My Indian Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never before," she said after she'd caught her breath. "I've never felt anything like that before. I now feel a complete woman for the first time in my life. Thank you. Now it's my turn and the first thing I want to do is to see you nude."

She started undoing my shirt and so I pulled on her sari. She got the message and started taking it off, making the whole process look so easy. She stood up to fold the cloth and there was her body in all its glory. Her dark Indian skin, her round full breasts with the hard nipples. Her triangle of soft pubic hair, encasing her nice large pussy lips and her beautiful arse, round and firm too and with the crack leading down to the treasure below.

"My God, you're really beautiful Eila. Not only that but you have a voice to match which so many women don't have. I love looking at you and I love talking to you as well. What a day that was when I came into the shop that first time and there you were. I felt a spark of electricity then when I looked at you and you looked back, but I never in my wildest dreams thought that my emotions would build up to what is roaring through my being just now whilst I'm looking at you."

"I felt the same electricity when I first saw you too and you knew it didn't you? I just knew it would be good with you and I've not been wrong yet. Now, let my undress you because I want to see if my dream is right."

She carried on pulling my shirt off, having stopped to take her sari off, and gave a little cry of delight when she was that I had a hairy chest.

"Oh I've always dreamt of a hairy man, a masculine man," she said "and now I've got him and I love it".

Then she started to unbuckle my belt and my trousers. My cock was pushing vertically hard against my underpants and there was a big wet patch of pre cum soaking the fabric. She ran her fingers over the patch, stimulating the head of my cock more at the same time and looked up at me with a smile.

"I think you're as excited and as wet as me aren't you?" she asked.

"I can honestly say that I've never before felt what I'm feeling for you right now. You are opening a door in my life that I didn't think would ever be opened because I didn't think anyone would be capable of opening it. But you seem to have found the key."

Gosh, that's profound," she said. "I understand you though because I think I've found the knight on the white horse who one always dreams about and who will whisk me away to his fairy castle to live happily ever after!"

I pulled her up to me, put my arms around her and kissed her. Our tongues working and our hands working too. I slid my finger up and down the crack of her bare arse this time, again teasing her tight little arse hole, and she reached inside my pants and took hold of the length of my cock.

"Oh it feels so good," she said. "so big and hard. I've got to see it and I want to taste it too."

With that she pushed both my pants and my trousers down to my knees. She then bent down to pull them completely off and stayed down to take a hold of my cock in her hands. I looked down and she was caressing it and looking at it, rubbing her fingers over the precum on the head. Then she moved her head closer to me and took me into her lovely warm mouth. She started sucking and how she sucked. It wasn't a gentle light touch but it was a full suck, drawing me into her mouth and giving me the most wonderful sensations, better than ever before.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to come in your mouth faster than either of us will realise," I told her.

"Do you like what I'm doing then? I've only ever done it once before to my husband but he said that I was so bad at it that I shouldn't do it again. But you like it?" she asked in a surprised voice.

"It's incredible," I told her. "It feels as though you know exactly what to do and how to do it to give me the strongest sensation. Thank you and you can do it any time you want. Right now, though, I want to give you as much pleasure as possible because you've obviously not had enough before in your life."

With that I playfully pushed her back on the bed. She fell with her legs wide apart, knowing what I wanted to do.

"I want to taste your gorgeous pussy again before I do anything else," I said and I knelt down and buried my face between her legs with her bum nicely on the edge of the bed. I licked and sucked her, alternating between her clit and burying my tongue as deep as possible in the wetness of her tasty pussy. Then I pulled her legs up and pushed them up against her chest and that opened her crack up fully and there, for the first time in plain view, was her little rosebud. I circled it with my tongue and she cried out with pleasure again. I think I'd definitely found one of her soft spots. So I put the tip of my tongue against the entrance and pushed and it slipped in easily and I started tongue fucking her arse and she cried out more as I did it. Whilst doing that I reached up and started stimulating her hard clit with a finger and she was soon coming with the combined pleasure of my tongue in her arse and my stimulation of her clit. Again a lovely little tasty ejaculation that I eagerly swallowed.

I let her come down from the orgasm and then moved up beside her, turning her round so that we were lying length wise on the bed. I lay on my right side and she on her left and we put our arms round each other and made eye contact, talking with the eyes but not saying anything else, at least, not just yet.

My cock was pushing at the soft hairs of her cunt and she was stroking my chest and she finally spoke.

"I feel totally natural with you, whatever you do to me and whatever you say," she said. "It's an incredible feeling and a bit frightening because, being on such a high plateau as this emotionally, I wonder when it's going to end."

"Why should it end?" I asked back. "I feel exactly the same way as you. You talked earlier about the knight on the white horse. Men have the same sort of dreams too. With me I knew what I would feel when I met the right woman. I knew how we'd talk, how we'd interact both physically and emotionally. It's just the woman who always changed. I'd see a beautiful woman in the street and imagine it would be her. So often you meet someone stunningly beautiful and then they go and spoil it all by opening their mouth and the dream shatters like a dropped mirror."

She gave a little giggle at that.

"It's the same with men," she replied. "With you it's different though. You are my knight but with voice and character to go with it all."

"And you are me dream that isn't shattered when you open your mouth," I said back. "I think that the plateau will stay with us because we both seem to have found something special and, fortunately, we both feel the intensity as much as the other which is a rare thing."

She then kissed me and put her hand down and started to caress my cock. So I put my hand down and felt her soaking wet pussy.

"I want you inside me, now," she said, and with that she lifted her right leg over mine an I suddenly found myself with the head of my cock against the warm and wet softness of her heavenly pussy. I pushed and the head slipped in and it felt so right and so good.

"I'm finally home," I said, staring into her beautify dark eyes.

"Yes," she said "and I hope forever."

"Me too," I replied and I gently pushed all the way in until our pubic hairs, my wiry western ones and her soft and silky Indian ones, were infused together. We stayed like that for a while and then started kissing. At the same time I started slowly sliding in and out of her wetness and it felt so, so good. We continued like that, kissing and then looking into each others' eyes before kissing again and me sliding gently in and out all the time. There was no rush. We were still getting to know each other and learning about each other too.

I then felt round and started caressing her bum, squeezing first one buttock and then the other.

"That's lovely," she said. So I continued doing it and then I started running my finger up and down the crack of her arse and finally my finger tip came to rest on her rosebud again.

"Yes," was all she said. So I pushed and it slipped easily in. I pushed further, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy at the same time, and I felt the head of my cock rubbing against my finger as I slid in and out of her.

"Oh yes, David. That feels so, so good and so, so naughty. Don't stop. Don't you dare stop."

So I started working up the pace both with my finger and my cock and she started crying out and I felt an impending orgasm brewing and we both worked as the speed built and the friction of the finger through the membrane got stronger and more intense.

She cried out "Oh yes, don't stop, I'm coming, I'm coming. Don't stop."

I built up the rhythm faster, both of us breathing heavily,, and she cried out in joy at the instant that I suddenly exploded inside her. The force and intensity of my orgasm made my cry out over and over again. I've never ever felt anything as intense as that. I almost passed out, it was so strong. She was staring at me and I was staring at her all the way through the intensity of both our orgasms and we both realised that we'd just knocked down a mental and physical barrier and we'd become one person for that small instant of time.

"I didn't realise that it was possible to feel such intensity as that," I said.

"Me neither," she replied. "It was the most wonderful sensation I've ever felt and thank you so much. It's funny how we found that position to make love like that, side by side. It's so much more intimate because we are closer physically than with any other position. We can look into each others' eyes and we can kiss and touch and say things that make it feel so much more intimate. It was wonderful and I just want to do it again and again with you."

"Me too," I said. "We've found something special and intimate there and it's just for us, for our togetherness."

We then lay together in the same position, talking and touching each other. I found that she loved having her back stroked (among the more obvious places) and having her neck kissed. She had a way of touching me that made me feel horny all the time, particularly when she fondled my cock and she managed to stimulate nerves there that even I didn't know how to do.

"I need to have a pee," she said.

"Me too," I added. "Come on then."

I sat up in bed and took her hand and gently pulled her up and led her to the toilet. She just stood and watched me as I pointed my nearly flaccid cock at the bowl and let go a stream of piss.

"That's another first," she said. "That's the first time I've ever watched a man pee and I like watching you doing it. My ex always locked the door when he went to the bathroom, even to clean his teeth!"

"Can I watch you peeing too?" I asked.

"Yes, I'd like that."

So I shook the drips off my cock and then she sat down. I asked her to open her legs so that I could see, and she did. I knelt down between her open legs to watch and she then pissed a long stream and I told her not to get any toilet paper. She didn't say anything and just let it finish, looking at me all the time with a questioning look. When she'd finished I asked her to stand up and then I buried my face between her legs and licked the wetness of her come, her pee and a bit of my come too which was the first time I'd ever tasted that. It wasn't too bad and I'd never have thought to do it with any of my other girlfriends.

"Do you do that to all your lady friends?" she asked.

"No," I said. "You're the first and it just seemed natural to do it with you and, besides, I really wanted to."

"You can do it any time you want, if you like. As I told you earlier, I have complete confidence in you, I don't know why but I just do, and I know that you'll never do anything bad to me." She put her arms round me and we kissed, my cock already starting to get hard again. My God, what this woman was doing to me.

"I just want to wipe myself because I can feel your sperm oozing out of my pussy," she said. And with that she sat down, took some paper and wiped herself.

On going out of the toilet I looked at my hall clock and saw that it was already half past four. Gosh the time had passed quickly.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked. "We can get dressed or I've got a couple of spare dressing gowns and we could be totally debauched and laze around some more."

"Can I stay the night with you?" she asked.

Well, I have to admit that I'd thought of asking her the same and I told her so.

"I'll need to get a change of clothes though and pick up some other things," she said.

"In that case why don't we get dressed and I'll drive you to your flat. We can get all that's necessary and then come back here."

"What a good idea," she said. "After seeing your flat I know that you'll not like mine very much but I'd like you to see it anyway."

"Sounds like a good idea and, whilst you're at it, why don't you pack for a week, just to be on the safe side."

"Do you really mean that?" she cried with delight. "Do you think you could put up with me for a week?

"Best to be prepared anyway," I said. "After that we'll see what happens. How's that sound to you?"

"Perfect. Let's go."

So I watched her getting dressed, wrapping the sari round herself. She left her bra off though and didn't put her panties on either, just her blouse and the sari.

"You've liberated me," she said "and I feel freer than ever before and I'm loving it. Besides, with my underwear off, it makes it easier for you should your hands feel like wandering."

So my hands wandered. I felt the softness of her breasts through the blouse, so much sexier than when she had the bra on, even though the bra was very sexy itself. Then I lifted up her sari and felt her wetness and I suddenly wanted her again.

"Face the window and bend over the table," I said. I was still naked as I'd watched her putting her sari on. She instantly turned round and bent over, presenting me with her gorgeous sari covered bottom. I took hold of the hem of the sari and pulled it up and round her waist so that she was completely naked from the waist down. Her legs were slightly apart and so her sex and her arse were obscenely and beautifully on plain view to me, her pussy lips still engorged with blood. My cock was sticking straight out in front of me, eager to find its home again, and so I moved close to her and guided it into her pussy and then gave a hard thrust to bed it right in as deeply as possible.

"Oh yes," she said. "Do it hard like that, really hard."

So I took my cock out and thrust hard back in and we were suddenly making brutal and intense animalistic love. I was thrusting harder and harder and, with each thrust, she cried out with a little scream. I watched my cock sliding in and out, glistening with her pussy juices and I also put my thumb on her rosebud and pushed it in as far as possible. I felt her reach in the front between her legs and she started rubbing her clit and the base of my cock at the same time. No woman has done that to me before either and it added another intensity to the moment as she fingered herself and me at the same time.

Then she suddenly cried out "Do it harder. Now. I'm coming, oh Im coming." And she came, gripping my cock with her orgasm and her fingers which took me over the top and I shot my second load of come in her pussy. It was a long long time since I had made love twice in succession as quickly as that. I stayed inside her, sliding gently in and out now. My cock took ages to go down and I just wanted to savour every moment, every second, with this beautiful woman.

There was a box of paper tissues on a side table beside the sofa, so I grabbed a few when my cock finally slipped out of her and I wiped the come out of her pussy. She then took a couple and gently wiped my cock and followed up by kneeling and taking it in her mouth and sucking it. It stayed soft, apart from a little lurch, but her mouth again made my toes curl.

"I thought it just needed an extra wash," she said. "Isn't it strange how something so big and powerful can suddenly become so small? I love it and it's a beautiful cock."

She stood up and smoothed down her sari and I quickly got dressed as well.

"OK," I said. "Shall we go and get your stuff?"

I drove her to her flat in a little side road. It was about the same size as mine but she'd not had it decorated since she'd bought it. It was adequate but with second hand furniture and a bed that I'd not have slept well in, too soft. I told her and she said that it was cheap, but she loved the feel of our bed. 'Our bed' she had said. I liked that. I liked that a lot.

She picked out some clothes, including some western clothes and two more very pretty panty and bra sets that she'd bought with the ones that she was wearing earlier. I asked her to keep the same sari on for now as she looked so good in it, not that she didn't look good in the other saris that she wore when I saw her in the shop. She got everything into a good sized case and then had the forethought to change her answer phone message to always phone her mobile or leave a message. She didn't give out the number as all her important friends already had it. Clever girl.

I carried the case down to the car in one hand and took her hand with the other and we drove home. When we got in I cleared a couple of drawers out by doubling some of my stuff up in one drawer and got about a third of the wardrobe free for her clothes. She quickly put everything away and we put her case on top of the wardrobe with mine.

I then took her hand again and led her into the lounge. I sat on the sofa and pulled her down beside me and we turned towards each other, still holding hands.

"Do you hold all your girlfriends' hands like this all the time?" she asked.

No, never," I said. "In fact one girlfriend took my hand once and I told her I didn't like doing it, so she never took it again! You're the only woman with whom I've done that. I just feel the need to touch you and be as close to you as possible. Is that silly?"

"No, not in the least. Besides, I feel exactly the same with you. I need you, you're the man I've been waiting for all my life."

She reached up and stroked my face with her free hand and squeezed my hand with her other.

I squeezed back and looked at her with more emotion churning through my being than I ever thought possible. I'd always been a selfish person, just thinking of myself. That's why my marriage failed and why I didn't last all that long with any of my girlfriends. They all sensed that I'd never be 100% for them. Suddenly this beautiful Indian lady with a voice like honey, intelligent, slim and with a figure to die for, comes into my life and, in an afternoon, turns my life upside down.

It wasn't an instant falling in love when we met. It just climbed up and seemed a natural progression. Normally after making intense love with a woman all the excitement went and I was happy to be on my own again. With this woman we talked and cuddled for ages. Then I had my wicked way with her again over the lounge table, her sari up round her gorgeous round bum and both of us rutting like wild animals in heat. Well, that's what we were just then.

Then we talked of spending some time together and she was now in the flat as if she'd always been a part of my life.

I didn't know what to think. I was in completely new territory. All I knew was that this woman touched me like no other human being and I sensed something quite wonderful and new between us. I then felt tears of emotion welling up in my eyes. I've never ever been one to cry but here I was with my eyes misting over because of this wonderful woman.

"You're crying," she said.

"Yes. You've opened a door in my emotions that I always dreamt about but never thought would arrive. You're the woman I've been waiting for all my life too. I've dreamt about you but you've never arrived. Now you're here. I love how you look. I love how you talk with me. I love how we are naturally together and we do things without thinking, but they are things we both want to do. I love the way you look at me and I love looking at you. In fact I think I love you."