All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 34'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sldbesldbeover 8 years ago
thx !

First of all, thanks a lot for staying on this site. Started reading your stories about 2 years ago and i'm definitly hooked. This story captures an interesting story progression. Though I would have liked another setting than the back of her SUV again, I can't wait in what way her next adventure will evolve. Keep on writing you two, and again, thanks for sharing !

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14over 8 years ago
Not what I expected!

Don't feel this story was up to your usual standards. However, it was interesting how quickly Katie went from lust to near panic. That was quite a twist. But the Katie from other chapters would have given him his clothes back so that was quite unexpected. Not sure where this saga goes from here but I'm sure you will make it interesting.

I was glad to see that Katie upped her wardrobe from the black or tan skirts. Nice to see that change. And your description in that segment had me wishing that you took the photo and included it as part of this chapter. Was definitely hot and steamy!

BTW, there were many more typos and grammar errors in this chapter, like you rushed to get it out. Made it a bit difficult to read and hold my interest. Nonetheless, look forward to the next chapter.

affairtoremembeaffairtoremembeover 8 years ago
love it

Cant wait til Katie gets a homeless dude! Or another perv...

danbury200danbury200over 8 years ago
more cocksucking!

LOve your genius, but not this one. It's best when she's obsessed with sucking cock!

cactuspantscactuspantsover 8 years ago
The best is back

I've read this series from the beginning, and I thought you'd moved on to publish ebooks, but I check the site and behold: Katie is back and better than ever. I finally registered an account with this site to show my appreciation for this story. The build-up in the beginning was great. The action was exhilarating. Tommy was terrifying. Katie dealt with danger, actual real-life danger that affects actual people. I'm curious to see how the events of this story affect Katie going forward; you're good enough writers that I suspect it will be dealt with realistically, empathetically, and with lots and lots of filthy, filthy sex.

EdthegentEdthegentover 8 years ago
love it

I love this series!

delon64delon64over 8 years ago
new episode

thanks for the update on the new story and sorry you suffer some abuse if the stories are written slowly...a great series and your loyal readers are grateful...has to be a homeless guy that gets his mitts on our heroine next!

johnny1705johnny1705almost 7 years ago
Wow!

Katie, Wow!! You are hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
1631 Followers
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES