters between Katie end her new Man.

newfield1981newfield1981about 10 years ago
?????????

I agree that the Katie story seems to be looseing its original flavor! Where's the reluctance? Its hard to believe the husband doesn't suspect something is up! I think a solution to the problem is get rid of Phil D. and have her hooking up with other big cocks! Let the husband find out and take revenge in the form of a forced gangbang! But don't lose the reluctance on her part its crucial!!!

filmjunkie95filmjunkie95about 10 years ago
loving it

Liking the story but i agree its getting a bit off tack. I'm really looking forward to her finally getting caught, or maybe another scene of her fucking on the phone with her husband. Keep up the great work, anxiously awaiting the next chapter

hardcorepshardcorepsabout 10 years ago
Chance of getting caught!

I think the story is right on track! The whole point of the progression was that she has to eventually overcome the reluctance and lose her composure in the moment. But it could be cool to add reluctance in new ways.

For example, tt would really hot if Katie (reluctantly) and Phil were fooling around, with Fred in the next room or outside in the garden!

serialsidserialsidabout 10 years ago
Still Great

Still loving this series, I think its going along just as it should. Fred started something in his wife and Phil has just taken it to the next level to where she is finding out who she truly is, and what she needs!!! I can't wait to see where they take it next, hope they don't keep us waiting too long.

mistout1mistout1almost 10 years ago
I wish you would have killed Phil

He's a complete assbag and now Fred's a chuck hold. I hope Fred grows a set and finishes what the heart attack started.

bhoff84bhoff84almost 10 years ago
Nice going

this is a good new addition, and i like where it is leading up to! I can't wait to hear the next part of the story!

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderalmost 10 years ago
Next installment

FREDDY J, when are you going to have our next installment? Don't leave us hanging buddy!

Glagla0009Glagla000912 months ago

Une série extraordinaire !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES