All Comments on 'My Husband's Boss'

by TheGentlemanPervert

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
she has fun

Wives always want to make their husbands happy. They talk about what they would do or them. Many husbands would to see their wife making love to someone else. When the wife has a chance to do this they should. My wife has taken lovers many times. She share stories and make me more need for her. Like to hear about wives getting men sexual making her happy. Let your wie take lovers and yu will enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a wonderful day !

Today two new baboons on Cuckerotica !!!!!!!!!!

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yep, another idiot added.

Likely just got out of the mental institution and decided to join the mostly other mentally challenged who post on craperotica.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another cheating wife...

A husband may like to share his wife, but are some limits: 1st - never with friends, becaause or he looses the wife, or the friends or both; 2nd- never with his boss or work colleagues, because soon or later he looses the respect they have for him and he will losse his job...Thare a saying that is used for this cases: Never fuck where you got the food from...So a wife that cheats with the husband's boss or want divorce or wants the husband to loose the job soon or later...So this is a bad story in all aspects...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a deliciously hot story

Loved it 5*

TheGentlemanPervertTheGentlemanPervertover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments both positive and negative

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another chuck author

Is it okay to fuck your boss while the husband is present. A definite no no. This marriage is over for intent and purposes . So should this writers story telling . Also a major error being 6ft 4 in and a 185 lbs makes him a skeleton . Should be 235 . What a poorly written chucky story o stars.

fisheronefisheroneover 9 years ago
weak willed wife

One problem is that the wife let him feel her up in kitchen and was aware of bosses intentions before hot tub. Also giving husbands trunks to boss to leave husband out of tub for a while. Then removing bikini bottom without husband with naked boss is a bad situation. Atleast there's not kids involved because marriage is nothing without trust and she showed that she doesn't deserve that.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
What marriage? A slut and a cuck

"For the longest time I've had a crush on my husband's boss"

"And be naked in front of the man I'd wanted to be ravished by and my drunk husband."

I just hope that none of them have reproduced. Nothing gentlemanly about this perve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
editing

Needs it. Is the boss's name Michael or Micheal? You used both. Other spelling errors as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ugly story

You are a pervert, couldn't care less about the rest.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Right because women will always cum when a man commands them.

Are you retarded or just stupid? I mean. Have you ever had sex? With a woman? That wasn't made out of plastic?

I'm only wondering because you clearly have no idea what turns a woman on.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Welcome

Not a bad debut. The story was well-written and erotic. Although the premise was a bit far-fetched, it works well as fantasy. There were a few glaring typos that could have been corrected with a quick once-over. Next time, don't be in such a rush to submit the story.

Good work. Keep writing.

dkelt325dkelt325over 9 years ago
Missing background

What stage of cuckold are this couple in, or is he not a cuck, but rather a flaming douche bag. As for his wife "Mrs permission to fuck," she appears to be a demented soulless fucking machine who's only purpose is to copulate until she croaks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good story

They must be swingers for her husband to give her away so easily.

Perhaps more background would have allowed the reader to know what their social life is like.

Thanks for the read

AvidreaderinozAvidreaderinozover 9 years ago
Please

I'm guessing that some of the negative commentary may well be a reflection of the anonymous limpdicks personal insecurities. For goodness sakes please grow up or go back to reading comics. May be your mothers never taught you to say nothing unless you have something nice to say.

TheGentlemanPervertTheGentlemanPervertover 9 years agoAuthor
a challenge

I'm going to do something foolish. If you do not like this story, email a story idea and I'll pick one and write a story based on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You managed to stir up a few trolls...

... which is a clear indication that you are doing something right. Keep up the good work. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- you managed to stir up a few trolls....

Yes, you're right and that includes you. No doubt about it, trash makes more trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Please

Let's see: the comment on the story while you comment on them, trashing them for daring to have a different opinion. (Of course, it's an inference that they have different opinions since this person never really said anything about the story, just about other people.)

<P>

So, which one is a more apt description of a limpdick's personal insecurities?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spelling

Not too sure but I think its Michael not Micheal...?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 9 years ago
Sorry - don't give up the day job.

Apart from the misspellings, the story is rubbish.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
-3

Sorry but wimp cuckold husbands don't do it for me even if their jobs depend upon it. The story sucks. The writing was OK. BTB! Cheers!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
AE

Not a LOT of AE words in English, but Michael & Caesar (salad) are among them (except in this tale!)

