All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 02'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey

Maybe you and bankshot can suck each other's dicks. There's an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slap

Pretty much describes this story. Just some more Indian drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No wonder Gandhi used "peaceful " resistance

Because there's no way that the cuckold males of the subcontinent could have won their independence through actual fighting . It's clear that the women are the only ones with a spine in the whole population .

Quite sad truthfully .

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
Cuckolds leaving 1 star

Always amuses me to see all of you cuckolds READ a story marked as a CUCKOLD story and then get upset at the cuckoldry in the story! Go back to wanking!

NiranaNiranaover 7 years ago
wonderful!

Thanks, spankedboy! great description, beautiful tweaks! Wonderful, detailed descriptions of Vidya's beautiful, big fleshy buttocks. The way she was used as a 2 bit whore by the milkman and the way she taunted her husband was outstanding. Can't wait for part 3 and the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I man who finds it sexually exciting for his wife to humiliate and disrespect him has a fetish. He's mentally ill.

Writing stories that celebrate mental illness are obnoxious and distasteful. And its insulting to the LW readers when there is a category for this perversion, yet you foist this upon us and leave it open for comment. So we comment.

So who's the fool?

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Bad isn't enough to describe this story...

Bad isn't enough to describe this story...1*

NiranaNiranaover 7 years ago
don't listen to the naysayers

Your story about Vidya is just great. Don't be discouraged by the naysayers. I love this series. Last time there was only till Part 3 in this series, waiting eagerly for part 3 and parts 4 & 5 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
from the old one

This rubbish insults readers!

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor

@Nirana, thanks for the comment. Lovely to read or hear from readers with constructive feedback.

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
The original publishing of this story

This story was originally published by me here

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-indian-wife-vidya-ch-02?page=1

You will see this is no longer avail as I took the story down. This was written and published I think either 2013 or 2014. I have a whole lot of stories written, and will be brought back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story

You have a terrific flair for writing...loved that portion where you have described Vidya in details and her dress

Make her wear more low navel sarees and skimpiest of blouses

Lot of people here talk shit,dont pay any attention to those bastards who dont have the ability to write but have been born a retard and say bad things about writers like you,who entertain us time and again,without any physical gain...

Love to hear more from you and more about hottie Vidya

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful Story

I must say its a phenomenal story. Although its one of your old stories but I love to read it again & again. I so wish if you can write a new chapter in this sequence with the name "Ramu Returns".

Thanks for your great work.

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor

Anons, thank you both for your comments. And yes, there will be a "Ramu returns"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anxiously waiting for "Ramu Returns"!

Pls give us that story ASAP :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anxiously waiting

Please repost chapter 3 and post part 4 and 5. I'd love to hear more about Vidya and I love your work more than any other author here! Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Can I ask you when will "The Ramu" return :)

One reqeust:

Elaborate some punishment of Vidya from Ramu in any of your next episodes.

NiranaNiranaover 7 years ago
more please! and soon!

Spanked boy, I understand you must be enjoying the holidays, but please do publish your stories, especially the Vidya ones. I miss them and am eagerly looking forward to reading them again. I check Literotica daily just to see if you your new story is there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, like Nirana, I too come here daily, just to see any update on Vidya's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update PLEASE

Please give us an update on Vidya and include a few gangbangs. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would rather love to have Ramu comes from his village & stay in Vidya's house as an owner or boss for 3, 4 days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Life of a cuckold

This is one of the finer cuckold stories which is both lovely and humiliating for our wimpy hubby. It's amazing how captivating Vidya is. Well it's not his fault, any one would be captivated by her. She is like a fantasy. She is like a dream. What a man wouldn;t give to have her in his life. What I wouldn't give!

How professionally she seduces Ramu. Ramu had no idea he was under her spell as well. Ramu was only the pseudo master. It was as if Vidya had made him the sex slave and not the other way around. The last page was throbbing! How contrasting were the last 2 pages with each other. In the former she gets slapped, and in the latter she slaps the hubby! What a chain of power, like the power chain. It's brilliantly portrayed how she controls her hubby, and convinces him to be a cuck even on the wedding anniversary! Brilliant read.

Regards,

Anil

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Anon (Anxiously Waiting for Ramu Returns), The "Ramu Returns" is the story I am working on now.

Anon (Anxiously Waiting), thank you for the comment.

Anon (Fantastic), I am working on a Vidya episode where Ramu returns (with a friend). Thanks for your suggestion, I will try to see if I can incorporate it. The thing with focusing too much on punishments is that it becomes a BDSM story which is not the focus of the series, but I see your view. Nothing more arousing to the wimp cuckold hubby to see another man punishing his wife!

Nirana, thank you for the vote of confidence! I will post soon.

Anon, you can drop me your email (via the feedback / contact option) and I can email when a new story is out.

Anon (UPDATE PLEASE), thanks for the suggestion. A gang bang is in the works for Vidya.

Anon, you will get your wish. That is exactly the line I was following.

Anil,

--

How professionally she seduces Ramu. Ramu had no idea he was under her spell as well. Ramu was only the pseudo master. It was as if Vidya had made him the sex slave and not the other way around. The last page was throbbing! How contrasting were the last 2 pages with each other. In the former she gets slapped, and in the latter she slaps the hubby! What a chain of power, like the power chain. It's brilliantly portrayed how she controls her hubby, and convinces him to be a cuck even on the wedding anniversary! Brilliant read.

---

I am glad you saw that. You are the first one in years to spot that juxtaposition that I had set up!

Tarek

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
need more

It is not cuckold exactly.

U r interested in fucking.

Not about dom and sub relationship.

Please increase love.

Next time add humiliation, teasing with her frnds and bf, cockold, strapon, cfnm, sissy slave, house husband

Any doubt please mail me sraj12111995@gmail.com

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

Of course it's a cuckold story! Vidya is fucking someone other than her husband - why would it not be cuckold! And yes, like any man I am also interested in fucking ... hehe.

I welcome suggestions to stories, but remember in the end the author is the owner of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This chapter reminds me of the original cuckold stories that we used to read on alt sex in the early days of the internet. Pays proper homage to that, and Vidya really is starting to embrace the hotwife nature of her role!

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! The hottest story of this series!!

Read this story many times but it still retains it’s appeal

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, thanks. It is one of my fav too.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Will Ramu return properly? He was the only more class guy who fucked Vidya properly. I didn't like it when he came with his friends Wasim who later took advantage of Vidya.

spankedboyspankedboy12 months agoAuthor

Not sure if Ramu will return. let's see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...