My Indian Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, of course," she said.

"I've been thinking about the end of the week and having to go back to my flat and I've been dreading it, but scared to tell you. I think, I know, that we could be good together. It's just natural and wonderful. I'll keep my flat on though, just in case. I think that's a good idea, don't you?"

"I suppose so," I said. "I just know, having spent this last week with you, that I don't want to loose you. You make my life complete. Each time I go to work I miss you, or each time you go to work I miss you. A part of me disappears and I need you with me. You could always rent your flat out for a while if you want but, even though we've only been together for a week and haven't known each other all that long, I just know that you're the woman for me."

"Oh yes," she said. "You've taken the woods out of my mouth. I feel exactly the same and it's wonderful. You've opened my life up and you've made me feel complete. I'll keep the flat for now though, I think that's a sensible idea."

"Well, let's go and get all your stuff then shall we?"

"I'll have to leave some things," Eila said. "For example kitchen stuff as you've got everything we'll need. I like saying that 'everything we'll need'. There are other things I can leave too but they'll all be there and just a short distance away."

So we drove down to her flat and got all that was necessary. Fortunately it wasn't all that much and so there was space for both of our things back at my flat.

We carried the cases up and arranged everything and, I have to say, it looked so good with her stuff there. Not much needed in the bathroom because she didn't have make up. We then went out for a celebration meal, and very nice it was too, before coming home. On shutting the flat door I took her in my arms and pulled her to me. I looked into her eyes and she looked back and we just spoke with our eyes. I read love, desire, happiness and contentment in hers and I again felt an enormous wave of emotion enveloping me and tears started coming into my eyes again.

"You're crying again," she said.

"Yes," I said. "I've never cried in my life and now I've done it twice with you. I feel I've arrived. My guardian angel has arrived in my life. You are my angel. I feel complete with you and it's a wonderful feeling."

"I feel complete with you too."

She reached up and kissed me, gently at first but then with more and more love and emotion.

"You and me together," she said. "I'll make sure you never want another woman."

"I wouldn't have enough energy anyway," I said, smiling. "I've made love more times in a week with you than with any other woman. It's incredible how you've turned a switch in me. It's because I've suddenly really found love, and you have too."

"Yes, and I know that it'll last."

We started getting undressed and made gentle love again, talking about our future together.

It's now five years down the line. Eila sold her flat after one year. Our love has grown stronger every day as we've found out more and more about each other. We still make love with the same intensity and we're going to get married next year. She really is the woman of my dreams and, fortunately, I'm the man of her dreams.