Too fast does Hubby become a compliant cuckold. Or his orientation to that is NOT addressed adequately in the early paragraphs. If the author does not address the issue, it is fair to assume that Generic Hubby expects exclusivity, and any movement towards becoming more liberal about Sweetie's distribution of favors needs serious developmental effort by the Author!

Also, Sweetie gets jiggy a little fast. This issue is assuaged by her statement of prior admiration of Boss's build, appearance and confident attitude. Nonetheless, to go from admiration to heavy MFM threesome in one evening is unusual - and unlikely!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: re: Please

That should have started with "Let's see: they comment on the story..."

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story. The wife was respectful of her husband. I would have liked to know more about her prediction of how the night would go and how different it ended. By having the wife do most of her things in front of her husband made it seem more above board. Micheal was a bit predatory, but he was the Bull after all. The husband seemed to be mild mannered and defer to his wife. I am glad that she asked permission for the ultimate act. More thoughts running through the wife's mind would be nice. I would love top know how the couple would look upon the night in the morning! I do understand that they had never done this before. Over all a good flash story. Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re. re: re: Please That should have started with "Let's see: they comment on the story..."

Why the fuck does this moronic troll have access to TWO anonymous comments? Sort it out Literotica. By the way his real handle is calclover. He gave himself away once.

calclovercalcloverover 9 years ago
Sorry Annonytroll/ Stalker

Did.not read the story nor comment on it Guess there might be someone else you can stalk now Loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- she has fun

Speak for yourself asshole. You don't have any idea what you're talking about. 1* for this non-erotic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story sucked!

Story sucked! So predictable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If people like this really exist . . .

they deserve the pain and suffering their behavior will produce. Husband lacks not only balls, but also a real wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE STORY IS VERY EROTIC, A PERFECT EROTIC FANTASY (5*)

This type of stories is a 'genre' & not everything has to be 100% realistic. This story describes a sexual fantasy from a woman's point of view (a horny woman who has already lost many inhibitions).

What is particularly erotic is how she craves to be intimate with her hubby's boss. She is horny like a bitch in heat & THIS WORLD WOULD BE A VERY DULL PLACE WITHOUT WOMEN LIKE THAT.

Further, this story very well depicts a MFM 3-sum.

Furthermore, some intelligent comments argued that an introduction was needed in order to explain why the boss & wife are so comfortable with each other. I respectfully argue that we can infer how well they know each other from the fact the wife wanted to set him up to fuck Suzie the same night. Obviously they knew each other well and their conversations were not only about weather & traffic congestion.

We can also infer that he also sensed vibes from the wife. He took a bold step to tell her, OK then you will be my date tonight & to start touching her later in the kitchen.

All 3 of them were under the inflence of the expensive whisky.

The marriage will survive but will be different. Will it be open? Has it been open for a while? We can only guess & use our imagination.

What would i do if i were her husband's boss? I would fuck her.

What would i do if i were the husband? I would let her fuck my boss & think about the consequencies in the morning. I WOULD NOT DIVORSE HER. SHE IS A KEEPER.

* * *

The author has created a very special female character who deserves more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More than a 5

Why do aholes write crap about gr8 stories. I wish my wife was this adventurous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-more than 5

Why do idiots make comments? Good question isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re anon 11/17/14 "if people like this really exist"

My dear friend,

Yes, they do exist and have existed since the dawn of humankind & before - you'd better believe me.

Of course, in a story everything must be condensed onto a page or two & certain details must be omitted.

I for one am married to a voyeur husband; he is outright thrilled when guys are hitting on me. When a male colleage of mine visits us my husband always leaves the house for at least 1/2 hour. When my boss came for dinner (alone, he's divorced) my

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Nu uh...

I have a problem so I'm not voting, not yet anyway. Here's why...

You've created a triangle; a boss, an employee, and an employee's wife. You put them all in bed together. They had a good time. Where do you go now?

They can't, or couldn't continue on as a happy threesome. Something has to begin to fray, to break down. There's going to be a very big 'day after the night before' somewhere down the line.

What will you do? If the husband remains the 'happy cuckold' then you're wasting my my time. But what if husband has second thoughts? What if wife wants to continue the threesome? What happens when there's a time conflict regarding husband's and boss's needs? Who gets, keeps, loses respect? Who might begin to agonize over what happened?

You created a 'situation'. Now are you going to do anything with it?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

How dare you write a porn story and then not fill it with drama and angst over a failed marriage. You have displeased the all important Carvohi by not giving him enough closure on the porn story about a threesome he just read! I hope you're ashamed of yourself for not writing an ending where he hires a bunch of men to gang rape her into submission or uses the threat of violence to keep her in line, then I'm sure he'd approve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Frontline

Are you capable of writing a comment that deals with the story and not another commenters OPINION ? Given your past I would say no- You siir are the epitome of troll on this site,Faggot.As for this story I don't think its done,Too many unanswered questions as to where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You hit the nail on the head "carvohi"

Regardless of what that cunt frontlinecaster says, this is just another wimp writer who thinks swinging/willing cuckold stories are erotic. Only the trolls like "frontlinecaster" and "swingerjoe" would think that, so whatever they have to say is really meaningless, since both are cuckies whose opinion is worthless, like this story. Nine out of ten of these new writers aren't worth reading. Wonder why they even bother? Oh, sorry, the cucks get restless and one must throw them a cuckie story now and then. See frontlinecaster, you're not the only one that can throw out sarcasm. LMAO

TheGentlemanPervertTheGentlemanPervertover 9 years agoAuthor
Follow up story

I have a second part in mind, and it's 5% done. The dreaded real life has gotten in the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Everyone is Quick to Complian aboth the Author and how he/she, if you are SO Disatified WRITE YOUR OWN FUCKING story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Detail

Not a bad story, but so frustrating that little details spoil the effect. For example, the boss starts out as Michael, but then becomes Micheal; She is originally in a dress, but is suddenly taking off a blouse and skirt; the action in the hot-tub seems only capable of taking place if the water is only 12" deep!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story is a perfect jack-off fantasy if MFM situations turn you on! A number of comments are very constructive & positive including, but not limitted to, anon comments submitted on Nov. 18th & Nov. 27th 2014.

A wife with an uber strong sex drive is worth two women & therefore deserves two men! Plain and simple. The fact the 2nd men is her hubby's horney boss is the icing on the cake.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 9 years ago
Loving Wife, yes they enjoy mfm interaction

Very enjoyable and I would like to admit to being a long time married man who just loves to see his wife fucked by a stud. It doesn't happen that often but it is so erotic and participating in the mfm never ceases to amaze me as women love to please their partner and also enjoy the thrill of a good physical session with a well endowed guy who knows how to please women. These types of sessions rev up our sex life and give us something to chat about long after the stud has departed. In fact we live of the re-enactment for ages. None of our experiences have been bad although some guys are not always as good as they say they are! My wife never puts anyone down and is always nice to be with, I can honestly say she continues to be a very "loving wife" and I am writing this to explain to doubters that these situations can be fun and enjoyed by a married couple. Needless to say I loved the story and gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My wife & i spent a weekend with my boss at his cottage. His wife had a family immergency & was not there...

To cut the long story short, we ended up in a MFM 3-sum.

My marriage survived but has changed forever. I realized that i enjoyed sharing my wife. The fact he was my boss added some extra kink, it was another taboo to break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ray Roberts

Your are Gay !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I totally agree with Ray Roberts (March 14/15) & anon (Jan 5/15)

I tried everything to persuade my wife to duck other men. The answer was "No! No way..." She was (& still is) a pretty & very sexy woman. Men (single & married, younger than her & older) were attracted to her like flies to honey.

I firmly believe LOVING WIVES make this world a happier place.

In a perfect world, UN should declare the International Loving Wife Day: every married woman should be allowed to fuck a man other than her husband.

Condoms & morning-after pills provided free of charge by Public Health Dpt.

No sales tax on hotel & motel room charges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH! ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

:-)

PS if a woman (married or single) wants to be fucked, it amounts to a cruel and unusual punishment to not fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked the story very much; gave it a 5-

The wife is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re anon 11/15/14 Another chuck author...

In my mind it is PERFECTLY ALRIGHT for a wife to fuck her husband's boss (or her own boss for that matter) if she wants to fuck the boss and it is fine with the husband.

My wife & i worked gor the same man. I ended up sharing my wife with our boss for about 12 months (it was years ago). It was fun. It was crazy. It was very erotic. Very KINKY! We lived in a virtual ménage à trois.

In my mind our marriage was over. She begged me not to leave her. She told me i was betraying her. According to her i pushed her into the embrace of our boss... i was an enabler... she said i had enjoyed the arrangement & was dumping her... "i did it believing we were on the same page but now i question your motivation... you used me... you have no idea jow many men asked me out in the last 12 months, that includes 2 of your best buddies... you are a stunker..."

She told me she was pregnant. The boss was asking her to move in with him...

BOTTOM LINE: i asked her to take me back! I promised i would not question the paternity of the child & would raise it as my own. I would invite other men into our marriage when & if she chooses so.

It has been 5 years since.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT I AM A HAPPY CAMPER NOW!

I LOVE MY WIFE MORE THAN EVER.

She has been using the freedoms i gave her but not excessively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH. GAVE IT A 4+

Some women need 2 men to be happy & satisfied both emotionally & sexually. A wise husband will let her have lovers. Much to my regret I was not wise in that regard & i lost my first wife, who was remarkable in many ways. She was a slut. Other than that she was superb. IF I HAD TO DO IT AGAIN, I WOULD NOT DIVORCE HER. I WOULD ACCEPT HER & LOVE HER THE WAYSHE IS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I gave this story a 5- (4.6/5 = 92%): MY CUP OF TEA.

The story mirrors some of my erotic fantasies!

I had a chance to experience something similar but i chickened out.

My boss was newly divorced. He was a known womanizer. My wife admitted to me she felt sorry for him now that he is alone. She even uttered these words,

"I wonder what he is like in bed... i think he knows how to satisfy a woman... a woman can feel comfortable when she is with him in bed." Essenttially she asked for my permission.

All i had to do was invite the boss over at our place for a nice evening. He is an excellent dancer, my wife loves to dance. One thing would lead to another..

Alas, i did not do that! Sucks to be me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo! Bravissimo! The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted. Needless to say i gave you a 5.0!

Very very EROTIC!

Reasonably REALISTIC!

You managed to tell us so much on less than a full page!

Some comments missed a crucial noment in the story, bamely when the boss tells the wife that she eould have to be his date that night, the husband reacted by getting a weired look on his face... as he kept drinking he lost the look. That was the moment the boss got the green light...

THIS STORY IS EXCELLENT! A MUST READ

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BRAVO! LOVE YOUR STORY: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

As I was reading your story I was imagining my wife, her boss & myself eating BBQ & afterwards going naked into our hot tub, etc. etc.

I am a voyeur husband. I LOVE stories like this one.

My wife wife has a soft spot for men in position of authority. She showers them with compliments, she loughs at their jokes, she aggressively flirts with them, she uses phrases with double entendre, she tells them they are a VIP guest... etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY. It is a SEX STORY & a LOVE STORY 2-in-1! Expertly crafted.

In lieu of my own comment, i will quote an excerpt from anon 11/18/14 ('THE STORY IS VERY EROTIC...'):

"The marriage will survive but will be different. Will it be open? Has it been open for a while? We can only guess & use our imagination.

What would i do if i were her husband's boss? I would fuck her.

What would i do if i were the husband? I would let her fuck my boss & think about the consequencies in the morning. I WOULD NOT DIVORSE HER. SHE IS A KEEPER."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF! A VERY VERY EROTIC STORY. IT IS REASONABLY REALISTIC TOO.

The storyline was intelligently conceived & very well crafted. TheGentlemanPervert managed to tell us the whole story on half a page or so. It is not easy!

The story is about a perfect MFM threesome.

THE WIFE IS A KEEPER. I wish she were my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it, gave you a 5.0 (*****)!

As of today 162,917 views & 92 favorites (0.56 fav. per 1,000 views, a very very good favorites to views ratio).

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Vile

There are very few ways a wife can betray her husband that are more obscene than to have sex with his boss. The very thought of it makes me want to wretch and then break her worthless whoring neck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5).

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It is very erotic & KINKY when a married woman is fucked by HER HUSBAND'S BOSS.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). Love it. It's KINKY, which in my book is a compliment. The storyline was intelligently conceived. Very very well crafted.

My wife slept with her boss when they both attended a trade show. They stayed 2 days & 2 nights at destination.

My wife had a long conversation with me the day she saw her boss's & her own names on the roster for the trade show.

She wanted to quit the job.

"He expects me to spend 2 nights with him. He feels he is entitled because he was instrumental in all the promotions i got in the last 2 years.... He made sure I was moved out of a department that was closed soon afterwards..." She made a pause. "I am not innocent in all of that. He joked with me, he innocently flirted with me, I kind of flirted back. Whenever he promoted me, i said 'thank you sir', & he said 'the day will come when you will be able to do something for me'. I would just say 'charming' or 'cute' or 'I bet you say that to all the girls' but I always did it in a flirty way, plus i never uttered a No."

"Listen - she continued - I will be totally screwed if I say No, & royally fucked if i say Yes..." She paused, "If I give my notice, I can find another job..."

I surprised her when i said,

"No, you won't quit your job. You will go there & deal with the mess you made."

She started to cry. She looked at me & said, "I will do whatever you tell me to."

"I want you to attend the Trade Show, come what may. When you return, you will come back to your house, your children & your husband..." Then I whispered something in her ear, "Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... I will stay with you no matter what but don't make a habit of offering your body for any favors. OK?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hey Kinky anon

Maybe you should just write your own story rather than clogging the comments to this one.

Meanwhile, how in the H*ll can you expect to have a professional working relationship with a boss that's boffing your wife?

Sorry, if it's a stupid premise it doesn't matter how technically proficient the writing is.

☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excerpt: "I love your pussy, did you shave her just for me?"

:)

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Just a silly corporate whore and cuck story that inspired some idiot anon to tell his own nasty fantasy.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Now that was so laughably bad I think I cracked a rib.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it: ❤💚❤💚❤- [5- (4.6 = 92%)]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In this story I identified with the husband. His wife is fucked by his boss. I guess this can be called a menage à trois.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. Love it. Love it.

5.0 = 100%

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For me this would be my dream come true.

💚 💚, 💥, 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

"Anonymous - almost 6 years ago

LIKE IT VERY MUCH!

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

:-)"

PS if a woman (married or single) wants to be fucked, it amounts to a cruel and unusual punishment to not fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent: 5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting a comment which I liked very much:

Anon - over 3 years ago

Bravo! Bravissimo! The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted. Needless to say i gave you a 5.0!

Very very EROTIC!

Reasonably REALISTIC!

You managed to tell us so much on less than a full page!

Some comments missed a crucial noment in the story, namely when the boss tells the wife that she would have to be his date that night, the husband reacted by getting a weired look on his face... as he kept drinking he lost the look. That was the moment the boss got the green light...

THIS STORY IS EXCELLENT!

A MUST READ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!

Loved it!

Loved it!

Tis story is VERY VERY ETOTIC.

I gave it a 5.0 [A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)]!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 7 years ago

My wife & i spent a weekend with my boss at his cottage. His wife had a family immergency & was not there...

To cut the long story short, we ended up in a MFM 3-sum.

My marriage survived but has changed forever. I realized that i enjoyed sharing my wife. The fact he was my boss added some extra kink, it was another taboo to break.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment, which could easily be based on true events.

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 2 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). Love it. It's KINKY, which in my book is a compliment. The storyline was intelligently conceived. Very very well crafted.

My wife slept with her boss when they both attended a trade show. They stayed 2 days & 2 nights at destination.

My wife had a long conversation with me the day she saw her boss's & her own names on the roster for the trade show.

She wanted to quit the job.

"He expects me to spend 2 nights with him. He feels he is entitled because he was instrumental in all the promotions i got in the last 2 years.... He made sure I was moved out of a department that was closed soon afterwards..." She made a pause. "I am not innocent in all of that. He joked with me, he innocently flirted with me, I kind of flirted back. Whenever he promoted me, i said 'thank you sir', & he said 'the day will come when you will be able to do something for me'. I would just say 'charming' or 'cute' or 'I bet you say that to all the girls' but I always did it in a flirty way, plus i never uttered a No."

"Listen - she continued - I will be totally screwed if I say No, & royally fucked if i say Yes..." She paused, "If I give my notice, I can find another job..."

I surprised her when i said,

"No, you won't quit your job. You will go there & deal with the mess you made."

She started to cry. She looked at me & said, "I will do whatever you tell me to."

"I want you to attend the Trade Show, come what may. When you return, you will come back to your house, your children & your husband..." Then I whispered something in her ear, "Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... I will stay with you no matter what but don't make a habit of offering your body for any favors. OK?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

As I tried to stand I stumbled and Micheal was there to catch me. His strong hands grabbed my waist and kept me upright. Still holding me, Micheal told my husband to go get the grill ready. Pulling me into him, I couldn't help but feel his bulge. I could tell even soft he was BIG. He leaned and told me "I don't care what your husband is cooking but I plan on feasting on you." My heart started beating faster and I retreated to the kitchen.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A five star story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

Excerpt from the story:

"I grabbed his erection with one hand, he was as big as a can of red bull. My thumb rubbing around the flared head. He lifted himself out of the water for a better look. I smeared the precum , getting the tip sticky. My other hand craddling his balls, tugging on the loose skin. I moved both hands up and down his shaft. Micheal moaned his approval. Feeling naughty I bent down and flicked my tongue over his head."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an A+ story. 5.0 = 100%!

In this story I identified with the husband (my boss is fucking my wife.)

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

"I love your pussy, did you shave her just for me?"

I could only nod, and push my body closer, needing more of him. I was flush with excitement, my nipples so hard in my bra. I wanted him to strip me bare and take me.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would gladly share my wife with a guy like Michael.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Above expectations

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... I stopped my husband and asked his permission to fuck his boss. He nodded, his hard erection also letting me know he wanted this too.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sm re-posting soneone else's comment.

Anonymous2 months ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment, which could easily be based on true events.

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 2 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). Love it. It's KINKY, which in my book is a compliment. The storyline was intelligently conceived. Very very well crafted.

My wife slept with her boss when they both attended a trade show. They stayed 2 days & 2 nights at destination.

My wife had a long conversation with me the day she saw her boss's & her own names on the roster for the trade show.

She wanted to quit the job.

"He expects me to spend 2 nights with him. He feels he is entitled because he was instrumental in all the promotions i got in the last 2 years.... He made sure I was moved out of a department that was closed soon afterwards..." She made a pause. "I am not innocent in all of that. He joked with me, he innocently flirted with me, I kind of flirted back. Whenever he promoted me, i said 'thank you sir', & he said 'the day will come when you will be able to do something for me'. I would just say 'charming' or 'cute' or 'I bet you say that to all the girls' but I always did it in a flirty way, plus i never uttered a No."

"Listen - she continued - I will be totally screwed if I say No, & royally fucked if i say Yes..." She paused, "If I give my notice, I can find another job..."

I surprised her when i said,

"No, you won't quit your job. You will go there & deal with the mess you made."

She started to cry. She looked at me & said, "I will do whatever you tell me to."

"I want you to attend the Trade Show, come what may. When you return, you will come back to your house, your children & your husband..." Then I whispered something in her ear, "Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... I will stay with you no matter what but don't make a habit of offering your body for any favors. OK?"

* * *

Above may have been based on true events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

"Micheal moved between my legs. Laying his dick over my wet needy pussy. The top nearly reaching to my belly button. As he moved over my pussy I grew impatient. Throwing my legs over his shoulders I grabbed him and put the tip inside. He grinned and slowly pushed inside.

"Feeling Micheal's cock filling me, his thickness stretching me? I nearly came."

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wow was that fucking stupid. Its the typically badly written cuck story. No morality police here, I just encourage you poor repressed kids to come out and spare us these really shitty stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💚💚💚💚💚 (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

I took a second, deciding a quick handjob wasn't cheating. And if Michael didn't cum before my husband came back, I'd stop.

I grabbed his erection with one hand, he was as big as a can of red bull. My thumb rubbing around the flared head. He lifted himself out of the water for a better look. I smeared the precum , getting the tip sticky. My other hand craddling his balls, tugging on the loose skin. I moved both hands up and down his shaft. Micheal moaned his approval. Feeling naughty I bent down and flicked my tongue over his head...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt frim tbe story.

Quote:

... Micheal looked at me with that devilish twinkle in his eyes. "It's not fair your lovely wife has to sit here so uncomfortable with her nice large breasts confined. A woman should be free to be as topless as a man". My husband nodded "And it's not like you'd be naked, you would still have your bottoms on right?" That Bastard had me. I could admit that I was sitting here bare assed or I could agree to take my top off. And be naked in front of the man I'd wanted to be ravished by and my drunk husband.

End quote.

[☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.0)]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5), ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm copy pasting someone else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous over 3 years ago

BRAVO! LOVE YOUR STORY: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

As I was reading your story I was imagining my wife, her boss & myself eating BBQ & afterwards goinxg naked into our hot tub, etc. etc.

I am a voyeur husband. I LOVE stories like this one.

My wife wife has a soft spot for men in position of authority. She showers them with compliments, she loughs at their jokes, she aggressively flirts with them, she uses phrases with double entendre, she tells them they are a VIP guest... etc.

End quote.

[☆☆☆☆☆ (5)]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.0 = 100%)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

Susie called about an hour bowing out. She didn't say what was wrong, but she was always flighty. I broke the bad news to the guys. Micheal said oh well, and that I'd have to be his date tonight. My hubby got a weird look on his face, but more scotch made it better.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This boss-fucks-wife story is one of the best in that category.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVED this story, gave it a 5.0 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an excellent husband's-boss sex story.

I gave it a 5.0 (100%).

In my book it is a must read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really LOVED this story. I imagined Michael was seducing my wife.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous