My Incredible Grandfather-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now what, Tim? Time to appear? I look towards the door. Tim is now very visible in the doorway. He does not look like a man who is about to intervene, more like a man who is hugely excited.

OK, my dear husband, the initiative is now solely yours.

My gaze goes to Karl's crotch again. His male organ has become very large and very rigid. It pokes against his trouser leg. It seems to be tired of being locked up and wants to be liberated. I need to feel and see the big thing that is covered by Karl's shorts. Seemingly accidentally, I put my hand in his lap, now I'm able to feel his throbbing member. I lightly stroke his erection. My grandfather-in-law lets out a little grunt, immediately he becomes even harder! He is way over 20 cm, more than half again as big as Tim and so much fatter!

And I have a strong feeling there is still growth potential here...

Without thinking, I give my husband's grandfather a kiss. He returns my kiss hungrily. I know I am losing control now. My hand is stroking his neck, my fingers run through the full gray hairs on his head. Suddenly my right hand is under Karl's T-shirt. I shudder as I stroke and knead his hairy, big, hard pectorals. He is so buff! I love it!

He takes off my top. His huge hands alternately caress my nipples and my belly. Our tongues play intensely with each other, our smooching sounds must be heard throughout our apartment! My God, what have we started? I knew it, Karl's not a guy to mess with! I venture to put my hand in his shorts and feel his hard thing. It's inconceivably thick and long. But I'm still passionately making out with the old man, so I'm not able to see his magnificent piece. My fingers can't reach around it, and I'm getting wetter and wetter.

Oohh, this is so wrong, I should stop now. I stop kissing him, I lean my head on his shoulder and breathe heavily. Meanwhile, he must have opened the fly of his shorts, he has no underwear. Without external assistance, Tim's grandfathers potent giant cock, has ripped through his fly. His foreskin still covers parts of his beautiful bulbous masculine penis head. It is the most powerful, amazing sight I have ever seen! The beast stands upright, gray pubic also sticks out of the opening. A large drop of precum comes out of his pee hole and runs down the stem of his dick.

I had no idea that such male beauty existed. So veiny! His large veins are bulging everywhere!

"It's just amazing," I whisper. "So rock hard! It's the most awesome thing I've ever seen. How is that possible? You're 70?"

"Cutie, this condition of mine has a Latin name. I have a diagnosis, you see. It doesn't exactly bother me. It hasn't bothered my female friends either."

I look to the door again. Tim is out on the living room floor now. His pants are around his knees, he is pulling his cock. He seems to be glued to the floor and he's harder than he has been since March.

His grandfather remains by no means idle. He now has his hand in my vagina, and one... two... three experienced fingers inside my wet pussy. His mouth finds mine again. I play with his tongue with huge enthusiasm.

I have surrendered without resistance. This man can do whatever he wants to me now. What a predator! Suddenly I let out a loud gasp and I bite Karl's shoulder. I shudder like a leaf in storm. I have just been fingered a little by this man - my husband's grandfather - and I'm coming like a train!

He hisses in my ear,

"My lovely, I haven't had a woman in five weeks. I can fuck you six hours straight if you like!"

I believe him. And yes please, I would like that.

I see no reason to doubt that my husband's grandfather is a physiologically remarkable specimen.

"You'd like that? A full night of licking...sucking... fucking...?"

I stutter,

"Yes Karl, I'd like that!"

With his left hand he pushes me down on the couch. He wants me on my back, he wants to take my shorts off. Doing that, he turns, his gaze goes to the door. I realize he has spotted Tim.

He doesn't look surprised at all. He just gives his grandson a smug, superior look.

Unperturbed, but even more determined, my grandfather-in-law undresses me. Then he wriggles himself free of his shorts. His horse cock is so rampant he struggles to get it off. He stares at me intently while he fumbles. He swears.

I have to laugh out loud. Never has a man been more eager to take me. A real man wants me real bad now. And it just feels real good!

He sits beside me on the couch and lets me gaze at his gargantuan liberated grandpacock. It must be closer to 30 than 25 cm and it's incredibly thick. His hairy balls are the size of

goose eggs. His mammoth cock sways lightly up from a huge mass of dense, gray pubic hair. The manly smell of his genitals sticks in my nose.

I whisper to him,

"I don't believe you. The last thing I expected today was to meet a rutting lion. It's perfect, you know that? You have no idea how horny this gorgeous monster makes me."

Trembling, I massage his mighty woody to make it even thicker, even harder, even longer. He teases me more by showing me an amazing trick. He's able to make his balls twitch! He makes his huge balls jump up and down in hs enormous sack!

I resist the urge to take him in my mouth. I will save that for later.

He pulls me into his lap. I pull my grandfather-in-law's T-shirt off, I want us both to be completely naked. The skin on his strong neck is a little wrinkly. I caress it tenderly. Below a protruding collar bone, his chest is enormous, the pectorals are hard and pronounced, covered in a heavy matting of white hair. His skin is a little loose. His body intoxicates me! The arms that hold my waist are thick, heavy and muscular. His abdominal muscles are very distinct too.

And everything is covered under a mass of grey hairs. God, he is so manly! I feel a coward, not having acknowledged it before: I love powerful men. I love hairy men. I love muscled men.

I love old badboys.

I kiss and lick his features, the creased chest and neck and his steely dark nipples, I knead his huge pectoral muscles, I lift his arms to lick his armpits, I slaver at his ears.

I am totally oblivious to my husband, who is standing maybe two meters away.

8

No more foreplay is needed. I am weak-willed and horny, like never before. I position myself so that his pulsating mammoth cock is below me. I kiss him like a drowning woman gasping for air. He brings his cock to my pussy. Thankfully, my vagina has never been tight. I'm grateful for that now. He guides his cock back and forth along my vagina to make me wet enough and wide enough to take him.

He looks deep into my eyes.

"I really like you, Cecilie, you know that? I really need to own this pussy!"

"Yes Karl, I know."

Slowly he pushes into me. God, his cock is so fat, so fat, I breathe heavily while I put all my weight down on him. He needs time to open my vagina, his invasion is quite painful. Slowly, slowly he enters me, and... slowly, slowly the pain disappears.

"Ahhh girl you are able to take me! Oooh the heat! This is one hot pussy!"

I have hardly started bumping on his cock but it's already covered in my white secretions.

"Now, my little filly", the old man says. "Finally you get to know what a real man feels like."

I whisper into his ear, so Tim shall not hear,

"God Karl, what are you doing to me? You are making me yours, aren't you? You horse-cocked badboy!"

He forces his enormous boner deeper and deeper. I feel his mammoth cock touching my uterus. His cock pulsates like a living animal, my pussy walls are stretched like never before, the stimulus is so intense! My torso is much longer than his, his mouth now has full access to my nipples. He kisses and bites them greedily. Then our mouths are drawn to each other again. His throbbing cock fucks my pussy, his long tongue is fucking my mouth.

"Not even my gorgeous Helena could make me this horny!"

In the corner of my eye I see Tim standing on the floor. His cock still hanging out, quite limp now. He has ejaculated already. His stare is one of disbelief, his brain is struggling to understand what is happening. The big old man has taken his girlfriend. Is he losing her to his nearly fifty years older grandpa? It couldn't be!

Yet, could it?

Karl signals that he wants me to do the job. I'm so horny, my whole body trembles. I bump faster and faster on his cock. God, his cockhead is so deep!

"Timmie!", Karl's deep, now raspy voice makes me think of a rutting lion.

"Yes!" Tim jumps.

"Come! Make yourself a little useful. Assist me in breeding your woman!"

So aggressive! Karl's just a raving hyperactive wad of horniness now.

Timmie immidiately obeys his grandpa, his prick has become hard again. I can't believe it. And he is bigger than I have seen him in a very long time.

"You little parasite, don't just stand there", Karl barks at Tim. "Take my cock, my balls, give me a good massage. NOW!!"

Very soon my ass meets Timmie's fingers as I slide down towards the root of my grandfather-in-law's monumental cock. I know a terrified Tim is behind me, furioulsy jerking off his grandpa's behemoth slimy penis, no doubt at the same time giving the old man's gorgeous balls a message.

"Oh Karl ... Karl ... KARL!! You wonderful brute, don't ever stop fucking me!"

"You're ovulating, sweetie?"

I nod.

"You're ready for my babymaking seed?"

I hear my own voice, from somewhere outside my head,

"Yesss! Seed me grandpa! Seed me!"

I know it's daredevilish, I know I'm fertile. I know this virile bull of a man will make me pregnant. I know his balls are burstingly full. I know my grandfather-in-law's urethra will transport millions of his sperm cells. I know one of them will find my eggs.

All of a sudden I explode. Again and again, it won't stop. Time and again, orgasmic spasms flow through my body. It's like an out of body experience, I don't recognize myself! I hear myself scream encouragements to my lover.

I hear a voice, Tim must have been snapped out of his trance-like state.

«Cecilie, please, I beg you, don't let him come inside you. Please! Cecilie!"

But his fingers are still holding his grandfather's monster. And his voice is meek and unsteady. His request sounds half-hearted.

I'm not able to answer him, a giant orgasm is rushing through my body.

An insanely loud mating howl comes across Karl's lips. His cock spasms violently and he starts to pump his sperm deep inside me, over and over again, enormous quantities of his seed shoot into my pussy.

I am screaming like a hyena in heat, I cannot help it.

Eventually my orgasm subsides, slowly, slowly. Timmie is still jerking Karl off. I can tell my husband has come again, I feel a few drops on my back. I have to smile a little, having just felt the vast amounts his grandfather sprayed into me. The old man's love rod still pulsates delightfully but is losing intensity now. His sperm flow has stopped, but I'm more satisfied than I have ever been. My horniness is decreasing, so is Karl's powerful erection.

I remain sitting on his lap, we nuzzle and caress each other. Eventually I lift myself up from his lap and snuggle up next to my husband's grandfather on the sofa.

9

Karl is reclined with his eyes closed and a satisfied smile on his mouth. He has an arm around my shoulder. I lean towards him. My left hand rests on his thigh.

None of us speak.

I inspect the semen that still flows out of me and down on the couch. How can one man deposit so much?

I have fucked my horse-cocked grandfather-in-law in front of my husband. Our coupling maybe didn't last more than 10 minutes. But Karl's penetrating monster had given me the most incredible vaginal orgasm. It's by far the most fullfilling experience of my entire life.

And Timmie has assisted his ultra-virile grandpa in inseminating me...

I regard the man who has been the man in my life for four years.

He is still standing with his pants around his ankles, his small penis now shrunken. He is still very excited, he even shivers. He stares in disbelief at the amount of semen his grandfather has produced. It's on the old man's cock and balls, on his thighs, it's on the sofa and the floor, and it's still running out of me.

Do I know my husband? Do I know the person he really is? A submissive? A wannabe cuckold? Is he bi? Gay?

I don't know.

What I have done is without any doubt terrible.

But I don't feel any shame. I don't feel regret.

Tim has had the blast of a lifetime. He really wanted this to happen. He loved to watch me with his grandpa. He got his rocks off twice in twenty minutes.

Now, that's incredible. I can't remember that ever happening. Tim hasn't even had a hard-on for three months!

I'm still in a daze. I absentmindedly put a finger in the puddle between my thighs and taste my lover. His taste is very different from Tim's. It's very good.

Karl gets up, gives me a loud smacker. "Thank you Cecilie. You are incredible."

His magnificent dangling prick hangs more than halfway to his knees as he goes to pick up his cigarette package. His huge scrotum is heavily stretched, his enormous balls are bouncing around too.

The size difference between the two men is even more striking when their penises are limp. A vision crosses my mind, what if these men's packages were weighed? I suspect the old mans equipment would weigh maybe four times more...

Karl throws a glance at my emasculated Tim.

"Glad to know you enjoyed our show, Timmie. Very nice of you to take part. I simply love this remarkable young woman. She reminds me so much of both my wives."

"I wanted her bad and I knew I would get her", he continues. "I knew she was in need of a real man. She is a fantastic woman, and her pussy fits me like a glove. Most women need to lube me. Not her."

My grandfather-in-law walks naked out on the balcony to have a smoke. I make a move. I haven't had a smoke for years. I want to have a cig with him on the balcony. I don't want to be alone with Tim.

10

But my husband drops down on the couch. His eyes are still shining.

"Wow, Cecilie, that was so wild! Yeah!, it was real real painful to see you with him! Torture!!

But... also... so damn damn hot, I have never been so horny! Who would have believed he would be so... so... so..."

I smile.

"No one. Absolutely no one would have imagined he would be that incredible!"

"And that feeling when he shot his load deep inside you. The way his monster trembled. Crazy!"

I still smile.

"Yes, Tim. It was truly crazy. I've never experienced anything like it. I never thought I would explode like that."

He is silent for a few seconds. Then he takes me by surprise.

"Will you have his baby?"

"I... I desperately want one, Tim. You know that. And we have agreed that donor sperm is a good option. It seems like conceiving from him is a good idea. He's got excellent genes. He won't need much time to make me pregnant. And he is family. I think he's a very good choice."

"Are you leaving me? For him?"

His directness surprises me.

"I...noo... I have no such plans, Tim. I'm a turmoil of emotions right now. And he'll be leaving in a week."

I look at him.

"But... will you still want ME, Tim?"

"I will always want you."

"Even if he puts a baby in my belly?"

"Yes, even if he makes us a baby. I would like to raise it as my own"

I give my loyal husband a peck on the mouth.

I'm glad he has accepted his role in our brand-new threesome. And I'm glad his contempt for his grandfather has changed to awe.

In the course of five hours this incredible old man has brought my husband into complete subjection.

10

What has just taken place is crazy, isn't it? A violation of the natural order of things!

But then...what is "natural"? I have always been fascinated by mating rituals in the animal kingdom.

I try to visualize a nomadic old alpha lion in rut. This powerful predator pushes his young rival aside with complete naturalness. The young lioness is in estrus and gladly lets the old alpha serve her.

In the human realm, I've never heard of such old alpha males. Until now. Karl is a man a female naturally submits to, and the submissive male naturally shies away from. The alpha has now detected a weak link in his inheritance chain and he is determined to restore the damage.

I watch Karl as he returns from the balcony. I smile at him.

He lifts me straight off the couch.

"You know what I'm going to do to you very soon, sweetie."

"What, Karl?"

"Eat you up. And you know what you are going to do to me very soon?"

"Yes, Karl."

"What's that?"

"Eat you up."

He lets Tim examine us for a few seconds. I am cradled in Karl's strong arms, my arms are around his neck. He lets my husband take in his grandfather's mastery of his wife.

"I will let you watch some other time, Timmie. But tonight it's Cecilie and me. What's happening in my room tonight is for adults only. I wish you a good night."

I say, "Sleep tight, Tim."

Karl lowers me a little to let me feel his fast growing monster cock against my buttock. Then this incredible new man in my life carries me to the shower. We leave the room and our mouths are glued together.

The walls in our old apartment are extremely thin.

I realize that neither of us will be sleeping tight this night.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories