All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 03'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It failed in it's purpose

No pleasure here.

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
Anon no pleasure

So you read the story, wank off, and then comment ... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Good Cuckold Story

Enjoyed this story a lot.Most readers that come here are closet cucks that act like they hate it all.Remember they did come here and did read the story.Enough said..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice setup for a bang episode!!

I hope you would bring Ramu back in next episode & will update soon as this one is just a preface.

NiranaNiranaover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Outstanding as usual! Loved it. Loved the bond between mom and daughter. Hope there are more scenes where mom is involved,which increases Rajesh's humiliation in an erotic way. Loved the setup. Once again, loved how nicely you describe Vidya's beautiful bum and the way Rajesh worships it and how Vidya has trained him to service her. Great! Looking forward to Ep.4!

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor

Anon, thanks. It's about cuckoldry, although you don't see it in this episode.

Anon, yes, it's a nice setup. Ramu will return in the future. But I needed a setup episode to show why Vidya will become more promiscuous.

Nirana, thank you. Appreciate the comments. Let's see how I can involve the mom. Not sure yet.

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Is he really a cuckold ?

Or is he a devoted husband who wants his wife to be completely sexually satisfied and is not up to the task himself. There seems to be no humiliation in this story but rather an unusual but loving relationship.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
गंदी कहानी...1*

गंदी कहानी...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why do you hate Indians?

Why do you continually try to demean them? Did you have a bad experience at a motel or something? I can't imagine why you would hate them so much unless some Indian has done something horrible to you. Is this your way of paying them back?

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor

Anon, if it's a pitiful story and you think the author is pitiful, why are you reading it? The preamble before the story lets you know what it's about.

William Smyth. You are right. He may be a devoted husband. Technically though, he's still a cuckold, isn't he?

Anon, "did it occur to me?" LOL I am writing the story.

Impo_64, um... bhai kya hua? story pasand nehi aai?

Anon, why would I hate Indians? How can I hate myself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Update

I honestly don't think that this story was bad it's just that compared to the first two Chapters where we got used to Vidya being taken continuously it may come across as being a bit tame. Myself, having read the previous Chapter 3 posted some time ago and then removed, was looking forward to seeing Vidya progress with both multiple men and completely dominated in contrast to the way she is with her husband. I hope to see more of that in future updates. Don't be discouraged. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT WORK! BRILLIANTLY CONCEIVED & WELL CRAFTED STORYLINE. IN PARTICULAR, I LIKE THE FACT THE CHARACTERS ARE PORTRAYED NEITHER BLACK-&-WHITE NOR STEREOTIPICALLY

I gave this story a 5 [(☆☆☆☆☆) 4.95/5.0 = 99% = A]

This is a LOVE story & a SEX story 2-in-1!

spankedboy has realistically & very successfuly portrayed the emotional complexities of a marriage where the husband totally & unconditionally worships his pretty, sexy, healthy & adventurous wife whose sexual needs exceed what he can give her on his best days.

Her libido is very strong and she can enjoy sex without too many inhibitions. She needs more than one man to be sexually & (yes!) emotionally satisfied.

He needs a wife like she is if he is to realize his true nature.

In above sense, the two of them are sexually & emotionally compatible.

Their relationship is distinct but it definitely is a loving one.

They were meant for each other.

The two of them are a match made in Heaven.

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
replies

Anon, yes this is a bit "tame" episode but it has to be, to set the direction for future episodes. I like to think of this as calm before the storm. But there will be some episodes like this.

Anon, I am not Pakistani. I don't think my stories denigrate Indians. Remember, the men fucking this Indian wife are also Indian. Her husband loves her, she adores her husband. Why are your panties in a twist?

Anon,

---

spankedboy has realistically & very successfuly portrayed the emotional complexities of a marriage where the husband totally & unconditionally worships his pretty, sexy, healthy & adventurous wife whose sexual needs exceed what he can give her on his best days.

Her libido is very strong and she can enjoy sex without too many inhibitions. She needs more than one man to be sexually & (yes!) emotionally satisfied.

He needs a wife like she is if he is to realize his true nature.

In above sense, the two of them are sexually & emotionally compatible.

Their relationship is distinct but it definitely is a loving one.

They were meant for each other.

The two of them are a match made in Heaven.

---

YES YES YES. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing Series!!!

Eagerly awaiting the next part too see how Vidya treats her hubby!!

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
Vidya

will return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dude, make sure that the lover is some low class guy like Ramu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold is my new fantasy now

After reading this, I realise what heaven might actually be like for someone like me. A wife life Vidya, bold and candour, at the same time pleases everyone, EVERYONE! She should be made into a comic! And her mother, wow! It's obvious where does Vidya get her goods from. I am sure her father must have also been a cuckold. This is what is supposed to happen to spouses like us. I am a bachelor but I'd give away my soul to have a voluptuous partner which such a open mind and always having her legs open, for me and for others as well. While she maintains full honesty with me. Vidya is indeed born to rule and I love it.

Regards,

Anil.

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Anon,

"Dude, make sure that the lover is some low class guy like Ramu"

Vidya fucks both the high and the low class! She is an equal opportunity fucker lol. I have both in mind for her future.

Anil,

Thank you for that great comment. I haven't yet thought about Vidya's father, but that's a great suggestion. Although I think one cuckold in the series is enough, eh? I also think Vidya's father might be someone who couldn't satisfy her mom well, and she never looked beyond her marriage, so now she lives vicariously through Vidya.

By the way, if you have a wife like that, call me over! I would love to give it to your wife!

Tarek

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
super story

i read all part this series but best part is this one. Please write Poonam and jamibabu sex story.

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Let's see what Poonam has in store for her jamai babu!

nitincucknitincuckover 4 years ago
One super story

The husband himself giving his consent to his wife to become Hotwife and wanna have sloppy session. Not many guys have such guts even to ask his wife to fulfill this fantasy. I guess many guys dream for it like I do. Good work Spankedboy.

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

@nitincuck, remember this is just a story. A work of fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...