My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,634 Followers

The obese man had a confident grin on his face as he watched the hot mother vigorously suck off the black man. Flicking her tongue around the glans, Katie gave Phil a sexy, little smile before pulling her lips over the fat knob again.

Once again, Dorman marveled at the power he had over the horny, married woman. Knowing that she would do anything he asked of her made the blood shoot into his groin.

"Shit, you can't have all the fun here" he finally exclaimed as he took a step towards the lewd scene, fumbling with his zipper as he freed his semi-erect prick.

"Damn, brother!" Reggie cried as he caught sight of the fat man's monstrous appendage "That's a fucking Pringles can you got there! No wonder the bitch does everything you say!"

Phil chuckled as he stepped up to Katie, grabbing her free hand and guiding it to his cock. Without cutting back her efforts on the black man's prick, the married beauty queen immediately started jerking Phil's gigantic fuck-stick.

The hot beauty realized with shame how turned on she had become.

As she continued her oral efforts, Reggie Peterson's features contorted. Katie had barely been sucking him off for two minutes but after watching her flaunt her sexy body all day and not having cum in weeks, he couldn't fight the rush to climax as his big body tensed up, his prick convulsing.

Noticing his impending orgasm, Katie quickly let go of Phil's cock, both hands engulfing the base of the black man's erupting tool.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Ohhhhh shitttttt! I'm cumming!" he cried, his knees buckling as he emptied the content of his large balls into the married woman's mouth.

Without being asked to, Katie swallowed the thick fluid that shot out of his piss hole and onto her tongue as she held onto his cock. The taste was almost exotic, much sweeter than she has ever tasted.

Since Phil had first blackmailed her years ago, she had tasted the sperm of many different men but this had to be the chunkiest load she had ever swallowed, the texture almost jelly-like.

As she gobbled down his thick, hot semen, Katie felt sure that her efforts would make the probation officer give Phil an immaculate testimony.

Swallowing the last of the black man's seed, the hot wife lifted her head and swirled her tongue around his piss-hole once again, cleansing the deflating member from the gooey cum.

Breathlessly, she finally stared up at the officer with watery eyes.

"I hope.. you're happy... now!" she huffed, defiantly, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

The hot wife looked over at Phil, as if waiting for his approval. Her obese neighbor was stroking his giant rod with both hands.

"Don't worry, Freckles. He won't be sending me back to that hell hole, will you, Reg?" the obese man chuckled as he saw the look on her face.

"What? Oh hell no!" Peterson huffed, breathlessly, wiping his deflating cock "Damn Missus, that was fucking incredible".

Dorman roughly grabbed the hot wife by the back of her neck as he held his monstrous prick close to her pretty face. The familiar intoxicating scent of his manliness made her head spin as she longingly looked at the thick, throbbing veins on his steel rod.

"What about me?" the old man asked.

"Fred's probably back by now!" Katie panted pleadingly, swallowing the last chunks of cum as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand "I'll do it later, I promise!"

"Fuck it! I'm horny now" the old man cried triumphantly, smearing his prick over Katie's face as he forcefully yanked her head up, cramming the fat fuck-stick into the married mother's mouth "and so are you!"

While the probation officer had been much more timid and gentle, Phil roughly shoved his much larger prick right down Katie's throat, instantly making her gag and snort.

"Watch and learn, brother! I'll show you how to fuck this whore properly!" the fat man laughed as he picked up speed, reaming the beauty queen's flawless face. Loud guttural sounds of retching echoed through the stairwell.

He pumped his cock in and out of Katie's wet mouth as he glanced over, "Are we good now, Reggie?" his voice straining.

"Hell yeah," the black man huffed as he leaned against the wall, still trying to catch his breath.

"Oh, by the way, Freckles," Phil grinned down at her as his cock was in her mouth, "This is my bookie, Reggie Peterson." Phil cried, brutally forcing his iron-hard shaft down the married woman's throat.

Katie pulled her mouth off his cock and looked up at him, staring dumbfounded at her old lover, then at the black man standing next to him. Large strands of dripping saliva connected her mouth to the throbbing red mushroom head of Phil's prick.

"What are you looking at? Keep sucking, you stupid slut!" Roughly, the fat man grabbed the back of her head while he shoved his throbbing tool back into her mouth and began to vigorously face fuck the beautiful mother again.

"Unfortunately, Freckles, I've got a bit of a gambling problem" Dorman huffed, his flabby hips jerking as he once again crammed his oversized cock to the hilt down the hot wife's throat, making her cough and gag "Old Reggie here loaned me some money years ago and I promised him I'd pay it back as soon as I got out of jail!".

A frown appeared on the hot wife's forehead while she continued to let her fat neighbor fuck her face as she realized in horror that Phil had simply used her sexy body in order to fulfill his financial obligations.

Katie uttered a few hums and grunts that sounded like some form of protest but whatever she was about to say was muffled by the giant schlong stuffed in her mouth.

"That's right. I owe this guy 95 bucks. That's how much a blowjob from Mrs. America is worth." the old man cried, his fat, sweaty body convulsing with excitement.

The married mother felt cheap and degraded as tears formed in her eyes. She had flirted with the black man, let him grope her all day long and even sucked him off thinking that she was preventing her fat neighbor from going back to jail.

"Fuck yeah! Keep sucking. That's the price of a blowjob from Mrs. America!" Phil giggled as he frantically fucked the married woman's mouth.

Katie was beside herself as the truth sunk in. Her lover, the man she had finally submitted to, had betrayed her. For some reason though, the thought of the ugly man pimping out her sexy body made her suck even harder on his prick. She wanted to be dominated by him, have him humiliate and use her for his sick pleasure.

"Would you believe it, Reg? Phil snarled, "This bitch reported me to the authorities because she was afraid of becoming addicted to my cock."

Violently, he yanked Katie's head back as she stared at him in disbelief, coughing. "How did that work out for you, you stupid slut?" he laughed, roughly inserting his gigantic pole back into her dripping mouth.

The inside of her cheeks felt like a vacuum on his shaft as the horny woman swallowed more of his rock-hard cock.

The old man knew from experience that the more he verbally abused her, the rougher she was treated, the hornier and more submissive his beautiful neighbor would become.

Grabbing her hair, he pulled her mouth from his cock, slapping her face several times with his oversized prick. "Who's my slut?"

"I..I am." the beautiful wife whimpered, breathlessly.

Katie couldn't stop moaning, her mouth half open as the nasty, old neighbor kept slapping her face with his huge, fleshy cock. It was all too much. Her pussy spasmed as she felt her juices run down her thigh. The hot mother turned her head slightly, obediently presenting her freckled cheek as Phil whipped his hot veiny shaft against the side of her head over and over again.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned, sticking out her delicate tongue. Somewhere in the back of her mind, the hot wife knew her husband was waiting for her, maybe even searching for them, that he could walk through the door at any moment but yet she still desperately wanted her fat lover to squirt his hot seed into her mouth.

"You like being pimped out, don't you?" Phil bellowed as Katie lifted her head, a submissive look in her eyes, "You like being my slut!"

he sexy mother knew exactly what he wanted to hear.

"Yes" she whimpered, sniffing.

"Make it sound sexy," Phil demanded, slapping her hard across her face with his open hand.

"I...like being pimped out!" she cried, desperately trying to get his wonderful prick back into her mouth, not caring any longer about the officer witnessing her humiliation.

"That's good, Freckles! Because I'm going to make you a first class whore. Just you wait and see."

Grinning deviously, he leaned forward as he hocked a loogie and spat into Katie's beautiful face.

"Tell me you love me!" he growled, grabbing her wet chin as he watched his thick phlegm run down her freckled cheeks.

Rather than being appalled, Katie was all over his fat prick as she hungrily gobbled down the beautiful piece of flesh.

"Would you believe this slut, Reg?" the old man asked, breathlessly, "she models herself as the perfect mother and wife yet she's nothing but a cum-dumpster with make-up on it".

Standing just a few inches away, Reggie Peterson couldn't believe what he was seeing. The former Mrs. America, a supposed icon of beauty and virtue, was on her knees, sucking off an old, ugly-looking man in a dirty staircase. Moreover, the sexy woman was obviously enjoying the degrading treatment. Dorman had been right. She was addicted to his cock

The black man could see the outline of Phil's monster prick forming a huge bulge in the hot wife's throat as he listened to her gag and moan.

"Fucking hell, bro!" he gasped "She's got to be the most wanton slut I've ever seen.

Dorman snickered as he enjoyed the sensation of Katie's wet tongue bathing the underside of his prick in her saliva, flicking it over his thick veins again and again. Her fingers grabbed his fuck stick tightly as they tangled in his thick pubic hair.

"Oh Freckles, you're all looks and no brains. But damn, you can suck cock like no other!"

Brutally, he hammered his iron-hard shaft into Katie's salivating mouth with a speed and force that defied his old, out-of-shape body.

Suddenly he pulled his dripping prick out of her throat as the beauty queen belched out a series of dry, retching coughs, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Mind you don't puke, slut! You wouldn't want that fancy pasta dish you ate spilling all over your nice dress" the obese man cried as he shoved his fuck-stick back into the married mother's face and started picking up speed again.

Phil knew he was close. Roughly grabbing Katie by the ears, he ruthlessly pounded his monstrous, veiny shaft into the retching woman's mouth with all he had. Globs of yellow snot were running out of her nose as tears streamed down her face.

The disgusting fat man felt the nerve endings in his massive cock send shockwaves of pleasure to his brain

"Ohh fuck yeah! You stupid fucking married whore! That's it! That's it! Here I cum! Ohhh fuck!!" he shouted, feeling the boiling sperm surge through his foot-long prick as his flabby body shook and trembled.

"Arghhhhhhh!" Dorman roared.

The first shots of seed went straight into Katie's gullet as the mammoth fuck-stick convulsed deep inside her throat. The married mother quickly engulfed her neighbor's fat rod with both her hands again, enjoying the feeling of the giant cock erupting over and over again inside her mouth, bathing her tonsils in creamy nut juice.

Katie sucked and swallowed as fast as she could. The hot wife realized that she was on the brink of climax herself, trying to get all of the delicious fluid into her stomach as fast as she could. Wantonly moaning on his pulsating prick, she felt more pussy juices run down her thighs as the fat geezer squirted more of his salty manliness down her throat. Katie made gargling sounds as it shot down her gullet.

"That's my whore! Swallow my cum!" the old man hollered as he grabbed her hair and moved her head around, his rod still erupting inside her mouth, "You are the best cocksucker!"

Despite all the shame and humiliation, the sexy mother rejoiced at the compliment, feeling her cunt throb as her disgusting neighbor rewarded her efforts with thick volleys of spunk. She knew that her talented mouth was able to give him incredible pleasure and she felt proud of her sexual abilities. She made a vow to try and not let any of the old man's wonderful sperm escape from her mouth, knowing it wouldn't be an easy task, considering the amounts of cum he was able to produce.

Her fists wrapped around the base of Phil's convulsing shaft, Katie kept her lips tightly sealed as her cheeks ballooned while she obediently swallowed spurt after spurt of the tasty load.

The hot mother was beside herself as she moaned around the fat prick between swallows, her mouth seemed to fill up with more cum than she could take.

"Ohhh fuck!" Phil yelled, sweat dripping from his face as he released the married woman's head.

The sexy wife swallowed over and over again as she continued to lovingly milk the giant piece of meat, swirling her tongue around the mushroom head in her mouth as the stream of cum seemed to subside.

Phil pulled his giant cock out of her mouth as he stepped back, his obese body shaking.

Still kneeling, Katie let her head hang down, her hands resting on the cold floor as she coughed up some of Phil's sperm. Her face was a wet mess. She could feel the mixture of saliva, snot and cum run over her freckled features.

Looking up, she saw the two old men putting away their cocks and zipping up their trousers as they turned to leave.

"I need something to wipe!" Katie said, sounding desperate and defeated at the same time "Fred can't see me like this!"

"Oh dear" Phil said, scratching his bald head "I'm afraid I can't help you there". He looked around the staircase.

"Here!" he said suddenly, picking up a stained shirt that was lying in the corner. It was probably from a homeless person that use the stairwell as a makeshift home, "Try this!" he chuckled, handing it to her before following the black man out through the door.

The sexy wife stared at the dirty fabric in disgust. Katie knew she had no choice. Hastily, she wiped the mix of fluids from her beautiful face before blowing her running nose with the filthy item. Throwing it back to the ground, she got up and hurried after the two men.

Catching up with them, she could see Fred standing next to the SUV in the distance, waiting for them. Her heart sank.

"What do you say, Reg?" Dorman laughed, nudging the black man "Next time we double penetrate the bitch? Believe me when I say she goes absolutely crazy!"

Peterson did not answer, still in awe of what he had experienced and witnessed.

"How about it, Freckles?" Phil snickered "Wouldn't you like a black cock in your pussy and my cock in your ass? Maybe I'll let Fred have your mouth? I guess I owe him something!"

"Shut up!" Katie hissed, blushing as she straightened her dress. They were almost within earshot of her husband.

"Where have you been?" Fred asked, his brows narrowing as they approached the car. "I was back ten minutes ago."

The hot wife's heart skipped a beat as she felt a rush of blood to the head.

"Sorry, things were getting really heated in the car" Phil beamed "and we really needed to blow off some steam, so to speak".

Shrugging his shoulders with a sigh, Fred opened the door of the SUV and got in.

Immediately, he glanced over at Katie as she climbed into the passenger's seat. His beautiful wife avoided his gaze as she looked out of the side window, she was breathing heavily and seemed hot and bothered.

"Are you okay, Sweetie?" Fred asked worriedly as the two older men settled themselves in the backseats.

"I'm fine" she said, still looking out of the window. The hot wife pursed her lips, picking a curly grey hair from the tip of her tongue with her fingers as the engine started and the car made its way through the parking garage.

As they headed towards the barrier, Fred shot another glance at his wife, giving her a doubtful look. Her face was flushed and there were traces of mascara on her freckled cheek.

The loving husband felt glad that the day was over. Both he and Katie had tried their very best to help Phil give a good account of himself and judging from his behavior, he felt sure that the probation officer would be leaving extremely satisfied.

Taking a look in the rear mirror, he could see the two geezers sprawled out in the backseat. Both men seemed to be struggling for breath and had several large sweat stains on their shirts: Despite their obvious physical discomfort they seemed pretty content, judging from the smiles on their faces.

Dorman gave a chuckle as he scratched his sweaty armpit.

"Wow, what a great day this has been." he exclaimed, leaning back in his seat with a pleased expression on his bloated red face "Don't you think so?"

Katie slowly turned her head and stared at the disgusting old man in the backseat as their eyes locked. The taste of fresh cum lingered in the married woman's mouth as the car pulled away into the evening sunset.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,634 Followers