All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 33'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sldbesldbealmost 9 years ago
kudos

Nice ! Good to see you two are still on it, making epic discriptions of the setting. Can't wait on the next chapter again, have fun writing !

jkfanjkfanalmost 9 years ago
Suggestion

I was previously a big fan of this series but ever since Katie changed from a reluctant wife to a sex-starved nymphomaniac, the stories have, imo, gotten less and less interesting. My suggestion, take it or leave it, would be to fast-forward a couple of years into the future where Katie has returned to Fred and they've (supposedly) put the affair with Phil behind them (maybe Katie can blame a sexual addiction or something). But then, Phil returns and Katie, determined to fend him off, once again returns to her role as a reluctant wife.

Freddyj881Freddyj881almost 9 years agoAuthor
...jkfan

We appreciate your suggestions however it seems you want us to just rehash the old Phil stories. We love the relunctant stories as well and it's always been our goal to revisit that category but we won't have to flash forward to do it. The next chapter will definitely set the stage for that to happen. ~ Katie

delon64delon64almost 9 years ago
excellent

i like the new boytoy hunter angle and as usual superbly written...katie humiliated by teenagers would be a nice new twist

jkfanjkfanalmost 9 years ago
Thank you . . .

. . . for your response. And don't get me wrong - I don't want a simple rehash of the Phil stories. I think the key is getting Katie back with Fred and having her truly resist the advances of others, whether it's Phil or anybody else.

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 9 years ago
This series has lost its edge

She's devolved into a cock seeking slut. Before when she was a little reluctant and ashamed of what she doing and trying to hide it all from her husband, the story had some tension. Now it's one continuous sex scene with no plot. This story is just humping & sucking in place. You write well with very erotic scenes, but if you can't move it forward, end it and start another.

Mustang04Mustang04almost 9 years ago
Teepee #33

Very arousing and well written. I enjoy reading about Katie. Her character is experiencing all kinds of hot scenarios - definitely some zipper busters! I don't have the time to read many stories here, but I found myself checking back weekly just to see if you have added a new story. I have read all 33 stories and enjoyed them all. Heck, I just opened an account just to give you feedback and add you as my first favorite author. Keep up the great stories - looking forward to teepee # 34! Haha

Freddyj881Freddyj881almost 9 years agoAuthor
Lol!

We have a suspicion that teepee is a sarcastic reference that our stories should be toilet paper...and bigdnc feels we should end the story because basically they dislike the current storyline? I could understand some arguments posted here or to our email (I suspect they are all from the same crazy person) if we did this for a living and automatically charged your account when we post a new story. The bottom line is we write what excites us and we choose to share it with you. As far as losing direction we have our story outlined to chapter 50 so we know exactly where we are going and what we want to write about.

affairtoremembeaffairtoremembealmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful as usual! I was kinda hoping she would head back to soup kitchen and get some nasty homeless toothless action! :) Love all your work, keep it up and keep us guessing!

Mustang04Mustang04almost 9 years ago
Keep writing....regularly.

Teepee should have been tepee as in denium popper - hard-on! So, 33 stories and 33 raging bulges. These are best stories/series I have found on this site. I hated when y'all left, found you elsewhere, and now really enjoying the Katie stories again.

jdacnjjdacnjalmost 9 years ago
Best Literotica Erotica Story!!!

By far, this story has been the best. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Can we get the great John Leslie to make a XXX movie out of this? It could also be a series like the famous Emmanuel but keep it XXX please.

Freddyj881Freddyj881almost 9 years agoAuthor
Sadly....

We will be ending our series with a cliffhanger. The abuse we take for a free story isn't worth it. Sorry to disappoint our fans.

doug502doug502almost 9 years ago
great story in a great series

I see you say you are ending the series with a cliffhanger, does that mean there will be 1 more chapter. Id like to continue your series with your permission. and of course id let you read and approve any chapters before I post them. Its a shame there are ppl who just cant keep their negativity to themselves. Thanks for all the great chapters.

delon64delon64almost 9 years ago
will be missed

surely the love outscores the hate?

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14almost 9 years ago
Nice Change of Pace

Thought this story was great. I love the twist in the overall story moving from an older guy to a young stud. This story had me on edge thinking they might get caught. And it was also nice to see that Katie acted to make sure Tommy took his test and didn't give totally in to her cravings. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good writing

johhny4242johhny4242almost 9 years ago

Forget all the idiots on here! This is by far the best series and i cannot wait till you come back. Please don't leave your fans behind!!

iluv2readeroticiluv2readeroticalmost 9 years ago
Sadly

It would be sad and a total waste of talent if you two stopped writing because of a few mindless idiots. I know it's not easy to ignore the bad critics but just remember that they are mainly jealous because they cannot produce a masterpiece such as this, It is totally your choice if you carry or not but... If you do I would like to see the loving couple get back together. Then perhaps Phil and Sheila breaking into their house, tying up Fred and Phil and Sheila (adourned with a 12" black strapon) subjecting Katie to a fuck marathon. Fred getting hard being the voyeur we know he is and Sheila riding his cock while he his tied to the chair.

Please, please keep writing.

johnny1705johnny1705almost 7 years ago
Hot

Glad you're back writing again! Missed ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So sad to hear u ended your series tho I suspected it was about to happen as I looked and saw only 35 chapters n no updates for 7 years … I really do love Katie she is a great slut … while I disagree with your definition of a hot wife, she is a sweety. I’m hoping Fred takes her back in these last chapters n gets to watch her lovingly. It would be even better if he was turned into a cuckold. Thanks for the stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES