My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,630 Followers

"Let's go back downstairs, shall we? I would like to see Phil's room." Reggie said, winking at Katie as he put his hand on the small of her back, ushering her out of the door.

His hand stayed on the sexy wife's back as they walked together along the corridor and headed down the stairs. Katie noticed the way his fingertips seemed to randomly wander down to the top of her ass cheek every now and then, stroking the soft flesh through her summer dress.

As the inspection went on, Katie became used to the black man awkwardly putting his arm around her every now and then, occasionally pulling her towards him a bit, giving her sexy ass a soft grope here and there.

The married former beauty queen pretended not to notice and let him do as he pleased though she was taken aback at the officer's impertinence.

Months ago she would have probably slapped him before throwing him out of her house but her ultimate submission to her neighbor had taken its toll on the beautiful mother and she had to admit that a part of her enjoyed acting subservient while letting a complete stranger fondle her. Besides she had promised Phil that she would help him and act flirty towards the officer.

After showing him the remaining rooms on the ground floor, the hot wife led the way to the basement in order for the officer to view Phil's premise.

As they entered they entered the musty room, the hot wife frowned. When she had gone to wake Phil, it had been dark but now, with the lights on, her neighbor's conception of tidiness was painfully visible. The place was a mess. Dirty laundry was scattered all over the floor and on the bed while newspapers, magazines and empty cans of beer were strewn around.

Katie shook her head, wondering why Phil hadn't cleaned up, knowing that the officer would be visiting. The penetrating smell of sweat and tobacco filled the air. The beauty queen had become familiar with the stench of her old neighbor's evaporations and actually felt her pussy tingle at the intoxicating scent that brought back the memories of what he had done to her in this room.

The probation officer picked up a fashion magazine off the floor, the front page featured a picture of Katie posing in white lingerie. The black man gave a whistle, looking first at the picture then back up at the hot wife.

"Damn, that's hot! You are one sexy mother!" he exclaimed, smiling.

"Thank you" Katie said softly, blushing, not knowing what else to say.

"I bet Phil thinks so too. That's probably why he got all these magazines of you lying around" the black man laughed, as he stepped next to Katie, putting his arm around her again, as he held up the picture.

"Look at you! What a body!" he cried as he pulled her close. Once again the beauty queen felt his hand gently stroking the small of her back, his fingertips massaging the upper part of her buttocks.

"We'd better go back upstairs" Katie said, again fighting her instinct of slapping the obnoxious man's hand away as he kept groping her ass.

Peterson threw the magazine back onto the floor and looked around until his eyes came to rest on the couch standing in the middle of the room.

"Damn, I used to have one of these. Same color" he exclaimed as he moved over to the piece of furniture and sat down, dragging Katie along with him.

"Solidly built. They don't make 'em like this anymore" he laughed, bouncing up and down a bit.

Before Katie had time to react, he pulled the dumbfounded wife down to the chaise with him while he spun her around and planted her ass on his thigh.

The married mother gasped in shock, not knowing how to react.

"I guess you and your husband used to have sex on this thing all the time" the officer snickered, his hands stroking Katie's slender waist.

Sitting on the black man's lap and feeling his hands on her luscious hips, the hot wife felt that the flirting and groping had gone far enough.

"Mr. Peterson" she hissed "I'm not that kind..."

Her voice trailed off as she felt the officer's hands wander upward to her sensitive breasts, softly squeezing them, his fingertips circling her nipples over the thin fabric of her dress and bra.

The hot wife bit her bottom lip as butterflies erupted inside her belly. She couldn't believe the officer's audacity and how he obviously didn't mind feeling her up in her own home while her husband was upstairs.

"Damn" the black man suddenly cried out, pointing to the far end of the couch, where dozens of huge stains were splattered around.

"Man, this thing got splashed! Looks like someone popped a cork. Phil must have had a party going on down here." he laughed, continuing to massage Katie's soft breast with his hand.

The beauty queen blushed as she remembered her encounter with the old man a few weeks back. How he had shot a gigantic load of his wonderful seed into her gorgeous face and the way it ran down her features, mixing with her own saliva.

"Damn, Mrs. America, you are one sexy broad!" Reggie growled, turning his attention back to Katie's toned body as he stroked her back. Gently, he hooked his fingers under the straps of her dress and started pulling them over her naked shoulders.

"We really should go back upstairs!" Katie exclaimed desperately, jumping off the black man's lap and pulling her straps back in place.

Before he had time to answer, the hot wife hurried out of the room and up the stairs.

Fred and Phil were sitting in the living room, talking as she walked back in.

"I was just telling your lovely wife what a wonderful house you have" the black man said as he appeared behind Katie, once again putting his hand on the small of her back as they stood next to each other near the doorway.

"You really are gracious people" he added as the hot wife felt his hand wander to her ass again. This time, much less subtle than before he roughly kneaded her gorgeous behind, pinching and groping the hot flesh, "Helping out a neighbor..."

Katie jumped slightly as his middle finger found its way between her ass cheeks, poking and probing. Gritting her teeth, the sexy, jerking wife desperately tried to maintain her composure in front of her unsuspecting husband who was sitting just a few feet away. She felt sure that by now the black man had noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties.

The probation officer went on to talk about how nice it was of the married couple to give their old neighbor the opportunity to live with them and how it would surely benefit his social rehabilitation. Fred's view was partially blocked by the living room couch as the black man continued to vigorously grope his hot wife's ass.

Katie swallowed hard, she would have loved to slap his hand away but she remembered her vow to help Phil and how he had demanded that she let the officer have a feel if he wanted to.

As she felt her round butt being pinched and mauled over her thin dress, Katie realized in shame that she was getting more and more turned on by the lewdness of being fondled in front of her husband.

Ever since her submission to Phil, she had been in a constant state of arousal and the combination of the old neighbor's fingering earlier on and the black man's groping was beginning to take its toll on the beautiful mother. Her nipples were hard as rocks and her pussy was getting wetter by the second.

Once again she marveled at the officer's impertinence. It wasn't an hour ago that he had walked into her house yet here he was feeling her up, in front of her loving husband no less. Katie wondered how far the black man would go. What if he wanted more than just a feel? The hot wife shuddered at the thought.

"Right" Phil coughed, getting up from the couch, his huge beer gut wobbling as he pulled up his pants a bit.

"I'm hungry and we gotta be at the Plaza at half past eleven" he said, looking at the clock "I'd hate to be late and have my reservation released".

Half an hour later Katie and the three men arrived at the Cheesecake Factory in Kansas City's famous shopping district. The SUV's air condition had stopped working the day before and everyone was happy to finally escape the sauna-like climate inside the car.

Phil had wondered all week long about the best place to have lunch and Fred had immediately suggested their favorite restaurant to him.

As the waitress escorted the party to a table in the far corner with the married couple leading the way, the two old men didn't know whether to feast their eyes on the lush furnishings or on the hot wife's swaying ass as Katie strutted along in her high heel sandals in front of them, turning the heads of nearly every man in the room.

"That's a real gentleman right there!" Reggie cried, smiling as Fred pulled out a chair, waiting until his wife was seated.

"You know, in the old days" Phil quickly interjected, as Fred grabbed the chair next to Katie in order to sit down "the husband and wife were seated opposite from one another at a dinner table. Why not follow the conventions?" he said, grinning.

Fred gave him a surprised look, laughing "Sure. Why not?" he shrugged as he moved around the table and sat down opposite from his wife while Dorman and the black man seated themselves on either side of the beautiful woman.

The young blonde waitress handed out the menus and took their orders for drinks.

"You should really try the Hibachi Steak." Fred suggested, pointing to the black man's menu card.

"Nah, I'll think I'll go with the Filet Mignon" the officer laughed "I like my meat to be as tender as possible" he said, winking at Katie.

"I bet you do" Phil coughed, a devious grin on his face. Frowning, he looked up at the ceiling.

"Damn those air conditions!" he snarled, pointing towards the ventilation "doesn't do my rheumatism any good. I'd better get out of the chill" he said, raising his obese body from the chair and pulling it closer to Katie's stool, causing their legs to touch.

"There, that's better" he said, peering at the menu again.

Katie felt sure that the arrangement of the seating order and the fuss about the air condition were all just a pretense. She didn't have to wait long for her premonition to be confirmed as she felt Phil's pudgy hand sneak its way under the table and stroke the upper part of her thigh as his fingers pulled up the hem of her dress.

The married woman anxiously looked around, afraid that someone might see but with their table being situated in the far corner of the room, there were no witnesses to the old man's manipulation.

Katie bit her bottom lip as she peered at the menu, feeling Phil's familiar hand stroke the inside of her thigh. Despite being in a public place and despite Fred sitting just across the table, the hot mother felt her wet cunt twitch with excitement.

Making sure that the unsuspecting husband wasn't looking, Phil grabbed Katie's delicate hand and pulled it underneath the table as he placed it on the huge bulge in his pants.

The hot wife shot him a pleading glance, her mouth half open as he rubbed her soft hand up and down the length of his monstrous endowment.

Though it was still concealed, Katie relished the feeling of her neighbor's thick prick while she tenderly squeezed the mammoth shaft through the blue denim. Anxiously, she looked over at Fred who appeared to be absorbed in the menu.

Once again, even though she hated to admit it, rubbing the old man's beautiful fat cock in a public place and practically in front of her husband only seemed to fuel her excitement.

Releasing her hand, Dorman exhaled as he leaned back in his chair. Katie knew that she should pull away but her oversexed body didn't want her to let go of the oversized fuck-stick as she continued to jerk the obese man's cock through his scrubby trousers.

Her face turning crimson, the married mother could even feel the outline of the protruding veins on Phil's enormous rod as it throbbed and swelled inside his pants.

Looking to the side, she suddenly noticed the probation officer studying her eagerly from the corner of his eyes as he pretended to look at the menu.

She felt sure that the black man couldn't see what she was doing under the table yet for some reason he seemed to be smiling knowingly.

"And what are you having, sweetie?" Fred suddenly inquired, smiling at his wife "Let me guess. Chicken Bellagio?"

"What? Oh yes" Katie said dreamily, her voice slightly crackling with arousal as she continued to stroke her neighbor's huge bulge.

"I must say, this really is a nice place to eat" the black man exclaimed, looking around "and the food looks fantastic".

Fred gave a slight cough. "I hope Katie doesn't mind me telling you but we actually visited this place before I proposed to her" he said, beaming at his sexy wife.

"Thankfully" he added "she said yes."

The hot wife's breathing was labored as she gave her husband a faint smile, blushing. She remembered how romantic his proposal had been yet at the moment she wanted nothing more than for him and everyone else to go away so that her old neighbor could finally whip out his admirable cock and shove it deep inside her wet pussy while he fucked her like a slut.

"I bet you must have felt like the luckiest guy in the world" Phil chuckled as he felt Katie's fingers stroking and squeezing his huge prick underneath the table.

"I still am the luckiest guy in the world!" Fred exclaimed.

Katie looked over at her loving husband. The married mother felt guilty yet once again her overwhelming lust for Phil's cock seemed to block all remorse from her mind.

As the waitress brought the drinks, the black man pulled out his cell phone and handed it to Fred.

"Would you mind taking a picture of us?" he asked "after all, it's not every day that you get to meet a local celebrity"

Her hand still engulfing Phil's giant bulge, Katie watched as Reggie pulled his chair towards her. He smiled as he put his arm around the sexy woman.

While Fred was busy trying to adjust the phone and before the hot wife had time to react, the black officer quickly grabbed her other hand and placed it on his crotch, rubbing it over his trousers. Katie gasped as she couldn't believe what was happening. His cock felt short and stubby compared to Phil's but his balls seemed huge and heavy as he continued to jerk her hand up and down.

Shocked and stunned, Katie just sat there, not knowing what to do as her hands rested on the old men's crotches while they made her fondle their cocks. Fred held the phone to his face.

"Say cheesecake!" he laughed.

The two elderly men leaned in to the hot wife, beaming from ear to ear as she felt their throbbing bulges underneath the table. The married mother swallowed hard and gave a faint smile as her husband pressed the release and the flashlight went off.

"Thanks. Now that's a souvenir I can show off with! Posing with a supermodel!" the black man laughed as both men straightened themselves a bit and moved sideways as Katie released their pricks.

Twenty minutes later lunch was served and the party hungrily indulged in the excellent food. Though she had been oddly aroused by stroking two cocks at the same time while her unsuspecting husband was snapping a picture, Katie felt relieved that for a change everyone seemed to be more occupied with their meals instead of her body.

"It's really good to see Phil doing so well" the probation officer said, an hour later as they were enjoying their desserts "the only problem I see is the lack of a steady occupation. Wouldn't even have to be a full-time job, you know. Some sort of task, routine. Anything!" he added, happily munching away at his cheese cake.

Dorman gave vent to a loud laugh. "I'm 73 years old" he cried "I don't fucking need an occupation!"

"You're assets were frozen with your arrest Mr. Dorman," Reggie explained, "So you will need to find some sort of income."

Fred swallowed and wiped his mouth his napkin, "I'm pretty sure he'll find something eventually," trying to remedy the situation.

"I'm afraid that eventually won't be good enough," Reggie continued. "In fact, I'm.."

Mr. Jackson, although he emphasized with his old neighbor, he longed for the passionate sex that he had grown accustomed to with his wife. He felt for sure that he was going to announce that Phil was going to have to return to jail.

Suddenly Katie leaned forward at the table, "You know that I'm going to be on 'Dancing with the Stars' and I'll be in Los Angeles off and on for filming. Phil could act as my manager, personal assistant, or do whatever. Obviously I can't pay much but it would be considered employment."

Fred's heart skipped a beat, his mouth half open. She had never mentioned anything of the kind to him. He knew he wouldn't be able to attend the first few weeks of taping because of his responsibilities at work but the thought of the old man continuing to live with them would only had months to his frustrations.

"That should certainly count as 'occupation', shouldn't it?" Phil exclaimed, smiling at the officer and at the Jackson's. This day was turning out even better than he anticipated. He smiled broadly with his yellowish teeth knowing what he would be doing to Fred's wife in a few weeks!

"Absolutely!" the black man said, smiling "Phil can really consider himself lucky to have such wonderful friends".

Fred's eyes rolled as he stared at Katie and wished they could have discussed this prior to her announcement. She glanced at her husband and felt the disappointment in his eyes.

The conversation quickly turned to sports as the three men started to exchange old baseball anecdotes. Noticing Reggie's interest, Phil suggested that they all go and visit the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in down the street.

Katie wasn't really too keen on visiting an exhibition but she quickly agreed, intent on keeping the probation officer happy for Phil's sake.

The temperature had risen once again and with the car's air condition not working, everyone was glad that the museum was just a ten minutes' drive away.

Phil mopped his sweaty brow as the group stepped through the main entrance and purchased their tickets.

Once inside, the probation officer instantly seemed to become absorbed in all the memorabilia as he rushed from one glass case to another, giddy with excitement.

The museum was nearly empty, with just one or two other visitors wandering about the halls.

While Fred and Phil seemed to be taking interest in some antique bats, Katie slowly strolled about the exhibition rooms, enjoying the cool ventilation on her overheated skin, her high heels sandals echoing on the tile floor.

Lost in thought, the sexy wife was studying some old black and white pictures when she suddenly felt a hand touch her delicate back.

"There you are!" a familiar voice said.

Turning her head, Katie cringed slightly as Reggie Peterson put his face close to hers.

"You like Jackie Robinson, huh?" he asked, looking at the pictures "You know, people used to tell me I looked just like him when I was younger." he snickered, his hand stroking her back as it slowly wandered to her ass.

The black man looked around quickly before he grabbed the hot mother's hand and pulled it to his groin

"Touch it again!" he demanded "Don't tell me you didn't like stroking it at the restaurant."

Katie stood there frozen, her head buzzing as she felt the officer's stiff cock through his pants as he continued to rub her hand up and down his crotch.

"Oh Damn, you're making me so horny, Missus" he groaned "so fucking beautiful! You must really want Phil to stay with you!" Raging with lust Reggie drug the startled mother along with him to a small alcove were several historic jerseys were illuminated in displays.

Shoving Katie against the wall, his hands were all over her as he squeezed her breasts, flicking his fingertips over the beauty queens protruding nipples.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,630 Followers