My Introduction into Bisexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing Liz's encouragement to 'suck him deeper, Jeff' and hearing Frank begin to groan with pleasure that only another man might know, I could tell things were about to blow. My own balls, surprising to me, lasting much longer that usual (alcohol induced, I'm sure) were rumbling beneath her talented vaginal maneuvers and were ready to explode.

I'm stroking his cock in and out when Liz reached down to pull him out and bending down, joined me in my orally obsessive actions. Taking her husband's long cock deep between her wanton lips. Deeper within her throat than I and that left me to reach for and suck on his shaved balls while she worked his hard flesh. Still astride my hips and bouncing her pussy up and down my meat, milking it for the release that was soon to cum.

I could feel Frank's nads expand in between my lips as I sucked one than another into my mouth feeling this strange, new sensation against my tongue. My own balls couldn't take this high any longer. That's when Frank began to shake, his cock held steady between his wife's lips, then pulling her mouth off his rod and running her lips along side. Frank grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face to the head of his long cock and pushed the tip to my lips.

Liz backed away and concentrated on fucking my cock for all it was worth, humping me in a frenzy knowing what was about to come. His cock was no sooner entering my open, sucking mouth, than he started to roar with the sound of trumpets and jerked his hips forward sending his Hard, Long Cock deeper into my throat spilling his warm salty seed into my mouth. Causing my own cock to bounce up and pump my stream of cum deep into Liz's hot wet slit. Releasing all of this excitement that had built up over the last hour.

I started to choke slightly on the new and unusual fluids streaming into my mouth, his pumping continued, in and out until he had spent his load into and onto me. My own orgasm had my head spinning. Liz after seeing her husband explode completely, reached down and pulled him from my lips to taste for herself the passion she helped create and then after swallowing what she had sought, moved to kiss me hard, and with her snake like tongue, fucked my mouth to complete this truly bisexual cycle.

12