All Comments on 'My Introduction into Bisexuality'

by Salacious7

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect!!!

I loved it, my Erotic Mentor. It made me touch myself all over again. I put myself in Liz's place and it made me cum hard.

ballznall60ballznall60almost 13 years ago
Loved it!

An extremely erotic introduction to bisexuality. Very similar to my first introduction which produced the most intense orgasm of my life - fucking my GF while sucking a cock. I remember it like yesterday!

newporter56newporter56almost 13 years ago
Nice story

I hope you continue the story and explore more facets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good content but

spelling needs work

mches10550mches10550almost 13 years ago
Thank you & more please!

That was just perfect for a start! Meaning that you certainly left me wanting more!

Your attention is stunning to say the least...

Please pick this up where you left off as it is a true fantasy of mine to be in a similar situation.

You have captured it perfectly!

Thank you and more please.

Sincerely, a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot!!

That was a very hot story. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Hot

Great story...I'll be watching for more. Thanks!

andrusandrusalmost 13 years ago
Nice

wonderful story, very hot!

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51almost 13 years ago
Very Hot

This was so very hot.... I have been dreaming of finding myself in a similar situation and have not yet crossed the line. Your story had me rock hard picturing myself as the "toy" in the middle. I am anxious to find the right opportunity to live my bi side. Thanks and please continue on!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Section

Effort in putting stories in their appropriate sections would be appreciated.

MoleskineScribblerMoleskineScribblerabout 12 years ago
Jealous

I sent a private comment earlier but wanted to leave a public one too. I thought this was very hot! Reminded me of a similar experience from my youth. Can't wait for a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Soo Hot!!!

That was awesome!! How can I get in?

ClitNinjaClitNinjaalmost 11 years ago
WOW, thanks Salacious, you again popped my virgin, bisexual cock to orgasm...

Salacious…

Damn, this is hot. You have seduced me completely into this erotic story. There are so many erotic parts of seduction – first I grew up in Michigan and lived in Detroit… I want am bi-curious, a married man for 43 years in June, but sexually frustrated, married to a “sexually dead” lady… She is a great friend, but a horrible lover. It reminds me of the “if you ever went on a blind date in college… or any time… when you ask about your blind date – is she HOT, the answer is she has a great personality. I am married to the great personality, but the answer to the hot question is always the same… but she has a great personality.

Well my comments are not about my life, but the effective written seduction… I have never done this, but will soon. I am working all kinds of leads, including contacts from Literotica authors and readers, craigslist… and just being attentive.

I stripped and busted my balls as my orgasm shot, that hot creamy love juice shot on my stomach. I am naked, dripping with my own sperm as I moved form Jeff to Frank to enjoying the glorious Liz and her own pleasure of her bisexual loving and fucking men!!!

I have contacted one of your leaders and sent some very detailed comments to him of your story, because we are in the same sexual boat… desires and interests and lust for a bisexual fuck – MMF…

If you are interested, I would love to send those comments to you, except, sending them to you through the Literotica e-mail system does not work because I use highlights and colored fonts to emphasize my lascivious comments. I am excited to read about my bisexually curios, new cyber friend – his response to my written thoughts, inspired by your erotic man love man love female, fucking hot story.

Oh, and what a manly, handsome body in your bio… your cock is to die for, arousing me with the first glance… oh what I would love to do to that monster… And, I wonder, in real life, what you might do to my prick.

Well, let me know if you want a copy of my comments to one of your virgin, bisexual fans… my private comments that I would love to share and hear your response, if you were aroused at all. Just respond to my public comments – it has my e-mail address. In the subject line include something that we would both know about Michigan and a pic, any pic that would confirm that I am replying to you Salacious.

I would love to give you strategic hugs and kisses, loving and sucking of that glorious erection with lots and lots of erotic fondling – keep it erotically hot in Michigan…

Sealed with those erotic kisses and fondles, fellating that masculine man meat to orgasm …got to go so I can orgasm one more time before catching some sleep and getting up in a couple of hours for work,

Chuck from Michigan,

now in the Hill Country in Texas…

Note: my e-mail address is in my feedback e-mail, with a phrase that let's you know that it is from me, with more to follow, if you respond. You will know it's me, if you are a sports fan.

thongpantythongpantyover 10 years ago

I love mmf stories and this one was five star hot!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 9 years ago
Why the hell....

....haven't you written more? I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome story

bicurious male here and would love to have a threesome like this. great story man, keep it up

MumSisterTgirlLoverMumSisterTgirlLoverover 8 years ago

Really enjoyed this, it make me want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Love reading these stories, they feed my curiosity about being in a threesome or to meet a bisexual man to enjoy sucking my first cock and kissing another man. In Miami and bored ampmiami1@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

excellent please continue with more stories

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Loved how you set the stage for the young man to expand his horizons and enjoy something new. WOuld love to see follow-ups.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous