My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,630 Followers

Katie remained on the floor as she nodded her head. She held the condom gently in her hand being careful not to spill any of his thick cum as she watched the well-built black man leave his booth. She slowly lifted it up into the light and gasped at the sight of the load of sperm that filled the tip. Not only did it fill the tip but the tremendous amount of cum filled the condom; it was unlike any load she had ever seen before while working with Dr. Naz or with her husband, Phil, or her many other lovers. Her pussy trembled and her mouth salivated. She held the condom close to her nose and inhaled the manly smell of his sexy spunk. Her bottom lip quivered, her hands trembled as she placed the condom ring towards her mouth and stuck her tongue into the hole tasting the manliness he had left behind.

Her mouth salivated as she closed her eyes. Her hands shook as she placed the ring into her mouth and slowly lifted the tip into the air as she poured his hot cum into her mouth. Her taste buds exploded as the warm salty sweet load that entered her mouth. The hot wife moaned as she savored the taste. She rolled her tongue around her mouth as she swallowed every drop. Katie turned the condom inside out and sucked the prophylactic as she cleaned up every drop. She nursed on the used rubber allowing it to rest in her mouth as she tasted the wonderful remains of her black lover.

The cum soaked wife remained on the floor and waited for a few minutes as she regained her breath from an incredible orgasm she had experienced in the past few months.

Semen was all over her freckled face, chest, hair, and on her legs. She sat up on the bench as her legs ached. She noted her jaw hurt as well. Her pussy felt as though it gaped after the fucking it just received. She stared at the used condom on the floor and what a slut she had become.

As the wife played with the sticky cum on her body she heard laughing outside of her door, "Dude, the guy behind the counter says she is hot as fuck!"

"Fine!" another said as Katie listened intently. His voice sounded as though he had been drinking and was slurred and mumbled, "But you guys can't tell a soul!"

Laughter amongst at least 3 or 4 guys echoed in the hallway outside of her door, "It will be your last blowjob before you are married!"

The door opened and closed as Katie glanced through the hole and from the glow of the screen she saw Scott, her nephew. She immediately jumped up and stood in the corner of the small room. Her naked body shivered. She glanced at the door and knew if she ran out his friends, many of whom she had met earlier at Justine's would recognize her. She heard mumblings from other members of his bachelor party just outside of her door.

Katie eyes shot the room as her stomach dropped, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she whispered. She felt as though she could cry. This was karma she told herself. This is what happens when she allows herself to lose control. She only imagined how Fred would react when he found out about this. He would undoubtedly serve her with divorce papers.

Suddenly Scott's cock thrusted into though the opening and into her room. She looked away as her hands trembled. He moved it back and forth in the hole as he whispered, "Hello? Anybody home?" and then laughed innocently.

Katie was afraid to touch him. She was his aunt. She had helped raise him. She had helped to change his diapers. He had spent the night with her and Fred multiple times while his family visited hers.

He knocked on the wall as Katie blinked her eyes and looked down and stared at his manhood. His cock was perfect with a large pronounced head with a thick shaft. It wasn't exceptionally long but wasn't short by any means. She could see his dark curly pubic hair at the base.

"She's not doing anything!" Scott mumbled in his room loud enough for his friends to hear in the hallway.

Fists suddenly struck her door that echoed in her room with loud bang caused her to jump, "Suck his cock! Suck his cock!" The boys shouted in unison. The door bowed in as though the latch would break. Katie's heart skipped a beat.

"Maybe she's full?" A drunken friend softly inquired from outside her door as they all laughed.

Katie pressed her body against the door to help hold it closed with the small latch. "Come on," somebody spoke towards the door, "He's getting married!"

"We will wait here all night," another said softly.

"Does she want paid?" another inquired, "How much money do you guys have?"

Katie's stomach dropped. Suddenly two twenty dollar bills slid underneath the door. Her lips quivered.

Mrs. Jackson remained motionless. Maybe they would just leave if she didn't move. Another fury of fists pounded against the door, "Suck his cock! Suck his cock!"

Katie's head spun as she closed her eyes. If they continued to yell the clerk would come back and hopefully remove them. What if he forced the door open? She shook her head at the thought of being exposed and reluctantly reached down and took her nephew's spongy cockhead into her hand. She moved her hand back to the base of his cock and stroked it slowly. His cock was so hard. She opened her eyes and looked down as the glow of the video machine illuminated his cock. It was young and beautiful. She immediately envied Taylor.

"Come on," Scott's voice softly echoed in the adjoining room, "Suck it!" He was obviously drunk as was his friends. She stroked it harder and faster.

"Is she doing it?" a voice from outside the door yelled.

She felt his body moving against the plywood that separated them as he fucked her fist, "It's fine. She's going to do it! Come on slut! Let me feel your mouth."

The sexy wife's body shivered at her nephew calling her a slut. Her knees weekend uncontrollably as her mind told her no but her body dropped to the floor and turned to face his prick. She closed her eyes and lifted the tip of his cock to her lips as she puckered and pressed her nephews tip against her lips.

"Oh fuck yeahhhhh," Scott moaned softly. Katie moved her face and pressed her lips against his shaft as her hand squeezed his cock.

He smelled tremendously boyish and sexy. She breathed heavily through her nose. Her mouth watered as her stomach lurched at what she was doing.

She could see past the hole that his pants were at his ankles and his balls hung low. They were so swollen and she couldn't help but wonder if Taylor had refused to get him off.

Scott's breaths were heavy. His fragrance was so very warm and sweet. Katie moved her mouth towards the tip of his cock and slowly moved his head into her mouth and sucked gently.

He gasped loudly as she gripped his lean cockshaft more tightly, sucked on him very hard, salivating wildly at the taste of his fresh, young cock.

She held him tighter, sucked him harder. She salivated as drops of her saliva dropped to down to her chest. Scott churned his hips against the wall and weakly pushed at her. Katie swirled her tongue all around it, lapping up any traces of precum she might find, and feeling the knob of his cock swell up to the point of bursting. Its ruddy red skin was so taut that it shined when at last she took her panting mouth from it, and indeed, it had swelled up even more from her heavy sucking on it.

Slowly she moved her wet lips to the tip of his cock and opened her mouth and slowly took her nephews cock back into her wet mouth. She bobbed her head quickly on his member but he pulled his cock back and pushed it back through the hole into her mouth. He leaned down towards the hole. Katie backed away from the light as he softly spoke, "I want to fuck your mouth."

Mrs. Jackson planted her face against the hole and kept it there. Her nephew pumped his cock in and out of her wet cum coated mouth. The married woman didn't move as she allowed her nephew to face fuck her. His cock tasted scrumptious as she felt his precum being deposited on her wet tongue. She kept her lips a perfect oval as she allowed her nephew to use her perfect mouth.

The hot wife felt the thrill of being used but this time it was by her nephew. Her fingers ran through her pubic hair and into her soaked and inflamed pussy. He kept a constant pace as she heard laughter from the hallway.

"Damn your mouth is hot," he whispered as Katie used her tongue to massage the underside of his cock as it went in and out past her wet lips. Her fingers darted in and out of her pussy.

He didn't seem to have the stamina as after just a few minutes of fucking her mouth, her nephew plunged his cock deep into her mouth and held it there. Mrs. Jackson opened her throat as her nephew deposited his gooey load. The married woman swallowed her nephew's hot salty semen.

At this point Katie lost control of her body as her fingers fucked in and out of her convulsing fuck slit. She was cumming as her nephew shot his semen into her throat. Katie did her best to maintain her balance as she felt she would pass out. She fought the feeling to scream out but was worried they would hear her. Slowly he pulled his cock out of her mouth but the hot wife grabbed it in her hand. She squeezed it tightly and forced another dab of cum from the tip. She pressed it against her lips and smeared it across them like lipstick. He tasted so different. It was like a fine liquor that had been deposited in her mouth. Her body shook in appreciation of the young man's seed.

She then pressed it against her nose and across her face. She felt his youthful body tense and finally relax from his frenzied ecstasy. "Damn she's good! I wish Taylor could suck cock like this," he heard him proclaim as he pulled his cock back through the hole. For some odd reason Katie felt relieved she was right about Taylor's inhibitions.

Mrs. Jackson moved her face into the corner afraid that Scott would see her. As he opened the door his friends could be heard high fiving him, "You fuckers can't say anything! To anyone! Understand?"

She heard mumblings among them and finally Scott asked, "Anybody else going to go?" as he was just offering his aunt's mouth to his friends.

"Dude," one said, "I'm not putting my cock where you just put yours!" They all laughed as they left the hallway.

Katie stood motionless for 5 minutes as she was afraid to move. She pulled her dress down below her waist and lifted it back above her cum coated breasts. Cum had soaked through the fabric and streaked down the aqua colored material. There was no way she would be able to return it to Macy's on Monday. But frankly she didn't care at this point.

The hot wife was a mess. Cum streaked down her face, hair, and chin. Her dress was soaked with literally soaked with saliva and semen. The married woman picked up her high heels and tossed her thong into her purse. She walked out of her booth barefoot and walked briskly towards the emergency exit at the end of the hall. She prayed no alarms would go off as she pushed the crash bar and was suddenly in the parking lot. A small beep was heard as she ran towards her SUV. She climbed in and saw Scott's car in the parking lot. She quickly started the car and drove out of the parking lot almost hitting a car that was pulling in.

As Katie drove she felt ashamed of how she reacted. All the way back to the hotel she felt the spunk drying on her, constricting her skin as it turned into pale flakes on her face, arms, breasts, and legs. She felt so dirty. So naughty. She had given her nephew a blowjob and his young cum was the best she had ever tasted. It was incredible and unbelievable.

Once in the room she looked in the mirror at her dress as a tear dripped from the corner of her eye. Phil Dorman was right. The married woman looked closely at her cum soaked face, lips, and body. Regret filled her mind, "I'm am a shameless slut," she whispered into the mirror.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,630 Followers