My Introduction to D/s Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet Carla. Not yet."

Rapid strokes hit her on her lips and all over her thighs and ass. Janice counted as quickly as she could and Carla tensed and held her body rigid, resisting the orgasm her body wanted so badly. When Janice said, "Forty," I stopped.

After a few seconds Carla's eyes opened and she spoke. Her voice showed the strain and effort she was using.

"Please Nick. Please let me cum. I want it so much."

"No. I am wondering now if having you driving across country together is such a good idea. You will probably spend the whole trip fucking each other. Everything you have learned will disappear. You will not remember any of your training by the time you get to Los Angeles. Maybe I should just toss you out now and save myself the aggravation of having to start over with you in ten days."

"I will not disappoint you! I am learning! I want to learn. I love when you dominate me. I deserve the things you do to me. Please don't toss me out."

"Janice, I told you that this is a partnership. I will decide and I want your thinking."

"Watching Carla learn is also teaching me. We can help each other. We have been working on the hardest lesson either of us has ever learned. I always wanted to trust you the way I'm learning to trust you. Carla wants to trust you too. Please let her stay with us."

"Untie her."

"Rub her ass and legs with a cool, wet towel. Then we will talk some more."

The sexual tension of being so close to an orgasm and having it denied was strong. She might have been able to function but the orgasm was so very close to her consciousness that it could not be easy. Janice cleaned Carla up and soothed her stripped ass and legs. After the cool down I had them rub lotion on their punished sites.

"Carla, I would like to eat in the near future. Since the Mickey Pond Show ended we have eaten here in these rooms. I want you to order for the two of you. I will order for me. Ask for another bucket of ice to be delivered."

I walked into my room and closed the door. I ordered room service. I took a shower and dressed in casual clothes, no shoes. I sat on the bed and watched television until my dinner was delivered. I tipped well and the young man left. He had visually searched my room while he was there. Two minutes later I heard a knock on Janice's room door. Two more minutes and I heard a knock on the door between our rooms. They had set up the room so the three of us could use the food carts as a table. Carla pushed my cart and Janice took my chair to the other room.

Neither ate until I motioned them to eat. I noticed they both sat on folded wet towels.

"Ladies, my flight leaves in twelve hours. Ten hours from now I will be taken to the airport. As arranged right now, you will be taken to the dealer and pick up the van at about the same time that I go to the airport. Is that still what you choose?"

They nodded. "You are to go from the dealer to Carla's sister's house. Pack whatever you cannot live without and leave the rest. I think giving your sister one thousand dollars to take care of whatever you leave behind and leaving her your car is a good idea. Between your sister's house and I-88 west find a market and buy snacks, an ice chest and some drinks. If you see a Wal-Mart or something like it you might want to stop there and get either a couple of sleeping bags or blankets and a couple pillows so you can rest while the other drives or so you can stay warm. I want you to call me twice a day. Once just as you leave the parking lot of wherever you spend the night and once again wherever you stop for the night. I knew Janice had her cell phone in her purse. Janice I know you have a credit card or two. Use them. You will have cash but its better if you use the cards."

"Will you tell us which roads to go on and where to stay?"

"No. Use the computer in the other room and get maps and directions. Use the GPS in the van. The two of you are more than able to do this, if you stay focused. If you lose focus there are lots of things that can and will go wrong."

"How long will it take?"

"It is 2100 miles to L.A. A good day is about 600 miles. Figure four good days. If you feel good and the weather is good there may be a day or two you go farther than 600 miles. If the weather turns bad get into a good hotel and wait it out. If that happens, call me."

I paused.

"There are issues we must discuss. You both can make this trip and have no problems, if you are careful and stay focused. I do not know what Mike is capable of if he decides to go after revenge against you. I hope that he has learned a valuable and not just costly lesson. We cannot count on that. I want you to follow the instructions I give you carefully. I cannot fully protect you on this trip so you need to take care of each other. Do not stop at small hotels or gas stations that aren't busy. Don't eat at places that aren't busy. The odds are good that anyone wishing you harm will not want lots of witnesses so stop where there are lots of witnesses. Stay on main roads."

"Now, I'm worried."

"Like I said, I know you two can do this."

The phone rang in my room. I walked over to it and answered. It was Mr. Cooper. I listened until he was done talking and when he was done I said, "Thank you. Bring it now please. I will meet you in the lobby."

I rejoined the ladies.

"Things have changed. That phone call was from Mr. Cooper, Mike's lawyer. The conditions of our agreement have been changed. I will still deliver the evidence to his office in Los Angeles when we get back. We still get the second million. The change is that Mr. Cooper is bringing me the money now."

"Why now? Mike trusts you?"

"Mike has killed himself. His note requests that his estate makes good the agreement with me. Since the evidence is all but worthless after Mike's death Mr. Cooper is bringing the money to me now."

"What else did the note say?"

"Mr. Cooper did not say and I did not ask."

"Are we still driving to Los Angeles?"

"It is not necessary. Carla, would your sister like a new van?"

"She would love it!" Then let me change our flight reservations to tomorrow afternoon. We will pick up the van in the morning and take it to your sister. Do you think she would be willing to drive us to O'Hare if we let her keep the van?"

"I'm sure she would."

"Do you want or need to call her?"

"It would be nice. I disappeared two days ago. She probably is a little worried."

I pointed to the phone. Janice and I went into my room and closed the door behind us. We talked about life in L.A. and in our home. We talked about Carla and what Mike started. We talked about the orgasm Carla had not been given.

When the door opened Carla had been crying. We held her and when she was able she told us about her conversation with her sister. Her sister had not noticed that she had been gone two full days. She was upset that Carla was leaving and that Carla was going to Los Angeles, where she had no family. When she found out that we were coming to her house in the morning she was upset that we were coming before she could really get the house clean. When asked if she could take us to the airport she said she couldn't, her car wouldn't hold the three of us and her two kids. Carla told her we were giving her a new minivan and she cried and screamed and said I must be a great man.

I had to agree.

That was seven months ago. There are two women living in my house with beautiful platinum necklaces. Carla has been promoted to the head of housekeeping at a major L.A. hotel. Janice is in college working towards a masters in psychology. We met Carolyn's dominant partner and they spend lots of time with us. Mickey Pond never called us for a follow up.