All Comments on 'My Husband & I Get Kinky Ch. 05'

by Davie46

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Keep it going - or should I say coming?!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
loved it!

Yes please keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When she got home the next day

She found the divorce papers. Who would stay with a bat-shit-crazy woman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Series!

Reading about your own evolution with 'him' is really interesting. I dated some married women in college and had similar experiences. One girl was simply bored with hubby but he surprised the hell out of her by telling her he'd like to see her with another guy. She didn't want to at first. She had no interesting in screwing someone else.

I met her (fake ID) at a college bar. We started talking and before I knew it we were in her car and she was giving me a BJ. Then that evolved to full-on sex at the local motel. Then she asked if hubby could watch. She had been telling him everything about our trysts. I was totally turned on and she knew it. I wanted to fuck her while he watched. Then she started showing her dominance. After a particularly long, deep fuck, she called him over and demanded that he eat my cum out of her. Then she demanded he lick my dick after I fucked her. Then she demanded he suck my dick. The evolution of her domination turning sadism was VERY cool to watch. We had a hell of a lot of fun . . at hubby's expense . . .LOL but it was forkin GREAT!

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
AMAZING SERIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Davie46Davie46almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks For Feedback

To the reader with a suggestion: appreciate your comments, but best if my story ideas are my own. Compose and submit your own fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous