My Immortal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I being a naughty girl." With that she squeezed her cheeks on my cock.

"Right that's it," I spoke in mock anger, "you need to be taught a lesson." I pushed her away from me and she bent over willingly, her dazzling ass pushing up in the air. I brought my hand down gently and gave the tight skin a light slap. Then I positioned my engorged member against her puckered back door.

I pushed in gently, not wanting to cause too much pain. The head moved in and Amy grunted in a mix of pain and pleasure. I remembered I was supposed to be punishing her and pushed in again, harder this time. She gasped as the head forced its way passed her sphincter muscles. It was so incredibly hot and tight in her ass. I pushed some more of me into her and soon I was all the way in.

My eight inches buried in her up to the hilt. I didn't move for a minute to let her get used to the feeling of having her backside invaded by my cock. I waited for about a minute or so and then pulled out, before thrusting back in violently. She screamed and I felt her muscles loosen slightly.

I began to fuck her ass hole hard, her groans of pain becoming moans of bliss as she began to enjoy it. The shower was still raining its water down on us as I thrust into Amy Lee's rear with the force of a steam train. I was in paradise, her ass was amazing. It was the best place my cock had ever been. It was so hot, and was really tight, my cock felt like it as getting crushed every time I bulldozed into her. The sensations were fantastic.

I kept fucking her ass while I moved my hand round her front and began to play with her pussy. I rubbed the opening and flicked her clit as she moved her ass around my hard cock. She was soon panting with the exertion of our fucking and I began to hear her moans as my ass fucking became faster and she began to thrust her ass back against my thrusts.

She screamed that she was cumming and let out a bellow as she came. My hand was treated to a shower from her pussy. I kept fucking her perfect behind as she came. When she had finished I licked my hand clean. I could feel myself getting closer to cumming. I told Amy and she said,

"Uh…in…in my pussy…cum with me Matthew." I kept fucking her ass until I felt myself about to explode and then I pulled out with a pop. I quickly slid into her still wet pussy from behind and came inside her. She orgasmed again as I shot my seed deep inside her warm folds. We came together for a good minute and then stopped. We got out of the shower after switching it off. We dried each other off and went to bed, shattered from our night of furious fucking.

When I woke up the next morning I noticed it was five to 12 noon. Then I remembered Amy. I looked beside me and sure enough, there she was, right beside me. Sound asleep. Then with a sudden sinking feeling, I remembered another detail of yesterday that I'd forgotten. Gillian, she was coming over at twelve. There was a knock at the door and Amy awoke with a start.

TO BE CONTINUED???

12