My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he leaned forward and kissed my wife on the mouth. A sudden pang of jealousy hit me as I realized this was starting -- my loyal wife would soon be another man's play thing. Gaurav kissed her long, and he kissed her hard. For a second, Vidya melted in his arms. Then she pulled back, feigning shock.

"Oh, no! I can't! We shouldn't, I..." Vidya put on a confused look, but Gaurav now had her in a tight embrace. His tongue probed her lips and she slowly responded to him. He raised his hand and squeezed her breast.

A warm sense of humiliation came over me as I realized another man, in my house, was now pawing my wife's breasts and sucking her tongue, and instead of getting angry at it, I was getting hard. This was happening -- my wife was with another man, she was kissing him, and in a few minutes, she would be going to bed with him. And worse, this was all with my consent.

Gaurav continued kissing Vidya while massaging her breast. I could see that any resistance she had was slowly evaporating away. My boss started to kiss her all over her face, then he started letting his hands roam over her thin blouse. I heard her grasp as he squeezed her breasts in his large hands. Then Vidya pushed back.

"No, Gauravji, this is wrong." She tried to adjust her hair and clothes, and was panting hard. "I am the wife of your employee."

"Vidya, Vidya." If Gaurav was angry, he didn't show it. Instead, he laid out a full charm offensive. "We are just two lonely people who both have other halves that don't care about us. In your case your dumb husband doesn't know what a bombshell his wife is. In my case my fiancée is a dull fat cow of a woman who doesn't appreciate my skills."

"But, Gauravji, I ..."

"Opportunity has now presented itself to us," Gaurav firmly lectured her, "and we mustn't be arrogant to shun it. A woman as beautiful as you should never feel unappreciated, and should never feel neglected."

He started to run his hand up and down her thighs.

"Gauravji," Vidya panted, with deeper and deeper breaths. "My husband; he is a loyal worker of yours, and you want to take his wife in his own house!"

"Vidya," My boss started to let his alpha male personality speak for him, "in my office your husband has no respect, and usually is always getting shouted at by me. I am the real brains in the operation -- I did the whole foreign deal in Korea. And you don't worry, my love, I will take full care of you. This necklace is nothing compared to the gifts I will bestow upon you. Now come here, you sexy woman, you!"

With that, he once again embraced her in a tight hug, and whatever resistance I saw Vidya had at the man who threatened her family's security and wellbeing, melted away.

"Oh, Gauravji." Vidya started to moan. "I have never been with another man, I ..."

"Then, my dear," My boss magnanimously announced. "I will show you what you have been missing all these years."

He stopped kissing her, took her hands and placed them on the bulge in his jeans. Vidya's eyes became big.

"Is that ... Gauravji ... your ...." She stammered.

Gaurav smiled. "Why don't you find out for yourself, Vidya? Damn, I love your sexy cheeks!"

He lifted her completely from the sofa and ordered her to sit on his lap. Vidya plonked her ass on his swollen crotch as he embraced and kissed her deeply. His hardness was now grinding against her buttocks. She responded by turning around, hugging him around his neck and offered him her tongue to suck. By now, her inhibitions were almost gone. Gaurav kissed and licked her face, eyes, lips, nose, nibbling her earlobes and biting her neck.

"God! Vidya, you are one hot piece of ass!" Gaurav was now a kid who had just been given a new toy. And the new toy was my beloved wife. He was pawing and mauling Vidya all over her body. I was feeling jealous but at the same time my prick was nearly busting out of my pants.

Gaurav made her kneel down in front of him. He then stood up and unclasped his belt. My boss's pants dropped to the floor. A huge, noticeable bulge was evident in his briefs.

"Open it." He ordered Vidya. It was noticeable how quickly he had stopped being the polite guest and started to take charge, and how quickly Vidya had slipped into a submissive role, obeying his commands.

Carefully, slowly, Vidya unbuttoned his briefs, and his cock sprang free. It was big and thick! My boss's manhood was long and thick and was throbbing like a wild animal, with the veins protuberant, and the balls were huge and dangled beneath his massive penis. It was as big as those I have seen in the porn movies, and definitely way, way, way much bigger than mine. Vidya seemed enthralled by the sight of this monster. Timidly she reached out her hand and grasped his cock, then started massaging it slowly.

"Mmmm, that feels wonderful, Vidya. C'mon, baby, put your other hand on my balls and massage them!"

Vidya did as she was told.

My heart almost skipped a beat when I heard my lovely wife say to my boss, "You've got a nice big dick, Gauravji. I have never seen a lund so much bigger. My husband is nothing compared to you."

"Your husband," Gaurav declared, "Is only fit enough to lick my boots, Vidya. You deserve to be fucked by a real man, and you will, tonight."

"Oh, Gauravji."

Observing Vidya wantonly licking Gaurav's balls and joining my boss's taunting of me should have made me angry; instead what I had was a raging hard on. I could have stopped this if I wanted to; but for some weird reason I wanted to see Vidya get pounded by this monster.

Now on her knees, Vidya slipped her hands over my boss's hips and pushed the back of his briefs down, while her hungry mouth kissed and sucked at his pole. As she pulled his underpants off, her lips and tongue were busy on his cock, licking the entire length of the shaft and planting soft, wet kisses on his balls. She grasped the base of his shaft with one hand and his ass cheek with the other. Her fingers barely closed around his thick cock. Her hand slid up the shaft, and as it neared the top a large drop of clear pre-cum formed on the head of his prick. I realized by then I had unzipped my pants and had my own cock out that I was now stroking while watching the action in the living room.

Vidya opened her mouth wide and placed the head of his immense prick to her lips. She had both of her hands on his ass cheeks now, and had to stretch her mouth open even more to get the massive head into her mouth. I was reminded of the Pathan story and how Vidya had been determined to get his whole dick in her mouth.

Gaurav by now had clasped hold of her hair, and started to fuck her mouth.

"Vidya, oh Vidya, oh Vidya!"

Vidya kept her fingers on Gaurav's ass, driving his huge cock deeper into her mouth. She still had several inches left when her head was pushed back by the head of his prick hitting the back of her mouth. She pulled it out slightly and started panting through her nose again. She lifted her ass higher and worked her knees back away from my boss, making a straight line for his cock to slide down her throat, and with a few final deep breaths, once again pulled his ass towards her face.

The sight was incredible! Watching as inch after massive inch disappeared into her open mouth. Vidya once again took a deep breath, and again she sucked him all in, this time without a pause as she took it straight down her throat. Her body arched again as she gagged on the last few inches, but still didn't stop until her nose was pushed flat against Gaurav's pubic hair. His knees started to buckle, and he grabbed the back of her head and started ramming his massive tool into her open mouth. She gagged on every stroke, but never tried to stop him. With one final, long thrust, Gaurav buried his entire cock into Vidya's available mouth and held it there, bucking as he started to cum down her throat. I watched as Vidya, too, stopped moving, and saw her throat muscles moving rhythmically as she swallowed and swallowed and swallowed. Finally, after drinking what must have been gallons of cum, Vidya pulled the cock out of her mouth and took a deep breath.

I too was on the verge of coming, but I had restrained myself to ensure the recording was taking place properly. I could see Vidya had a huge smile on her face, and not a drop of cum on her lips. She had swallowed every drop.

Both of them relapsed back into the sofa, temporarily exhausted. I noticed that my boss had only his shirt on, with his pants and underwear on the floor, and minute drops of cum leaking from the tip of his penis. Vidya still had all of her clothes on, however she was completely disheveled.

I took this chance, while they were both catching their breath, to tiptoe up the stairs. Entering the bedroom, I moved across to the walk in closet, entered the huge space and shut the door. Inside, I had placed a stool previously so I could sit and watch the action. It was dark, and the only light was through a small crack on one side of the door. I had fit a camera there. I could see the bed through the crack; however I had the iPad so I could watch (and hear through my earphones) all actions throughout the house.

"Vidya, that was amazing!" My boss was telling my wife. "No one has ever sucked my cock like that before."

"Er ... thank you, Gauravji," Vidya blushed, duly acting like a shy Indian housewife who had just done something naughty. "I never knew a man could have this big lund, Sir."

"Your husband Rajesh isn't this big?" Gaurav taunted.

"Sir, not only is Rajesh much smaller, he would never have lasted as long as you did, Gauravji."

"Yes, yes." Gaurav leaned forward and started to play with Vidya's boobs through her blouse.

"But how come," Viday continued, "your girlfriend doesn't do this for you?"

"My girlfriend?" Gaurav laughed. "That cow only knows about designer shoes and purses. No clues about sex. She wouldn't even give me a blow job! Imagine that!"

"But, surely, you must have had other girls do it for you then?"

"Oh yes." My boss was boasting. "My fiancée doesn't know how many girls I have on the side. But Vidya, none of those 50-rupee whores can suck dick like you -- you were incredible!"

"Thank you, Gauravji." Vidya gave a shy smile. So now my wife was being compared to a 50-rupee-whore, and she was lapping up the praise. "I ... I ... I never did this before, Sir, but I wanted to with you!"

"Vidya, can you stand up and come here?" My boss raised a finger and beckoned her.

"Of course, Gauravji."

Vidya raised herself to her feet and walked over to stand in front of my boss. He grabbed her by her waist and positioned her so she was facing away, slightly bent forward with her butts sticking out at his face. Raising a hand, Gaurav spanked her ass!

SPANK!

"Ow!" Vidya immediately rubbed her behind with her hands. "Gauravji, why did you hit me? Did I do something to displease you?"

"Oh no, Vidya!" Gaurav raised a hand to spank her again. "I had always wanted to spank a woman with as sexy, fleshy butts as you. Did it hurt? I am going to spank you again."

"Well, Sir, if it gives you pleasure, I will not refuse." Vidya acquiesced reluctantly. "But only a few more, Gauravji. I have a very tender butt."

"Yes, yes." Gaurav didn't even wait for her to finish.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

He spanked her derriere again, and again.

Sitting in the bedroom, I could only watch helplessly as this man hit my wife on her ample trunk repeatedly. I could see Vidya grimace, but she gallantly bore the pain. There was now no decorum, no more charm offensive. Gaurav was now using my wife as an object of his pleasure.

"Vidya!" My boss stood up. "Get out of that sari. Let's see your hot, sexy body."

I could see Gaurav's cock rise. Amazing! He just had dumped a gallon of cum in Vidya's mouth, and here he was, ready to go again!

Vidya saw his rising member and murmured, "Not here, Sir, let's go to my bed." Vidya was rubbing a damp spot on her crotch area. It was clear she was eagerly anticipating of what was soon going to be pumping deep inside her.

Gaurav got up and Vidya took his hand, leading him to the bedroom. As they disappeared from the camera there, I unzipped my jeans and unbuckled my belt, letting my pants fall to my ankles. Holding my cock in my hand, I took my seat in the closet and waited for them to begin. I was fully hard. I couldn't believe I was eagerly waiting for my wife to get well and truly fucked by another man. A sudden feeling of inadequacy swept over me.

They entered the bedroom, and I could see Gaurav was completely naked. He must have taken off his shirt on the way. I could see his back was just ripped with muscles and he had washboard abs. Vidya was going to enjoy him, I thought. My wife closed the door once they were both in the room. As soon as she shut the door, Gaurav pinned her against the wall.

He quickly tore off her blouse. There was no finesse -- just a rip, and the blouse was on the floor in tatters. Gaurav then reached around her, and in a moment he had Vidya's bra off. My wife was now topless and her large breasts popped into view. I could see that nipples were firm and hard. She was moaning, completely aroused.

Gaurav, for a moment, stood transfixed, gazing at her huge breasts.

"Oh Vidya, those are amazing!"

"Um ... thank you, Sir."

Next came off the sari, which Gaurav deftly opened. Vidya helped him get it off her and it lay rumpled on the floor. A tug, and the strings of her petticoat sprung open, and with a phoosh it too fell to her ankles. Save for the thin string-like thong, and the mangalsutra, Vidya was now completely naked.

"Sir, shall I take off the mangalsutra?" Vida helpfully asked, raising her hands to unclasp the holy necklace.

"No! Leave it there." Gaurav ordered. "It will remind me that while your husband is attending to my problems in the office, I am attending to his wife at his home!"

They both laughed. It was becoming a pattern now. Gaurav would taunt me, and Vidya would join in, often adding to the insult. She now remained standing in front of him, nude, dressed in only a thong, like a slave girl at a slave market ready to be inspected by her master, from tales of yore. Gaurav was breathing heavily and had a semi-glazed look of pure lust on his face.

He picked up my wife and carried her in his arms to the bed. Plonking her down on the bed, he pulled off her thong, climbed in beside her and the two locked in a passionate embrace. He kissed Vidya on her mouth, on her eyes, on her hair and moved down to her neck. I knew Vidya loved having her neck bitten and I could already see her toes curl. Gaurav tweaked her nipples with his hands, and then bent down further and sucked it gently into his mouth.

Vidya spread her legs to allow him to position his penis. Gaurav got on top of her, and positioned his thick bulbous cock over her labia and rubbed the head on the opening of her cunt for some time. Vidya was pushing up her cunt hoping that Gaurav would enter her, but he kept teasing her, touching the tip of his cock to her labia and then withdrawing.

Finally Vidya could take it no more.

"Gauravji, please, I want you to enter me now, please," She wailed.

Gaurav laughed.

"Say it more nicely, Vidya. Say that you want your husband's boss to fuck you."

"Yes, Sir, please. You are my husband's boss and I am his slut wife. I want you to fuck me, sir. I am a slut. I am another man's wife yet I want my husband's boss to fuck me."

It was surreal listening and watching as my wife begged for another man to fuck her.

"Because you have been such a very good hostess, Vidya, and asked so nicely," Gaurav sneered, "You will now see what a real cock feels like for the very first time."

Gaurav raised his body and slowly started to enter her.

"Ooomph!" My wife exclaimed as inch by inch Gaurav pushed into her. He rocked his body slightly, and giving her ample vaginal stimulation, and it caused her to moan softly and turn her head sideways. Finally, he pressed deep into her, and Vidya gasped as her cunt was being stretched out fully. She closed her eyes and her mouth opened as she groaned with pleasure.

I could see that my boss was a good lover, who knew exactly how to pleasure a woman with sex. Vidya sweated, moaned, screamed, and clawed him as she flowed from the peak of one orgasm to another.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Vidya was now screaming and grunting loudly in tune with his pounding. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh Sir! Fuck me!"

I felt my balls tighten and my own cum began to shoot as I watched the couple before me. I watched his prick as he pushed it into my wife, stretching her, filling her up, as he entered her. Then he started to fuck her faster and faster. I could hear his balls slapping hard against my wife's thighs as he pounded her. It was truly stunning watching my wife enjoy being powerfully fucked by my boss. He thrust into her forcefully like a man possessed, trying to split her with his massive cock, while I watched and masturbated. I could see his cock buried fully inside her and his big heavy balls resting on her legs, the juices flowing out of her pussy and down her thighs. I could hear her gasping and begging him to push into her harder.

Gaurav's body stiffened and he thrust himself as deep as he could into Vidya.

"Vidya, I am going to cum."

"SIR!" Vidya tried to stop him. "Not in my pussy! Please!"

Gaurav paid her no heed. He ignored her wails as he continued to fuck her. My wife too seemed to go into a daze as he moved his penis, in-an-out, in-and-out, of her pussy. Suddenly his face contorted as he started to ejaculate. I knew he was depositing another load in places much deeper than I ever had.

He remained inside my wife for almost five minutes, as his body continued to throb and deposit his cum into her. They caressed and kissed before he finally rolled off her. I saw their combined juices, thick and white, on the shaft of my boss's cock as pulled out. I looked at my freshly fucked wife covered in sweat and love bites on her neck, my boss's semen oozing out of her vagina, the room reeking with the aroma of sweat and sex.

"Gauravji, you must go now." Vidya suddenly sat up in bed. "My husband can return any minute."

"But Vidya," Gaurav was beyond caring. "I still have to fuck you in the ass."

"Sir, not now." Vidya stood up, a look of panic in her voice. She certainly knew how to act! "Please, Gauravji, you must leave now. I need to clean up this room, and the room downstairs, and take a shower before my husband returns."

"No, I want your ass, Vidya."

"Sir, please, can you come tomorrow? My husband will be at work, and you can ... fuck my ass."

Gaurav stood up and took Vidya into his arms and French-kissed her for a long time. Then he broke away and told her, "I will see you again, tomorrow, Vidya. I cannot have enough of you."

"So, Sir, you will cheat on your fiancée for me? What will she say?"

"She doesn't need to know!" Gaurav laughed. "If it wasn't for the money, I would have left that bitch long ago."

"Sir!!"

"Vidya," Gaurav turned to her as he was leaving. "Tomorrow, I will send Rajesh on some work out of town for a few days, and I will visit you at home. I will stay here with you for a week and we can spend much longer time together."

"Yes, Gauravji, I would like that very much, but you must leave now."

After I heard Gaurav leave and the front door slam shut, I came out of the walk in closet. Vidya was lying, naked, on the bed, legs spread, and her hands rubbing her vulva. She was stroking herself.

"Oh, Rajesh!" She gushed. "That was incredible. He was so good. I haven't been pounded like that in a loooooong time."