My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, dear, but I ..."

"Sshhh!" Vidya shut me up with a finger to her lips. "Come here and fuck me. I haven't been fucked by two guys one after another in a long while."

Without another word, I got in bed and began to kiss her gently, planning to slowly work my way up her body. Vidya was having none of it. She grabbed my ears harshly and pulled me up to her lips. My wife had the aroma of a freshly fucked female. I plunged deep into her cunt, putting my penis up her love tunnel where she had just taken another man's cock. Her vagina was completely wet, and as I went into her, I could hardly feel her sides, so stretched she was by Gaurav's giant dick. There was a feeling of wetness on my wiener; a wetness I realized was because her hole was full of cum -- another man's cum. Her thighs were sticky; she was still leaking Gaurav's love juices as I fucked her with my rigid tool. I exploded in Vidya within seconds.

"Mmmm..... Mmmmm .... " Vidya was still mewing.

She hardly felt me pull out, and continued to insert her hand into her wetness and masturbate herself. After what seemed like ages, her orgasms finally subsided. Vidya crept and snuggled against me in bed, her pussy still leaking cum all over the bed.

"Darling." I stroked her head. "I think we got all we needed to on the cameras. Why did you tell Gaurav to come here again tomorrow?"

"We haven't gotten everything." Vidya answered. "He has to admit on camera that he fucked up the Korean deal, that he has set you up for a fall, and that he took kickbacks to seal the deal. Only then can we ensure you are out of the woods."

"But ... but ..." I was puzzled. "We have him on tape, with ... you. And ... we can show that to his fiancée and she can ... give him the boot. You know, her father will fire him."

"We don't know that." Vidya seemed to have made up her mind. I wondered for a moment if I was going to lose her. The moment she was impaled on Gaurav's giant appendage seemed to have woken up something that had lain dormant in her these last two and half years.

"He can claim I was a one-time fuck." Vidya explained. "He can tell his fiancée he just strayed once, with me, and ask for forgiveness. I know if you fucked me like he fucked me, I could forgive you having a one night fling."

"I see." I cringed as she relived the feeling of having a monster in her cunt.

"No!" Vidya decided. "I will fuck him tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after. I will wear different clothes so we can show it's more than one time that he had sex with me. And I will make him admit that you were nothing more than a mere obedient servant in his Korean deals and he took kickbacks."

The next morning, true to his word, Gaurav put me on an urgent project in another part of the country. With a sinking feeling, I realized I would have to stay there for the next 4-5 days. I flew out straight from the office, using the company helicopter. The project kept me busy till evening every day, so I could hardly check through my iPad what was going on in the house. All day at work my mind was on what Gaurav was doing to my wife, which kept me hard.

As I had feared, Gaurav spent the work week (five days) at my house while I was away. During this whole period, he had my wife serving him at his beck and call. At night when I was in my hotel room, I would log in and replay the scenes, or see a live view as they shamelessly fucked like rabbits on our marriage bed. Gaurav had made my house (and my wife) completely his.

Vidya and my boss were like a newly married couple. She would wake him up every morning with a blowjob. Gaurav seemed besotted with her. He had ordered Vidya to remain completely naked around the house while he was there. My wife would carry out her daily tasks, in the buff, completely uninhibited, shamelessly flaunting her gyrating buttocks or her big, pendulous breasts at my boss while he sported a permanent hard on. He was always hugging or kissing her, or having a quick fuck. Gaurav continuously would make fun of me and Vidya would join in the laughter. Whenever she would pass him by, he would grab her and would always be groping and squeezing her tits and ass, and having her play with his cock and balls.

Several times he would pin her down on the floor, face down, get on top of her and fuck her in the ass. I could hear Vidya scream, "No, Sir! My asshole! Please be gentle, Gauravji!" He paid her no heed, pumping furiously into her buttocks and dumping cum all over her back.

Gaurav seemed to have a particular fascination with her ass. He would fuck her doggy style, or spank her behind with frenzy. During the third day he put Vidya over his knees and punished her like a naughty school girl.

I would lie awake in my hotel room listening to Gaurav and my wife having the time of their lives. She moaned and groaned and grunted and sighed and screamed in pleasure, time after time after time. It seemed there was no room in the house they did not have sex in.

Gaurav had to reluctantly leave the next Saturday, since I was returning from out of town. Vidya put on clothes for the first time in a week and greeted me in the airport with a kiss. She asked me if I had seen her and Gaurav through the iPad's camera app. I replied I had. We rushed home and had a wild fuck session.

I spent the weekend editing the videos and printing a few pictures. We made a package and sent it anonymously to the daughter of the owner of the company -- Gaurav's fiancée. Next thing we know, he was fired.

One of the Board of Directors later took me aside and told me that Gaurav had claimed it was a set up, and it was Vidya in the video. I told him that I knew I was having marital issues, and I loved my wife and would like to go to counseling with her. That was the end of that chapter. As I predicted, I was asked by the company to fix his mess. I did a great job and made myself even more valuable to the company.

Vidya still occasionally misses Gaurav's lovemaking. It's been over for almost half a year now, and she has not strayed from our marriage ever since, although she will use the incident from time to time to taunt me in bed and make me hard and spice up the sex. Sometimes, we would watch the unedited videos before having mind blowing orgasms.

I knew I got to witness my wife being so thoroughly fucked -- but I knew it was a one-off situation that was forced on us. Vidya told me that while she misses the sex, she loved me and she would never cheat on me -- unless of course a similar opportunity once again presented itself. For my sake, and for hers, I hope it does, soon.