All Comments on 'My Initiation'

by lockedupslut

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dani_boidani_boiover 14 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Loved it so much girl, please give us some more. Love the sissy submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

You are truely perverted and I am loving every minute of it.

I hope you write plenty more!!

Thank you

slutty_jannelleslutty_jannellealmost 14 years ago
Pretty intense, sweetie

Intense, very descriptive of the gang-bang. As a TG pain-slut, naturally, would luv some s & M torture and more description of heels & hose thrown in, but, overall, a very descriptive, well written story. Congratulations.

hugs,

jannelle

"a lady in the drawing-room, a whore in the bed room."

pamcdpamcdover 13 years ago
wow

wow so very hot mmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE

your story made my pants a litte sticky. would love to fuck your faggot ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I too am a sissy faggot whore

Just like you, I too am a sissy faggot whore who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. It really turns me on when straight men fuck me and call me a "faggot bitch". I used to like women but now I only want to dress & act like one because I now know I'm gay. I really am a faggot bitch who sucks cock and gets fucked. Tell us more adventures.

SupergirlismeSupergirlismealmost 13 years ago
Hot

I love guys fucking guys... And that gave me a nice orgasm. Mmmmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT!

God,how I loved this story. being a cock slut is the best feeling possible. I know. As a crossdressing whore I've been fucked thousands of times and still can't get enough. The name calling is a real turn on since your goal in life is to be a slut and take every cock you can find. Being gangbanged is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Addicted to BIG BLACK 12" COCKS

You lucky, slutty BBC Tgirl fuckslut, I envy you soooooo much. This is the most erotic and best BBC story on this web site. Pleeease keep writing about your BBC fantasies. What a bargain to get gangbanged by about 30 big black studs for only 15 Euros. I loved it when you begged them to fuck you.

"Please, sirs. Fuck my ass. Feed my sissy hole with your big black cocks. I need it, I need it so bad. Fuck me like real men. Fuck me as hard as you can. Please!"

I loved that you dressed up very slutty in order to tease those big black studs at the bookstore. I also love your author name "Lockedupslut". Ah yes, just what I would want to be, a locked up white Tgirl fuckslut for BIG BLACK 12" COCKS to ravage me brutally. I believe that the only way for a white Tgirl fuckslut to be initiated is by BIG BLACK 12" COCKS. I was initiated as such but was not as lucky as you were, I only had 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS, but because of your erotic story I am now fantasizing about 30 or more! I have never had white dicks because I watched a lot of interracial porn as I became a Tgirl and one day dreamed about being one of those white sluts getting pounded by BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

I'm a white blonde bubble butt Tgirl fuckslut living in Las Vegas. I love it here because we get many big black studs who cum here to be serviced. I dance at a private unadvertized shemale club off the strip which caters to big black studs only. I love the thrill of being on stage and "slut-dancing" to tease all of those big black studs. I absolutely love, love, love to tease BIG BLACK 12" COCKS until they are rock hard and dripping wet with precum...just the way I love them.

The stage has many floor fans, red spotlights and several mirrors along each side which are angled up for the white Tgirl fuckslut performers. Whenever I "slut-dance", the manager, a shemale friend of mine always records a video for me. Was I glad that she did it this one lucky Saturday night. She knew that I wanted my first cocks to be black. While I "slut-danced" to slow disco music, she picked out 3 rough looking big black studs for my fantasy.

For my BBC initiation I had dressed up in my slutty hot pink naughty schoolgirl outfit complete with long shiny silky stockings tied to an 8-garter waist cincher, frilly lacy panties, latex mini skirt and 6" hot pink platform heels with little diamonds imbedded in them.

As the music to a slow disco song by the BeeGees came on I slowly started to sway my hips and moaned at the audience of big black studs. Some of them were already standing on each side of the stage and looking up my hot pink latex mini skirt. This really turned me on because I absolutely love, love, love to tease BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

I purposely "slut-danced" over the floor fans to have them blow my hot pink latex mini skirt up. This drove them nuts. As I danced along both sides of this 20' stage, I would stop for a few beats and sway my hips to the slow music while big black rough hands caressed my long, silky, shiny hot pink stockings. I kneeled down on all fours and some of them pulled down my lacy, frilly hot pink panties just enough to bare my white bubble butt Tgirl ass. I begged them to spank my slutty white Tgirl bubble butt ass real hard.

"Smack, smack, smack smack,..."

The sound of those big black rough hands hitting my white Tgirrl bubble butt ass cheeks drove me crazy. Over the slow music I could hear some of them hollering and yelling...

"You fucking BBC-teasing white slut whore bitch."

"We're gonna rape your white Tgirl fuckslut ass."

I have to say that I loved hearing that last comment!

My white Tgirl fuckslut ass was now red with welts and I loved it! I got up and started "slut-dancing" again to the end of the stage. A rough-looking big black stud was laying down with his throbbing BIG BLACK 12" COCK pointing straight up and rock hard. I crawled up to him spread his legs wide and started licking his big black muscular thighs all the way up to his big black balls. And then, I just remembered one of my BBC fantasies and gobbled up his entire sack of big black balls and vacuum-sucked them while I stroked his beautiful long black shaft. I heard him groan in extasy and he yelled at me...

"You fucking white slut."

I opened my slutty shiny pink lips and moaned back to him..

"Pleeease, pleeeease, Black Daddy, gag me balls deep with your BIG BLACK 12" COCK."

I dragged his big BLACK 12" COCK all over my white fuckslut Tgirl face and smeared myself with his black precum. With the slow disco music still playing I bent over him and slowly, inch by inch fed myself his BIG BLACK 12" COCK until his big black balls slapped my chin. All the while my white Tgirl bubble butt ass was sticking up for all to see. Someone pulled up my hot pink latex mini skirt up and they began slapping my white Tgirl fuckslut ass again. The sound of it was even more enjoyable this time since I had 12" of BIG BLACK COCK down my throat. I heard him groan in extasy again.

"Oh you fucking white slut, take it, take it balls deep."

I came up for air and sluttily moaned at him....

"Oh, yesss, yesss, Black Daddy, I need your black cum now, please, pleeease give it to me."

I imediately deep-throated that beautiful long, veiny black shaft while stroking his big black balls which held my BBC-teasing white Tgirl present.

He was groaning and thrashing on the floor as his BIG BLACK 12" COCK exploded balls deep down my throat and I felt that warm black cum fill me. Since he was laying down and I was facing down, that beautiful black cum started oozing over my shiny hot pink lips.

As I released my shiny pink Tgirl fuckslut lips form his long black shiny shaft, I stood up and started smearing his black cum all over my white tits. I resumed my "slut-dancing".

This was absolutely exhilirating as I watched myself in the floor mirrors. With the red spotlights aimed at me, I saw a reflection of a white bubble butt BBC Tgirl fuckslut teasing an audience of rough-looking big black studs and full of black cum on her face and tits.

After "slut-dancing" to about a dozen songs and teasing those BIG BLACK 12" COCKS until they were rock hard and dripping wet with black precum, I was ready to be ravaged. My shemale friend had sent the 3 big black studs on stage.

My shemale friend came up on stage and pulled out this long fuck bench and pointed to the first big black stud to lay on it. I looked at this rough-looking muscular big black stud and saw his throbbing BIG BLACK 12" COCK pointing at the ceiling. I had to have him balls deep up my tight white bubble butt Tgirl ass.

Since I was wearing my 6" hot pink platform heels and that the fuck bench was raised up

I estimated that I would easily take him balls deep.

My shemale friend knew which song I wanted played next, my favorite, Pillow Talk by Sylvia. I had told her many times that I fantasized being dressed in my hot pink Tgirl fucklut outfit and being ravaged by BIG BLACK 12" COCKS while it played.

I sluttily danced over while swaying my hips and purposely danced by a floor fan just to tease them even more. As I approached the end of the fuck bench where his feet were, I started spreading my legs.

I slithered along his legs all the while swaying my hips to the music. As I got to his big black muscular thighs I felt them on my long silky, shiny hot pink stockings. It sent shivers through me. As I finally straddled his crotch, his BIG BLACK 12" COCK was rock hard and dripping with precum. It felt sooooo good against my lacy frilly hot pink panties and I saw that the head going way past my belly and almost up to my white Tgirl tits. That BIG BLACK 12" COCK looked sooo scrumptious laying against my 8-garter hot pink waist cicncher.

I was shaking in anticipation but I wanted to tease him one more time. I stated inching up towards his face just enough to feel his BIG BLACK 12" COCK slide over my lacy , frilly, hot pink panties while I slowly swayed my hips to Sylvia's song until I felt it between my ass cheeks. I squeezed my ass on it for just a few seconds because I didn't want him to cum just yet. I inched up again and suddenly felt his BIG BLACK 12" COCK spring out from between my ass cheeks and slap my white Tgirl bubble butt fuckslut ass.

I pulled up my hot pink latex mini skirt and grabbed his black monster and used his precum to lube my white Tgirl fuckslut ass. As Sylvia's song kept playing I slowly swayed my hips and slowly impaled myself, inch by inch, balls deep on this magnificent BIG BLACK 12" COCK. Every time I took an inch I opened my hot shiny pink lips and moaned at him...

"Oh God, yesssss, yessss, yesssss, Big Black Daddy, give it to me, yesss, yesss, yesssss, I want it balls deep and hard."

As my white Tgirl bubble butt took the the last inch, I actually sat down on his hips. He held me with his big black rough hands while I bucked on him. I gyrated on this big black 12" monster for a few minutes and screamed at him in absolute white Tgirl extasy...

"OH yessss, yessssss, Black Daddy, you're balls deep, you're my first BIG BLACK COCK."

I then layed down on his chest with my white Tgirl tits against his muscular chest, He held me again as I folded my long shiny, silky hot pink stockinged legs back towwards my white ass, With both hands I grabbed the heels of my 6" hot pink platform heels. (Another one of my BBC fantasies.) and moaned at him.

"I'm your white fuckslut Tgirl whore bitch."

He groaned and yelled back at me...

"Take it balls deep, you fucking white slut whore" as he thrust his hips up.

"You've been teasing our BIG BLACK FUCKING COCKS all night long."

"We're gonna rape your white fuckslut ass balls deep."

My shemale manager friend took her cue and motioned for the second big black stud to stand behind me. I pulled up my hot pink latex mini skirt and begged him to slap my white Tgirl fuckslut ass with his BIG BLACK 12" COCK. I loved the sound of it and it was time to realize another one of my BBC fantasies. I had practiced for this one with my BIG BLACK 15" DILDO which is 3" in diameter.

I opened my shiny pink lips and moaned at him...

"Ooooooooh, Big Black Daddy, give it to me inch by inch, I want to feel your BIG BLACK 12" COCK slowly slide up my white Tgirl bubble butt fuckslut ass."

Fortunately for me, he had been stroking and spreading his black precum all over that rock hard long shiny black shaft. I felt the head of it and moaned like a white naughty schoolgirl slut while he pierced his way in. I moaned at him ...

"Ooooooh, yessssss, yessss, Big Black Daddy, pull my long blonde hair and give it to me."

"I want you balls deep in me."

"Pleeease , pleeeease, I'm begging you, I'm your white fuckslut Tgirl whore bitch."

Sylvia's song was still playing while I once again slowly swayed my hips until I felt his BIG BLACK BALLS against my white Tgirl fuckslut ass.

The first big black stud had to hold me because my long shiny, silky hot pink stockinged legs were shaking in my 6" hot pink platform heels. I was in absolute total white fuckslut TGirl extasy with the second part of tonight's BBC fantasy realized. That is, 24" of BIG BLACK COCKS balls deep inside me. I rested down on the first big black stud again. I folded my legs back and grabbed both heels of my 6" hot pink platform heels. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the two big black long monsters balls deep inside of me

I looked back at my shemale friend, she smiled at me and dispatched the third rough-looking big black stud. He straddled the bench in front of me.

