All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 29'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
The marriage was over...

when she took a lover. not a sympathetic character. just a self absorbed whore.

mercianknightmercianknightover 9 years ago
Just what was needed

In the context of the series this was another amazing instalment. Please ignore any moralizing cretins and keep up the good work.

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Freddiej, Brilliant. This is the best on yet. Really.

Brilliant series from start to finish; you saved the best for last.

Please give us more Katie stories - where does she go from here? Your section is the ONLY section I check on, every week, at the site.

Brilliant story. Hope you'll keep giving us more. Don't make a new character please! Just more of Katie!!

CKCCKCover 9 years ago
What a way to end it!

Wow I was not expecting the series to end in such a spectacular fashion. It really sums up the whole series up to now, and shows how different Fred and Katie have become from the beginning till the end. I feel so bad for Fred though, and Phil is a despicable character, yet I am somewhat envious of him as well.

Thank you so much for all the brilliant chapters you have written over the years. Please carry on writing more brilliant stories, I look forward to reading each and every one of them.

Younglover1124Younglover1124over 9 years ago
Great

The stories are amazing would really like to read stories about Phil an Sheila hooking up during the Katie stories

newfield1981newfield1981over 9 years ago
Thank you!

Perfect ending,or is it? It looks like you have a decision to make. Do you end this story here or do you begin anew with more slutty adventures for Kate! I hope you keep it going and the husband now haveing the upper hand treats her like the slut she is. Either way THANK YOU for. Many great chapters and one great story!

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderover 9 years ago
heroine has to win

Freddyj,

Come on, we can't finish where Phil wins. We all know Fred is the protagonist and poor katie is the victim. Albeit a non - consensual \ crazy slut victim but still a victim. We need a happy ending. Can't we have Katie continue herself if she must, on new adventures? Don't let Phil win :)

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Hey Freddyj

I know you have given us 29 long chapters however I hope you are not finished, especially with Phil having the upper hand! I think Katie really is addicted to and loves sex but I believe she loves her husband more!

I'm a sucker for a happy ending and maybe Fred gets a LITTLE revenge however he knows he cannot live without Katie and gives her another chance.

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderover 9 years ago
yes! another chance for katie and Fred to the rescue

@ Ramonbrook - absolutely! Freddyj881, please give Fred a chance to win back the salacious yet lovable Katie. Please give Katie and Fred a chance to find a happy ending... :)

conluanguconluanguover 9 years ago
best story

Great story! You are the best.

I hope Phil will not let kate free so easy. He will do more dirty thing to rule Kate. Kate still love Fred. But her body has belonged to Phil

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14about 9 years ago
Porno Screenplay?

Very well written. Someone should take this chapter and make a porn movie out of it. Finding the right woman to play Katie should be easy. My favorite is Annika Albrite. Phil on the other hand might be a bit tough but not impossible. Great job!!!

tonitemptstonitemptsover 6 years ago
WOW

That was rugged. Damn. Great story. I'd have to hunt fat boy down.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Mess

That was one truly one disgusting mess that went on seven pages too long.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 3 years ago

I do not like Phil - he is evil. Sex does not have to be blackmailed or evil. Just want fun sex and lots of sex.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Seven page train wreck. Even speed-reading was a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's time for Katie to become a BBC hotwife slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES