My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,630 Followers

The screen immediately lit up which illuminated her room. Her eyes squinted at the bright light. The walls were light grey with writing all over them. Pictures, phone numbers, and crude doodles. A movie started that showed a blonde with more makeup than the other wife in the store that was bouncing up and down on a muscular man's lap as his cock plowed into her shaved cunt.

She hit the channel changer and briefly sampled the selection of videos, which included quite a lot of gay porn, women taking it up the ass, women making love to other women, shemales fucking both and men and women, and a brief shot of a lactating woman squirting her milk onto a man's face. She stopped when a video of an older woman, that looked similar to her, came on the screen. She was lying next to a pool when two younger men approached and began fondling her. It wasn't long before she had one cock thrusting into her pussy while she took another into her mouth. The horny hot wife sat there for a few minutes with her mouth open as she watched the two young men fucking the older woman with their hard cocks.

She stretched her legs out as she leaned back against the wall. Her legs were spread slightly and she felt the cool air under her dress tickling her warm flesh. Her panties were so damp, she could feel them sticking to her fuck hole. Her nipples were hard that grew in length and firmness as she watched the woman on the screen.

Katie reached up and ran her fingertips over her full left breast as she continued watching the video. Closing her eyes briefly, she moaned and squeezed her tit roughly. She slid her hand over the dress and let her fingers locate her swollen nipple. She gasped at her touch. The naughty wife rolled it between her thumb and forefinger as she gripped it tightly and pulled on it, twisting it and feeling it swell with excitement. It brought a further rush of excitement. Without thinking she shifted slightly on the bench turning and wedging her body into the corner. As she did, she brought her left leg up, planting her heel against the wall. Her tiny little dress slid up her thighs exposing her thong.

The sexy married mother licked her lips. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she dragged her fingers over her saturated panties, feeling the hungry pussy beneath. When she opened her eyes she noticed movement in the room next to hers. Her stomach fluttered with butterflies and she couldn't wait for her new neighbor to watch her masturbate like she did at the Strand with Fred.

Katie knew whoever was there could probably see her easily from the light from her TV screen, but she couldn't see him, just the faint outline of a face peering around the edges of the hole. The hot wife's heart beat rapidly that the pounding could be heard in the small enclosed room. She suddenly felt light headed as she inhaled and exhaled so heavily that it could suck the oxygen out of the small room. Her pussy quivered and her mouth salivated. Mrs. Jackson had become more turned on more than she ever has been in her life.

As she watched the hole; her fingers rubbed her nipples through the cloth of her dress, then pinched them. After a few minutes she slowly pulled her straps off her shoulders and pulled her dress below her breasts. Katie inhaled deeply forcing her chest to expand as she allowed the unknown stranger to stare at her beautiful naked tits. Her high heels knocked loudly on the floor as she shifted her legs.

The married woman moved very slowly as she pulled up her dress further up onto her hips. She stared at the screen and glanced out the corner of her eye towards the peephole. She slowly moved her hand onto her crotch as she rubbed her cunt through her tan thong panties. The thought of the man watching her made her unbelievably hot and the crotch of the thong was sopping wet. She stuck her hand down the front of it, at first cupping her pussy with her hand, then curling her middle finger inwards and probing deep into her well lubricated vagina. She slid the small fabric to the side and turned her body towards the hole so the eye could see her. The knuckle of her middle finger rhythmically finger fucked herself while she watched the sex video that played.

Katie took her hand out as she stood up and slowly lowered her thong. When she had lowered it to her ankles, she stayed there for a couple of seconds, bent over, then stepped out of the underwear. The hot wife stayed bent over, though, and moved her legs a little wider than shoulder width apart. She put her hand between her legs and started finger fucking herself again, curling it so that the man next door should be able to clearly see her glistening finger as it pushed in and out of her married cunt from behind.

The hot wife had become absorbed as she rubbed her pussy, she lost track of the movie and it timed out. As the movie stopped her cubicle went dark, and through the darkness, she could see a small ray of light coming through the wall that separated her booth from the stranger that had been watching her. She turned and knelt on the cold sticky tiled floor.

Katie cautiously put her eye to the hole and saw her neighbor holding his firm erection in the grip of his fist. While he watched the sexy wife through the hole; he pushed down his pants around his thighs and pumped on his stiff tool while grinning at the stunning married woman. The hot wife quickly dropped a handful of coins into the slot so the machine wouldn't shut off and returned to watch the man next to her.

With her face now illuminated from the glow of the screen; the hot wife watched him as he stared back at her as he pumped his meat and rubbed his hand over the purple head of his cock. The strangers cock was smaller than Fred's but the head looked thick. Her eyes strained to see it. Her own hand returned to her crotch as her fingers quickly slid in and out of her dripping pussy. She pinched and pulled on her aching nipples with her other hand. She was sweaty all over and hot inside and out. As much as she was excited at Dr. Naz's; what she was doing now was tenfold more.

Her tongue licked her lips seductively. She only hoped he could see what she was doing would help get him off so she could watch him explode on his hand.

The man suddenly stood up and shoved his penis through the hole in front of her. Startled, Katie quickly pulled her hand from her crotch and the first thought was to run from the room. Mrs. Jackson felt her breath had become quicker by the second as she stared at it. It hovered in the air in front of her freckled face as she looked at it wide eyed. The sexy wife had promised herself to be true to her husband. She never wanted to repeat what she had done with Phil and his friends. She looked closer at the cock that had been shoved in the hole. The head was thick but the shaft was not long. Her throat tightened and her hands trembled. Katie wrung her hands together in her lap. She glanced down as she felt the solid metal ring around her finger. Her diamond wedding ring shined from the small light around the hole but her eyes slowly returned to the cock that hovered in front of her.

The cock began to move in and out as though its owner begged for attention. The married woman couldn't take her eyes away from it. What the owner lacked in length made up in girth. A drop of precum erupted from the tip as the cock shivered in front of her. The hot wife's throat ached. Her mouth watered uncontrollably. The married woman's hands wrenched, over and over, wanting to wrap her long delicate fingers around his girth.

Mrs. Jackson was unable to breathe. Her chest hurt until she tentatively reached out and raked her long painted nails up the bottom of the anonymous cock, then slowly rubbed the tip of her index finger across the slit, smearing the sticky precum. She pulled it away as a thick string followed from the tip. Without even thinking the sexy wife placed her finger into her mouth. Her taste buds exploded in excitement.

Her mind raced as she thought about Fred and the choices she had made in her life. Her conscious told her to run from the room but her body made the decision for her as she reached out and wrapped her fingers firmly around the shaft. Her wedding ring sparkled in the dark room from the television screen. She slid her hand up and down squeezing as she marveled at the mushroom head of the cock.

Her bare knees rubbed on the sticky tile as she slid closer to it. She bit her bottom lip as she stroked it a little harder. The married woman leaned forward and pursed her lips and blew her breath on it. Her lips were so close to the head of the strangers cock. She smelled the sexy scent of the naked unknown man that was on the other side of the wall. Her lips quivered as she slowly licked them with her tongue. The cock twitched and swelled with her fingers wrapped around the muscle. The hot and horny married woman gently stroked the swelling thickness.

Her heart beat faster as did her breathing. Her mouth watered for a taste. The married woman then very gently kissed the shaft of the stranger's cock. She heard the gasps and moans on the other side of the wall and the cock got a little harder. The hot wife then probed the slit with the tip of her tongue. She closed her eyes as she gently held the cock in her hand as her tongue danced around his cum slit. It tasted so musty and hot. Her tongue was coated with his precum and she heard a low moan emit from the cock's owner, "Yesssssss!"

She licked her lips again and spread them as wide as she could and slowly took the thick cockhead in her mouth. Katie's thighs quivered with the excitement. The only thought that entered into her mind was she was a wanton slut but it only caused her excitement to grow. She was in a strange town and was sucking a stranger's cock. She felt the wall shake as the man behind it pressed his cock as far as it could into the opening. She slowly bobbed her head up and down over his sex organ.

With her lips wrapped around the ridge of the thick head, she worked her tongue under his shaft. She flicked and rolled her tongue under his cock. She loved his taste of him and loved every second of her depravity.

The owner moaned in approval as she bobbed her head quickly. Her pussy ached and tingled. With her free hand she reached down and thrusted her hand between her thighs. Katie rubbed the folds of her pussy and flicked her clit with her fingers. She dipped them into her wet fuckhole as she bobbed her mouth in unison with her hand. The sexy mother panted through her nose as she quickly rose to the brink of an orgasm.

She was distracted momentarily as she heard the door and open and close to the room to the other room on the opposite side of hers but she tried to pay no attention. The only thing that mattered at this moment was pleasing the cock in her mouth.

Soon Katie moaned onto the cock of the man that she was sucking. She lathered it with her saliva as she stroked it with her hands. He showed his appreciation by speeding up his own tempo as he thrusted his cock in and out of the hole. The first few inches of his cock moved in and out of her mouth while her tongue swirled around the head and her fist jacked the part of his cock near the root. His thrusts grew faster and faster, then his groin slammed up against the gloryhole, and she felt the pulsing on the underside of his cock on her tongue. With each thrust Katie flicked her clit faster and faster with her fingers.

Suddenly his hot cum shot out of the tip and into her mouth and bathed the sexy mother's tongue with its sticky cream. With the first swallow of the stranger's seed; her orgasm erupted from deep in her. The sexy woman's pussy quaked and burned with pleasure as she came on her fingers. The hot salty creamy load continued to spurt out of the end of cock as she held it lovingly between her lips as she continued to swallow his tasty sperm. Katie milked his cock a couple of times to get the last few drops, and then he slowly pulled out of her mouth. She leaned her head against the wall as as her orgasm subsided with her mouth still salivating with the flavor his cum. Katie panted as she tried to regain control of her body.

The hot wife sat back on her haunches as her mind raced. She licked her hand clean and wiped the corners of her mouth. She could see the outline of the man she just pleased pull up his pants and quickly walked out the door. The hot wife felt used. He didn't even say 'Thank you' or any other gesture that he appreciated her mouth.

Katie glanced over at the hole on the other wall. A man with a flabby body could be seen standing with his pants down at his thighs. He displayed himself in front of the hole. The hot wife, lost in lust, reached through and grabbed his firm cock. She pulled gently and guided him through the hole and admired him. The new cock wasn't as large or thick as the first but he was shaved completely of pubic hair. His skin felt smooth as she reached and cupped his testicles. She pulled the sweaty smooth nutsack through the opening and into her side of the wall. Katie bent closer and rubbed her wet face all over his smooth skin. He smelled of cologne or a body spray. It was intoxicating. She gave his balls small kisses and danced her wet tongue all over his smooth skin. She reached up and playfully rubbed his erect cock all over her freckled face. She felt his gooey sticky precum smear across her forehead. She traced her lips with the tip of his dick before she rolled her hot wet tongue around the head. She could felt the anonymous owner twitching behind the wall as she slowly sucked on his head allowing her tongue to flick on the underside of the ridge.

The man moaned and groaned loudly with every bob of her head across his cock. Mrs. Jackson couldn't describe what she was feeling. It was ecstasy. Her pussy dripped with its juice. Her heart fluttered. She loved having her mouth being used and the thought of the anonymous men using her increased her own pleasure. Just the depraved thoughts of sucking them made her work his cock faster in her mouth. She placed both hands on the wall and moved her wet mouth up and down quickly on his tool. She tasted his precum that flowed from the tip which caused her mouth to lather his cock. She deep throated him with ease as she put the head into her throat and back out again.

She heard the loud slam of the door from the first room and knew she was being watched again. She heard heavy breathing through the hole. She glanced over and saw the white of an eye looking at her while she continued to work the cock that was in her mouth. Her mouth salivated more than ever and the slurping sounds echoed in the small enclosed room.

The hot wife pulled her mouth off of the cock as she stroked the cock with her hand as she looked back over at the eye that watched her through the hole. As he moved his eye away from the hole; Katie quickly realized it was the clerk that had given her the tokens. She saw the overweight man stand up and soon his cock popped into her booth. It was erect but was small. It had to be at least 3 inches shorter than the first and not very thick.

As her mind spun out of control; Katie returned to the first cock, still wet with her spit, as she kissed and licked it frantically. She moved her body and reached over and grabbed the clerk's small prick and rubbed her fist over it gently.

The hot wife was overjoyed at having one dick in her wet mouth and another in her hand. Her pussy trembled. She felt the organ in her mouth as it leaked drops of precum on her tongue. She worked the other cock in her hand as she stroked it harder. The muffled groans of both men behind the walls thrilled her.

She pulled the penis from her mouth and stroked her saliva into it. She leaned over to the small one in her other hand and kissed the tip and tasted his sweet nectar that escaped from the tip. The depraved wife sucked it into her mouth. The tip of his cock didn't even reach her throat. She nibbled on the tip and rubbed her tongue under the shaft. She pulled her mouth off with a pop and returned to the other dick.

As she stroked the small one and sucked on the other; she felt a vibration in her hand as wetness splattered onto her shoulder, down her dress, and into her hair. She tugged harder to the delight to the clerk behind the wall as another spurt of cum shot out of him and across her forearm. The hot wife worked his cock harder as she heard him pound on the wall. Mrs. Jackson worked the head of his cock in the palm of her hand as she coated it with his semen. She eventually released him as she firmly kept the cock between her lips. She pulled her hand up to her face and saw the beautiful white semen that was dripped on her body.

Katie pulled the cock from her mouth as she ran her fingers on the underside the full length of the stranger's cock. She moved her hand to her mouth and licked and sucked the clerk's cum while she tugged on the still erect cock. Her mouth salivated and her mouth watered. She cleaned her hand with her tongue and shoved it towards her wet pussy. Her fingers tugged at her clit while her mouth returned to the beautiful dick. She worked him feverishly in and out of her wet orifice.

The hot wife gagged from her saliva as she pulled the cock past her lips and a torrent of precum and saliva poured from her mouth. It dripped down her chest and onto her dress. She gently coughed as she tugged and pulled on the anonymous cock. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and immediately returned it to her wanton mouth.

She felt he would cum soon but before she could prepare, he burst a large load down her throat. The married woman was unprepared for such a large spurt, and pulled the cock out quickly, choking on the man's semen. His cock kept shooting out streams of sticky, white semen onto her freckled face. Katie gasped to herself in delight as it dripped down her chin and onto her firm small breasts, "Oooohhhhhh," the hot wife moaned. "Fuck yeahhhhh," she hissed as she stroked it directly onto her face. She closed her eyes as spurt after spurt covered her mouth, nose, and cheeks. It trickled down her neck covering her breasts and pooling on her new cocktail dress.

The stranger withdrew his cock and replaced it with a hand. He reached through the hole and grasped Katie's cum covered breasts. The hot wife was startled and backed away, but then stopped. Her pussy spasmed and she held her arms at her sides and allowed a man that she had never met, never even seen, fondle her firm chest. After a bit of squeezing and rubbing, he withdrew his hand, whispered a hushed, "Thank you." He stood and pulled up his pants and quietly left the booth.

The hot wife remained on her knees basking in the cum that dripped off of her. Katie placed both her hands up to her face as she gently rubbed it into her skin and towards her wet mouth. She rubbed her tongue along her lips as she tasted their wonderful semen that had been given to her.

She felt so used but her pussy ached for attention. She slowly rubbed her wet clit and then pushed two fingers inside of her. She was so wet and hot. Her body completely betrayed her mind in her feeble attempts to remain faithful to her husband. Suddenly another man walked in and shut the door. The lust filled wife watched as he quickly took down his pants and fed his flaccid cock through the hole. It was a perfect size. She picked it up and slowly stroked it and watched in amazement as she watched it grow in her hand. As she leaned forward to lick his cock; he whispered, "They say there's a great cocksucking slut in here. Rub it on your tits before you suck it."

The hot wife did as she was told and rubbed the man's cock all over her small perfect breasts. She fed his cock through her small cleavage and pressed her breasts together, tit fucking this stranger through the gloryhole. Every time his cock would peek through the top of her cleavage, Katie's tongue would be there to give it a quick lick.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,630 Followers