I could tell that she was lusting for these three BIG BLACK 12" COCKS as well. She was next but had told me that she wanted to be gangbanged balls deep by every BIG BLACK 12" COCK in the audience.

Per my request, and via my shemale friend he had left his tight white jock strap on. It was all wet with beautiful black precum of course and was sooo tight that I could see the outline of the head and his BIG BLACK BALLS.

He was just at the right height as I pulled his tight jock strap full of white Tgil fuckslut pleasure agianst my white Tgirl fuckslut face. I hooked my hot pink fingernails into the waistband and very slooowly pulled it down while swaying my hips to Sylvia's song with 24" of BIG BLACK COCKS balls deep up my ass.

I was breathing very heavily as his BIG BLCK 12" COCK sprang out and onto my white Tgirl fuckslut face. I begged him.....

"Ooooh pleease, Big Black Daddy, slap my white Tgirl fuckslut face with your BIG BLACK 12" COCK."

His black precum was mixing with my make up. I moaned again...

"Ooooh yeah, I've been a naughty BBC-teasing white fuckslut Tgirl all night long."

"I'm all yours, Big Black Daddy, pull my long blonde hair and feed me your BIG BLACK 12" COCK inch by inch."

"Pleease, pleeeease, I'm begging you, pleeeease, I looove BIG BLACK 12" COCKS, pleeease give it to me Big Black Daddy."

He was teasing me back now and even wrapped my long blonde hair around his BIG BLACK 12" COCK. He yelled at me...

"Beg for it again, you fucking BBC-teasing white TGirl whore bitch. C.mon beg for it white slut."

I whimpered and moaned back...

"Pleeease, pleeeease, pleeease, Mr Black Sud, I'm begging you, pleeease, pleeease, pleeease, I want your BIG BLACK 12" COCK balls deep down my white Tgirl fuckslut throat ."

My shemale friend had restarted Sylvia's slow disco song again, so I swayed my hips on 24" of BIG BLACK 12" COCKS as he slowly fed me his BIG BLACK 12" COCK inch by inch.

My shemale friend who also is a white fuckslut had told me about the stamina of these big black studs but this performance was impressive.

He let me have air and then shoved his BIG BLACK 12" COCK balls deep down my white fuckslut throat again. While pulling my long blonde hair he gyrated his hips against my white Tgilr fuckslut face. I could feel his BIG BLACK BALLS bouncing on my face.

While I was getting face-fucked balls deep by a BIG BLACK 12" COCK, the second big black stud standing behind me was pounding me balls deep while grabbing my my hips and slapping my white TGirl fuckslut ass with both hands on the out stroke.

At this point I had realized tonight's BBC fantasy, I had 36" of BIG BLACK 12" COCKS balls deep in my white Tgirl fuckslut body. I wa delirious and in absolute BBC Tgirl bliss and shaking all over in extasy. My litle Tgirl pussy had cummed in my frilly lacy hot pink panties many times while being ravaged by these three big black muscular studs. They surpassed my BBC fantasy and were fucking me deep, hard and brutally as I had begged them to do.

To finish this fantasy I needed one more thing from these three rough-looking, brutal big black studs.

When I next came up for air, I screamed over Sylvia's song for the entire audience of big black studs to hear...

"Oooooooh fuck yeah, I want your BIG BLACK CUM right now, give it to me you nasty Big Black Daddies."

I looked down at the floor mirrors while these three big black studs ravaged me, emitted their final groans and bucked on me wildly as I experienced the ultimate white TGirl fuckslut fantasy. I felt all three BIG BLACK 12" COCKS throb and explode balls deep inside my whiteTGirl fuckslut body . They filled me with so much beautiful black cum that it ran out of my white Tgirl fuckslut mouth and onto my hot pink 8-garter waist cincher. My white Tgirl fuckslut ass was also gushing with beautiful black cum. I absolutely loved watching it drip down my long silky, shiny stockinged legs and onto my 6" hot pink platform heels.

As I was being ravaged by these 3 big black studs, I think that the entire audience was up on stage jacking off on me. While the 3 big black studs were fucking me balls deep, I could see dozens of rock hard BIG BLACK 12" COCKS shooting their beautiful black cum all over my hot pink lacy, frilly lingerie.

My fantasy had been realized, as a young white TGirl fuckslut, my very first cocks were indeed BIG, BLACK and 12" long of brutal black pleasure shafts. I also remembered that my white shemale BBC fuckslut friend had captured this entire BBC fantasy on her high tech camcorder. This BBC fantasy extasy was mine to cherish forever!

From this night on, I have been totally black-owned. I love, love, love cherish, crave, adore and worship all BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

When the BIG BLACK 12" COCKS are not available I watch this wonderful video. I turns me on so much that I once again dress up in hot pink naughty schoolgirl outfit. I suction my BIG BLACK 15" DILDO on my saddle stool, slowly impale myself balls deep on it. While playing Sylvia's song, Pillow Talk, I slowly sway my hips and white fuckslut Tgirl ass on it. I look at myself in the floor mirrors while the floor fans are blowing my hot pink latex mini skirt up. My red 8 spotlights are on and my 4 rotating disco balls are spinning in my otherwise blacked out BBC fuckslut room. Towards the end of the song, Sylvia starts moaning, I close my eyes and fantasize back to that exquisite Saturday night when those three big black rough-looking studs brutally fucked me balls deep with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS. It is not long before my lacy frilly hot pink panties are full of white TGirl BBC fuckslut cum!

NOTE:

I am trying to join this site so that I can write about my many other BBC fantasies and realities.

Watch for my stories as:

Tgirl Jill 4BB12"Cs

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very hot

becoming a woman screaming and crying for more cock, you made me so fucking hot I want to suck cock right now and become a real sissy faggot bitch while my sissy hole is filled with hard cock. dam you are one hot sissy

kisses Jackie,

(sissy wants give her ass to men)

TvAnnabelTvAnnabelalmost 6 years ago

Love this story! Would love to lose my sissy virginity like this! Xx Annabel

(tv-annabel@hotmail.com)

tamis_demisetamis_demiseover 3 years ago

This is one of my all time favorite stories. I completely relate. I may have to bite the bullet and do this myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Bound To Please

I always wanted to be bound and tied down for sex.Well be care full what you wish for .I get it and more that i asked for.Full dressed make up and ready for sex while tied up.My dick got hard as they tied my ankles together and my hands behind my back.It was when they placed a rope around my neck i knew i was in trouble.They tied the rope to the pole behind my neck and pulled it tight.They finished by tieing my body with more rope.Then the fucking started and i was made to suck all their cocks

Dawn4BBCsDawn4BBCsover 1 year ago

Wow I want to do that with a large group of black men taking turns using me for a few hours on my hands and knees and dressed in heels stockings and lingerie for pictures and videos of my mouth and ass taking a pounding by a very large group of black men turning me out at clubs and fucked senselessly so many times I can feel the warm black cum in my belly and ass

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

Very strong story, almost too strong. My instincts rebelled against continuing to read, but something primal inside me became fascinated and it reacted with a visceral pleasure. I wondered how much more nasty things they would do to you, and hoping they would. And I wondered how it would feel to be one of those doing them to you.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

I've been there, many times, in arcades, bath houses, open sex parties. In the real world things are not so wild, where I live men are mostly white, dicks are average, some small, a few big or very big. Sometimes I'm caged, sometimes not, the gang bang can include shemales and women with strapons. But I always get relentlessly fucked and used in every possible way, lots of cum and piss, sometimes worst. I can count on having two or three orgasms and to end totally wasted, throat and asshole burning sore. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good till the piss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous