All Comments on '"My Husband is a Soldier..."'

by craverandscarlett

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BOW WOW IS A SUPERFLUOUS ENDING

It was all paint by the numbers writing. Mona showed up right about the time a female sex partner was expected.

I did enjoy the trucker and bus scenes.

Put some hair on a pussy of one of your characters if you right another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

sailing into forbidden areas towards the end

so no sequel for this story on this site lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sex with a dog? With a HORSE? Not on this site

I'm just reiterating Literotica's rules

<P>

https://www.literotica.com/subguide.shtml

<P>

"3. No sexual activity involving bestiality (you can write stories about supernatural beasts like ghosts, unicorns, werewolves, etc.) or underage persons will be considered. "

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Harvard Medical Journal,Here She Cums!

What a twat! The cunt became famous not for her sexual acts but for the number of different sexually transmitted diseases she contracted. By the time this story ended,more puss-filled goo was oozing out of her holes than out of a Costco-sized can of lime whipped cream!

9 months after the gang bang,Oozy gave birth to a 6 pound infection!

Nothing sexy about being a disgusting slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
YUP

I was a military wife with a husband often away on deployments. Our first deployment was going to be just three weeks after our honeymoon. He wanted to make lots of private photos of me so he'd have them while he was away from me. I wasn't wild about the idea, but I felt better about that, then him looking at other women in naughty magazines. Just before he left he bought me a vibrator. He said it was for me, until I got someone else to fill in. I just laughed it off. I wasn't like that. Because we were both with other people when we started dating, we had given each other permission to cheat long before we got married, but neither one of us did.

We wrote each a lot at first, but in EVERY letter he sent me he was asking for more naughty pictures of me. It wasn't long before I no longer had any left from our collection to send him and he still wanted more. I took selfies as best I could, but neither of us were happy with those. Finally, I asked my sister to help me make more. I knew he'd want more than my sister took so I asked my female friends until one girl gave in. I knew what he really wanted, and part of me wanted to, but I was afraid it would get thrown in my face later. He wanted me to send pictures and video of me taken by other men and of me having sex with other men. I had a part time job and started flirting more with my male coworkers.

About this time I ran into my ex. This was the man I broke up with to marry my husband. We visited and when it was time to leave I invited him to visit and gave him my new address. When he came over, it was like we never broke up. Before I remembered I was married we were already having sex. After we were done I told him the truth. He moved in with me that weekend. He moved out just over a month before my husband was due back. I wanted to crave my husband before he got home.

Pictures and video? Yes, my ex took tons of pictures and video of me and us. I never got enough courage to send them to my husband. By the time I was getting ready to send those to my husband, my husband admitted everyone in his unit were trading and sharing their private pictures. That was too much for me. When my ex was moving out I asked him to keep the ones he and I made. He could do what he wanted with them.

So, long story but true. I know what you when through. That was just our first deployment after getting together.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 5 years ago
Hard and oozing pre cum entire read!!!

Fucking amazing... biggest fantasy is to have a whore, slut, cumdump, bukkake, piss craving wife to watch get gang banged, blow banged, cum dumped and all other manners of nasty, kinky debauchery happen to and with her. Your writing perfectly pulls me in, as if I was there, watching my slave wife embrace the slut she always was but didn't quite embrace until nudged a bit...

thank you!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Crazy story, I liked the videos while getting fucked and the gang bang HOT MY DREAM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous