All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 01'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
NiranaNiranaover 7 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for bringing Vidya back! I really enjoyed it and also the tweaks in the story. I hope you also bring back that story where they go to Calcutta and Vidya is used by his boss. I enjoyed how Vidya was humiliated in that story. I enjoyed this story a lot too. One request, please describe Vidya's buttocks in more detail and describe more scenes which involve Vidya's big beautiful buttocks. Of course, it's your story, but it's a request from me. Thanks!

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor

@Nirana, thanks for your comment. I will keep your request in mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do us all a favor

Stay in India and Keep Your WIFE With You!!

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
A good theme and well written

I give it a 5.

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you William S.

mathuranjali1983mathuranjali1983over 7 years ago
Awesome story

One of the best I have read in a long time! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it.

Would love to have more episodes of her going slutty and torturing the hubby.

Also - can you post follow up stories of Sarun and Narges in the village - I did like that series a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All Indian husbands are cuckolds, and all Indian wives are whores.

Happy St. Pakistani day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold heaven

I love this story!!! Awesome. Makes my Cucky dick hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spank that husband

Loved this. Maybe next time this husband ought to be dressed in a skirt and panties and made to serve his master.

A sound ass whipping in front of his wife may teach him a lesson too!!

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor

mathuranjali1983, thank you.

Ximand, why did you read it, then?

Anon, will post on Sarun and Narges sometime soon. I do plan on more Vidya posts, but she will be a loving slutty wife, never torturing her husband (physically, that is!)

Anon, St. Pakistan? lol

Anon, thanks. I love when my stories makes dicks hard.

Anon, husband spanking. Wait for ch 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I always wondered why the inhabitants of the subcontinent were so easily conquered

Most every race at some point in their history were a conquering peoples , I always wondered why as large of a population was always subjugated by smaller civilizations ( Mongols , Persians , British, ect.) , but I guess its because its males are just so docile. Their women constantly whore around on them , and it only makes their small penis's hard.

Well , I'm glad that I now understand that little thing that I never could understand before.

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
Subcontinent folks conquered

Anon, if you want to think of life's historical answers from a story posted on Literotica for wanking purposes, go right ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This story has already been posted.in fact it has 3 -4 parts .2bd part was with milkman and third with gauravs boss .

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
Yeah, I posted the story before

Yes, this is my story. I had posted it before. I removed all the stories because I wanted to change some details. Part 2 will be similar as before. But Part 3 will be different. The boss will come in much later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Nice

Spanky, I did not read this in its original form but I'm sure this updated version is much improved. I really enjoyed your Maid series. The submission and control in that series was superb. Vidya series has some of those same qualities and once again your writing is excellent but being a OTK fan I like the maids. Very well done. Looking forward to more Vidya but i'm hoping there will be more in the maid stories or another similar series. L O R

rituforfunrituforfunover 7 years ago
Nice plot

Post parts 2-3-4........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Copied Story. Shame on you.

It is a copied story. Yuck. Already read this.

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor

LOR, Thanks for the comment. A new maid story is in the works.

Rituforfun, I have 5 parts for this story/series in the pipeline already.

Anon, copied story? Are you like some special kind of stupid? I WROTE VIDYA. She is my character. What the hell are you talking about you dipshit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
@spankedboy is telling the truth...

@spankedboy is telling the truth...This is his story...What he doesn't tell is that this story is being resubmitted in LW a lot of years after its 1st submission...Still the same 1*

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
yup this is my story

Like it or hate it, Vidya is my character and this is a story I wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back, spankedboy!

Hi everybody!

I am a really big fan of Indian wives stories. spankedboy was a prolific writer at the time i discovered Literotica. I vividly remember reading Ch. 1 of Vidya's exploits.

INDIAN WIFE stories is a SUB-GENRE within Loving Wives category. Some people post very derogatory comments on Indian wife sex stories; some of those comments are outright impolite.

Indian sub-continent has very many inhabitants & is undergoing a very rapid change. Certain topics are virtual taboo topics because social norms never change at the same speed as people's preconceived notions.

Most Indian couples are trying to avoid divorce at all cost, eheres in Canada, for instance, it is easier to get separation papers (& thereby de facto end the marriage) than yo adopt a dog from the shelter.

Well yo do Iindian couples who live in the Western countries sometimes opt for separate living to avoid breake-up of the relationship. E.g, he works & lives out West in Alberta or California whereas she & their kids live in Toronto or New Jersey respectively.

Also in more traditional societies people try not to mention the fact that most women like to fuck, that some women have an above-average sex drive, last but not least, that some wives can not say No to a man they are infatuated with! In that regard they are no different from wives in any part of the world.

IN MY NEXT LIFE, I WILL BE SINGLE TILL I AM 50 & WILL SLEEP WITH INDIAN MARRIED WOMEN. AT 50 I WILL MARRY A 20-YEAR-YOUNGER INDIAN WOMAN WHOSE LIBIDO IS VIGOROUS; THEREBY I SHALL PAY BACK MY DEBT TO SOCIETY & HAVE A LOT OF FUN IN THE PROCESS.

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
again, this is an original story

it's being republished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Read it a dozen times and still sexy as fuck

The 1st page of this chapter has the potential to give any first time reader an instant orgasm and the story only escalates from there. It is so magically written! All the description about Vidya, all her previous acts, all her boldness, her openly agreeing to her past with pride, constant degradation of Rajesh and making him love every bit of it!!! And all this is not even 1% of the awesomeness of this story! It rakes among my favourite sex stories. The detailing and the creativity is no oridnary, it's dick-blowing! I love Vidya even more than Savita Bhabhi. Vidya is exquisite. She can rule the world if she wants to, at her whim! Vidya, as right said, is a true goddess.

The other parts are no less than this one but the first edition is always special.

Regards,

Anil.

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Vidya Is An Indian Wet Dream

Hi Anil,

Welcome to my stories. Thank you for the great comment.

This story is special to me as it is very raw and full of visual of desi cuckold fantasies. I think I wrote it in 5 hours straight. Vidya was inspired partly by a very voluptuous Vidya Balan the actress, as well as all the beautiful Indian actresses with a sultry side. Hope you got a good masturbation session from the story!

Tarek

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this is embarrassing as hell

Writing anonymous comments on your own stories so that you can attract attention to them by answering your own comments. Damn, you must be desperate!

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
I know Anil

Anon (this is embarrassing as hell) ,

you are an idiot. I know Anil (and others) through my Facebook (look up Tarek Zia). It might be a bit too much to comprehend for your simple mind, but I do maintain an author account on facebook and other social media and interact with my fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*****- (5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A! THE PLOT WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED. THE STORYLINE WAS MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. VERY VERY EROTIC!

spankedboy skillfully brings Vidya and her husband into a very improbable situation where she has to fuck her husband's boss in order to save her husband's professional reputation & his job.

By the end of the story it becomes obvious their relationship has changed forever. The new dymamics of their marriage is way more in line with their personalities: he's a voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband & she's a hotwife. Even in Indian social context they will find ways to be true to themselves without overly shocking their parents, relatives, friends & neighbours.

• • •

When a voyeur husband gets to watch his wife have sex with another man he must be thinking he is in 7th haven. He must be in a hypnotic trance of sorts.

spankedboy depicted a voyeur husband's reaction in such situations very well.

I know i was in the state of hypnotic trance a few times, e.g. when my wife danced with a family friend who was sporting a hardon; or when @ the beach, i saw one of her volleyball teammates (a guy) apply the sunscreen lotion on the back of her legs...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re anon 06/06/17 'This is embarrassing as hell'

Anon accused spankedboy of posting fake anon comments to his own stories & then replying to them. I believe ANON WAS WRONG.

Over the years, i posted comments to spankedboy's stories; he replied to some. He usually replies to user comments until next chapter of the series is submitted (which is totally understandable.)

I tend to write comments when a story brings back memories of my past experiences. (We tend to remember events that affected us emotionally.)

@ least one of my comments to which spankedboy replied was erased when the story was republished.

It was about my wife & her CEO. He had the hots for my wife big time*. She got promoted 2 - 3 times in no time: from part-time Person Friday to full time adm; from admin to coordinator. Then she got the AGM file. AGM was to take place in another part of the country. There were just 2 people on the roster for AGM: the CEO & my wife, a mere co-ordinator. A 3-day 2-night trip. She did not hide her situation from me. We discussed it. This is what i said:

"Darned if you do, damned if you don't... or should I say, Fucked if you say yes, screwed if you say no."

In my original comment, i wrote more about what happened.

I LIKE SPANKEDBOY'S STORIES.

___________

* The CEO was not the only one to have the hots for my wife. We were recent immigrants to the country. White men were attracted to my wife like flies to honey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Indian Wife and the Sailors" is a better series.

As good as this was, 'Indian Wife and the Sailors' is a better series. I guess you know what men want to really read ;)

nitincucknitincuckover 4 years ago
Loved the story. Thoroughly enjoyed

Luv u Spanked boy for taking about Indian cuckolds mentality story. It enlightens the idea to getting cuckoldary fashion in India too. I would love to have my wife turn into Vidya and getting taunted like Vidya and Gaurav gave. It feels real humilating still exciting for my small hardon.

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

@nitincuck just remember this is a fiction story. Real life is different from reel life.

ronylolronylolover 2 years ago

brother please make a story on Vidya's previous life her teenage years from till her marriage

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi @ronylol All characters on LE has to be 18+, so teenage years will not work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fantastic, wish my wife wasnt Asexual ..... been a long 22 years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I return to this story time to time. One of my all time favourites. Can we please have a return of Gaurav sometime?

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Return of Gaurav. let's see. It will be tough to work him into the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Early updates r appreciated

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When are you going to write the next part of this epic story?

spankedboyspankedboy9 months agoAuthor

It will conclude soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES