My Imaginary Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom thought he must have bumped his head. He didn't remember bumping his head, but whatever he hit it on, he must have hit it pretty hard to produce this kind of hallucination. He'd have to get that checked out.

"Did you see that?" Tom asked.

"See what?" replied Sam

"Oh nothing. I thought I saw something move in the bushes. Probably just a small animal or something."

Tom took the rest of the day off. He went to the biggest town in the region that he could get to without flying. He knew that flying and head injuries mix about as well as water and electricity. There he saw a Doctor. The Doctor did a MRI of Tom's head along with a full neurological exam. He found nothing of note and pronounced Tom to be physically normal. The Doctor told Tom that he had simply had an especially vivid daydream. Tom started for home, still worried.

Seven kilometers from home, the bus stopped in the middle of nowhere. The driver, an old man who looked to be about seventy, got up and came to where Tom was sitting. He spoke to Tom telling him to get off the bus. He had that "Do as I say and don't even think of fucking with me" look in his eye. Tom couldn't explain why, but he followed the man's instruction without questioning it. Once Tom was off the bus, the driver took his seat. He told Tom to walk into the sun for three hours. There he would find a native encampment. He would find three graves there. At each one, he was to ask his question. Then he would find his answer. The bus driver drove away leaving Tom behind.

Tom had two options. Walk along the road to town or walk three hours into the sun. Tom was dressed in his city clothes for his Doctor visit and had no water or other wilderness trek supplies with him, but he started walking toward the sun. He knew it was probably suicidal, but he couldn't make himself turn back toward the road. He just kept going. It didn't take Tom long to figure out that his clothes were going to be a problem. He took off his shirt and tied it around his head like some guy from a movie might do. He rolled up his pant legs as far as he could and then kept going.

Tom could see a fair distance ahead, but even after two and three-quarter hours, there was no encampment or settlement in sight. He kept walking. He was committed now. At two hours fifty-five minutes, there was still nothing to be seen. He kept going. As his watch clicked off the final minute of the three hours, the encampment appeared all around him. There had been nothing there before. The encampment appeared to be deserted.

Tom saw the first grave. He went to it and knelt beside it. He was tired, but he figured it would be disrespectful to sit. Now that he was here, he couldn't figure out what to ask. So much had happened. How could he sum it all up into just one question that would get him all the information he wanted to know. After a few minutes, he had the feeling that it was time to go.

Tom walked through the encampment and soon found the second grave. Again, he knelt and again his mind wouldn't formulate a proper question. Tom stayed there for just 5 minutes before getting up and looking for the third grave. It took Tom some time to find the third grave. At the third grave, Tom had the same experience as he had at the others. Tom gave up and began the long walk home.

Tom made it back to the road at dusk. He was tired, hungry and thirsty. And, he still had seven kilometers of road to walk in the dark. At least it would be easier walking on the road than it had been in the wilderness. It was nearing midnight when Tom arrived home. He Grabbed a glass of wine and gulped it down in three swallows. Then he poured a second one and drank slower, but still quickly. Tom decided he could get food in the morning and fell asleep on the couch. He was still in his city clothes.

Tom was awakened by a knock on his door. He opened it to find a middle-aged man and an old woman. Still coming awake, he invited them in and offered them some refreshment. Then he asked them why they had knocked on his door. The man replied: "The bus driver sent me. You followed his instructions. I am Jorge, and this is my grandmother, Elena. She is here to give you answers."

"Holy Fucking Shit! Just how hard DID I hit my head?" Tom wondered.

Elena got up and crossed to where Tom was sitting. Without warning, she placed her hand on Tom's crotch and gave his dick a good squeeze. She held her grip and it was the grip of a much younger woman. Tom just sat there with his mouth hanging open.

"Yes, he is the virgin," she announced before releasing her grip and returning to her seat. Jorge began to speak. "You have not hit your head. No accident has befallen you. You did release Sally and she is your servant for your lifetime. She will tend to your needs and to some, but not all, of your wants. You are a young man and you must learn the difference between the two. She is a precious gift and must not be mistreated. When you die, Sally must return to the pot."

"Hush Jorge," Elena said. Then she proceeded to answer all Tom's questions about Sally. Among his questions was why Sam had not seen Sally. Elena explained that Sally could only appear to people whom both Sally and Tom wanted her to be seen by. Tom wanting Sam to see Sally wasn't enough. Sally also had to want Sam to see her before she could appear to him.

I couldn't believe my ears. I looked at my older brother. That was such a fish tale that I couldn't believe he was serious. Surely, he didn't think that I was that gullible! It must be the wine... Or maybe he learned to tell tall tales as a way to entertain himself. Yeah, that's probably it, I thought. God! My brother is such a GEEK!

Being full of wine, I blurted out: "And you expect me to believe that? Wait! You mean you're really still a virgin?"

My brother's words were soft and slurred, but just before he began snoring, I heard him say: "Not anymore. Sally took care of that."

I shook my head at my brother's imagination and went to bed.

Sunday morning breakfast was a hung-over affair for both of us. We decided to take it easy around the flat. Tom had to try to study with a hangover. I didn't envy him on that. I would have opted for a nice long soaking bath, but Tom didn't have a tub. Really, he didn't even have a proper shower, but he had what everyone else here had. Or so he said. I decided to sit on the back porch and let my mind wander for a while. Later, I would need to run. I hadn't run since Thursday. In my hungover state, it was not something I relished.

At lunchtime, we ate a light meal and I was feeling better, but not quite a hundred percent. Tom looked like he was in about the same condition. I asked Tom if we could put up the shower rod and curtain this afternoon. My hair needed washing again and I had been putting off showering as well. I wasn't smelling or feeling very pretty at the moment. Tom agreed, and we tackled the project together. While we were working, I asked Tom if he remembered acting like a sailor last night.

Tom got a concerned look on his face and asked: "What did I do? It is kind of fuzzy."

I laughed. "You spun me a yarn. You told me a sea story. A tall tale. And I mean like Mount Everest tall. You told me about your imaginary friend. Sally, you called her. You even said that this imaginary Sally took your virginity."

Relief flooded Tom's face. "Oh, is that all? Well, just so you know, that isn't a tall tale. It is the truth!"

"Yeah right, this imaginary girlfriend, Sally, fucked you and took your virginity. Maybe Sandpaper Sally, or is Sally the new name for your right hand?" I said while making fake jack off motions in the air with my hand.

"OUCH! Fuck that hurt!" I screamed.

"What happened?" asked my brother.

"I don't know how, but my nipples just got pinched and twisted. HARD." I replied

"Don't look at me. I'm up on the ladder six feet away. I can move fast when I have to, but not that fast." He said. A moment later, he added: "It was probably Sally. She gets really pissed when people insult her"

There he goes again, the fucking butthead. More of his imaginary slut girlfriend. But just in case: "I'm sorry Sally. I won't do it again."

I couldn't resist. Ten minutes later when Tom came down off the ladder, I whispered to him: "I still think you made up Sally as an excuse for masturbating."

My brother didn't take the bait. He simply asked me to sweep up the dust while he put away the ladder and the tools. The shower now had at least a semblance of privacy. I could wash my hair this evening without showing my tits and pussy to my brother. I poured us a glass of wine in celebration. The rest of the day was uneventful. I never did go for that run, but what the hell. I'm on vacation, right?

Monday morning came, and I got up early. I hadn't slept well. I had been awakened in the night by my brother moaning in his sleep. I listened and figured that he was either having a wet dream or he was masturbating. I wasn't going to disturb him either way. He kept calling out Sally's name. Now I knew my brother was into some kinky kind of fantasy. But, OK, I have my own kinky fantasies. I just don't advertise mine like he does with Sally. I couldn't get back to sleep without the help of my battery-operated friend. I did my best to be quiet, so I couldn't get full satisfaction out of it. I dozed off a few times, but was up long before the sun.

I knew Tom had to go back to work at the dig site today, so I figured I'd send him off with a good breakfast. He woke up shortly after I started cooking. Stumbling into the kitchen area, (which was really just a corner of the flat) he said good morning and gave me a smile before going out to the porch to pee. He was wearing only a pair of boxer shorts and when he returned the tent that had been there was gone. A good piss must have taken care of his morning wood.

Tom slipped an arm around me and gave me a brotherly kiss. Then he took over the cooking and told me to sit down. I sat, and Tom poured me a big mug of coffee. I took a sip and figured I'd torture my brother a bit. I didn't get many chances, and this was too good to pass up. I just had to gamble that he hadn't heard me with my dildo as well. Sometimes that thing seems to buzz pretty loudly.

"I heard some noise from your direction last night. Did you get another visit from Sally? I asked with a lilt in my voice and a big grin on my face. He would have to turn around to see the smile, but it was there just in case he did.

Without turning around my brother said in a serious, but conversational tone: "Sally and I had sex last night. She gets really horny at night and sometimes she gets a bit loud. I'm sorry if we kept you awake."

Damn! He didn't take the bait. Oh well, I tried. My brother and his imaginary girlfriend. What next?

A few minutes later, Tom brought me a plate and told me to get started. He would be there in a minute. I was getting a good start on my omelet when Tom turned around. He had a plate with his own omelet in one hand and the salt and pepper in the other. He took a step toward the table and then he just stopped. It was like someone had yelled FREEZE. He was only 2 feet from the table when he stopped. What happened next made it my turn to FREEZE!!

I couldn't fucking believe it. My brother's boxers suddenly went to the floor exposing his half hard cock. Both his hands were still full, and they were nowhere near his waist. I figured it was OK to look since he had gotten a pretty good look at me in the shower Friday night, but I got more show than I had figured on getting.

I already knew that my brother had muscled out and outgrown that boyish appearance that I remembered from our early teens. His chest and abs looked like they had been carved out by a Greek sculptor. He was standing just enough sideways for me to see that my brother had one of the sexiest, cute butts I had ever seen. OK, I hadn't seen that many in the flesh, but I had seen lots of pictures.

But his cock. Wow! It was like six inches and it was only half hard. I'd bet he told the girls (If he could get any to listen, that is.) that he was packing 8 or 9 inches. It was probably 4 or 5 inches around. Tom's cock bobbed up and down slightly as though moving with each beat of his heart.

Then Tom moaned. "Oh God, Sally. Yesss, do that again."

His cock began moving on its own. Tom stood there with his breakfast in his hands while his cock hardened and moved left to right. It was growing too. Tom moaned again long and low. Now his balls were moving. Up, sideways, forward, backward, down. It was like they were dancing. I'd literally never seen anything remotely like it. I noticed that my brother shaved his pubic region, but he had a six O'clock shadow. That's like a five O'clock shadow only its lower. Now Tom was fully erect, and his cock was even bigger around. It had grown about a half inch in length and was pointed at the ceiling. The purple head was peeking out from the foreskin. This was another first for me. While I had seen pictures and videos, I had never seen an uncut cock in real life. Truthfully, I had only seen three cocks in real life. It figures that the first uncut one would be my brother's, so I couldn't play with it even if I had wanted to.

My brother's balls stopped moving around and a moment later, his cock bent down so it was pointing almost straight out from his body. The big veins were pulsating and then his foreskin began to move back and forth. The head of his cock bent downward slightly and then returned to being straight. This began repeating fast. My brother was moaning again.

"Oh God, Oh God! Oh Yeah, Sally. Suck my cock. I love it when you suck me. Oh Sally, don't stop!"

Was my brother being deep throated? Couldn't be. There was nobody there. I was confused, but I was mesmerized and couldn't think or look away.

My brother began moaning to Sally that he was going to cum. His cock moved a little to the side but still pointed nearly parallel to the floor. I wasn't sure, but it looked like his cock was even bigger now. I could see the muscles in Tom's legs quivering and then his hips began to buck.

"I'm CCCUUUMMMIINNGGGG!!" He screamed loud enough to wake the dead. Then he shot rope of sticky white semen out of his dick like it was a cannon. The first one sailed over the table and hit the wall. The next two landed on the table and the last two hit the floor with one landing on my foot.

A moment or two later, I found the ability to move again and to think. I surveyed the damage. The salt and pepper shakers were on the floor and so was most of my brother's breakfast. Some of it had flown around the kitchen and landed in various places. There was cum on the floor, on the table, on the wall and... OMG! Not only did my brother shoot cum onto my foot, but he landed a rope right across my omelet!

I didn't know whether to be turned on or to just barf on the table. That was the most amazing thing I had ever seen and the most gross too. If it had been anyone but my brother...

Tom left his shorts on the floor. He went and poured a cup of coffee. Then he sat down, still completely naked. "Thanks Sally, I'll see you tonight." He said.

Then he turned to me. "Sally likes to start my Mondays with a blowjob, but she usually waits till after breakfast." Under his breath I heard: "Imaginary my ass! Wait till she has a turn at your pussy tomorrow."

I was speechless. I have to start visiting my brother more often and I really need to apologize to Sally. For real this time.

***

Stay tuned for more adventures when Tom introduces Sally to his sister.

12