All Comments on 'My Introduction to D/s Ch. 02'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Nice Finish

Nice finish but a little rushed. Could have been another chapter in LA to really end it.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
A little rushed!!

Well SCORPIO, I have to agree with 'oldwino' that it was a "nice finish but a little rushed". You could have given us another chapter in LA and some details about Mike's 'convenient' suicide to really tie up the lose ends. Looking forward to your next effort! Pete.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Different

Still not my area of preference but a well crafted story is always a pleasure to read. Keep at it and thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My Intro too

Scorpio,

What a wonderful, loving story. I would be happy to be in that situation.

Thank again.

pj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Romantic until...

I loved the story. The way you showed the difference between in pt 1 and 2 between a loving D/S partnership and a sadistic one was wonderful. I was longing to be Janice, right up until you invited Carla to move to LA and join the family. The conversation in chapter 1 about how sex did not mean love was so good. Carla could join them for a night or two and Janice could trust Nick to always love her. So then she arives as a plaything for the night and suddenly becomes a second wife. Sorry you lost me there.

AFWilsonAFWilsonalmost 14 years ago
better than alt ending Ch 2

The first ending was better than the alternate ending. Both were good, but I preferred this one

pleasegagmepleasegagmeover 10 years ago

GREAT STORY TELLING, WELL DONE;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous