My Island Escape

Story Info
A stranger takes my mind off the grief overwhelming me.
5.3k words
4.29
20.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a grey desolate day in February, my thoughts drifting out of control down a horrible white water ride of despair, grief and pain overwhelming my senses. Curled up in plaid pajama pants, on my couch with a paperback book open in my lap. My dark hair piled I top of my head in a messy bun, my soft pale skin heated as I recollect the steamy dreams I had the night before. These dreams have turned into my only form of escape from my memories and regrets. A glowing blush heat my cheeks as my mind suddenly remembers the way his hands felt on my skin, his rough calloused fingers holding my wrists above my head as he took what he desired of my body.

Curling my feet underneath me as I sink deeper into the couch pulling a a velvet blanket over my icy legs. I attempt to focus once more on the pages filled with sensual words laid out before me, normally reading would take me on a magical ride away from my thoughts. I turn a page back again as I realize I hadn't actually paid any attention to the last 10 paragraphs. The description of an innocent lady discovering how different she was from the other women her age was lost on me in that moment. Though I could relate to this heroine easily, I didn't desire the polished men of today's society. I had always desired a rake of sorts, a rebel, both strong and willful. A man who took what he wanted without regard, the lord of both my dreams and my nightmares.

I stretch my legs back out beginning to wriggle my toes against the blanket to work some warmth back into them. I was way too stubborn to pull on socks. I didn't want to cover the beautiful tattoo on my foot, for every time I stretched my foot or moved my toes I could watch the wings of my butterfly dance and flutter. Bending down stretching my back while lightly grazing my fingers down my leg. I begin tracing the slightly embossed stark black of her wing, I found I could stroke the lines for hours reveling in the sensations shooting through my body. Something about the feeling was like a jolt straight up to the nerve center of my body, causing passion to ignite a swift fire through my body. As I lift my featherlight touch from my skin, despair overtaking me once again as I slowly came back down to reality, once again knowing I wouldn't feel a sexy rough touch against the lines of each of my tattoos, that no devastatingly hot lord would ever find me beautiful enough to take me the way my body craved. That no touch would distract me from the loss I felt, my Monster only 2 and a half years old was gone forever. There wouldn't be enough strength in any man to disrupt my mind and remind me that life will go on that I would feel happy again one day.

A sigh wrenched from my chest, realizing that I need a vacation I pull out my phone quickly writing an email to my boss explaining that I had caught up on all the work that would need to be done for the next 2 weeks and that I would be out of cell reception. I needed a vacation before I snapped or let the grief I felt overtake me.

I searched for a deserted island, someplace that I could be alone with my thoughts, a place that I wouldn't feel like an ugly duckling amongst the beautiful swans of today. A place that I could step naked into a pool, without worrying about what the wafer thin women were thinking about my large soft body.

Perfect. I found it; a private Mediterranean island for rent. Scrolling down to the description there was plenty of fresh water, fruit trees growing wild, a mystical forest with a waterfall and large enough pool to swim in nestled in the middle. My oasis. I dialed the number before I gave up, too scared to do it.

After speaking with the gentle mannered man who owned the island I knew it was just what I needed, I booked a connecting redeye flight that would get me there early the next morning. The first sense of excitement I had felt in months bursting through my body, I jumped up from the couch practically running to my closet. I threw my suitcase open grabbing the lightest clothes I could. My fingers closing on a few chiffon skirts, a couple tank tops, towels, a bikini, and some undergarments. The southern gentleman had explained there were no buildings on the island that I would need to bring a large hammock if I wanted to sleep comfortably. He had questioned whether a city girl like me could handle a 2 week stay with no electricity, cell reception, Internet or running water. I snapped, "I can do anything I put my mind to and I plan on finally getting away!" My tone said it all, don't argue with me, I need this.

His deep laughter at my comment and tone had an effect on me I couldn't understand at the time. He had explained that the water plane would land close to the island, dock justly get enough to unload and would pick me up again at the end of the 2 weeks. I would be on my own until it's return. He sounded shocked when A slightly crazed giggle burst through the telephone exclaiming that it would be just what I needed.

I arrived at the airport with more than enough time before my flight, to have a late yet civilized meal before I would be scavenging fruit trees for all my meals. I decided to sit down at the restaurant in the gate area and have my favorite, a grilled chicken ceasar salad for dinner. As I stepped into the busy airport restaurant I could hear someone whisper to her friend, "Oh my god, do you think she realizes that she looks like a whale?"

My heart plummeted in my chest and felt like a popped balloon, I had finally felt truly excited and somehow this strange girl had taken it away from me. Slowly eating my salad I couldn't help but focus on how different I truly was from that beautiful girl. Her hair the color of gold, mine the color of wet soil in a garden. Her eyes a clear piercing blue, while mine changed from a burnt gold to nearly black depending on my mood. Her willowy frame against my lumpy one. Even her her clothing looked happy to be wrapped around her perky lithe body.

Looking down at myself I saw myself. Wearing a knee length floating blue striped skirt that tightened and accentuated my round bottom, I ran my hands down over my thighs I recognized that they were much too thick, my legs shorter than I wished them to be. I looked at my slightly tight top. I could see my stomach was too large, fat even. Though the scoop neckline advertised the one thing I had that was better than those beautiful girls, my breasts, large and inviting, soft milky pillows high on my torso. I glanced at my spoon looking into my face, high cheekbones gave me an air of fragility, my large dark brown eyes lined with even darker lashes. A pink blush blossomed against my skin. I had an okay face in the right light and angle. I watched the people in the restaurant more closely while savoring the acidic ceasar covered lettuce. With each bite I reminded myself to enjoy it for I wouldn't have anything like it for 2 weeks. I checked my phone for the time, I didn't want to be late for my flight. I gulped down the ice water the waiter had provided before paying and dashing to my gate just as my flight began boarding. The sweet gate agent looked at me smiling as she saw my delicate butterfly tattoo, "Love your ink miss." She whispered as I boarded the flight, she had no idea but that small compliment had made my day. I sat down in my window seat smiling once again as I settled in for my long flight across the continent.

Before I knew it we were landing, the flight attendant walked up to me and explained how I would find the harbor to catch my next flight. Excitement taking over my exhausted body, I had no idea how the red eye flight would affect me when I had bought my ticket. I was absolutely exhausted but I was almost there, a place where I wouldn't have to cringe from my body as someone looked upon me with disgust in their eyes, a place that I hoped my healing would begin.

Once on board the tiny water plane I relaxed slightly as we soared above the aquamarine water, over the clouds toward my happy place. The captained explained that we would be landing shortly we would unload on the wooden dock quickly and then he would be off. Of course he would be back to pick me up at the end of the 2 weeks at dusk. As we approached the island I realized it was both bigger and smaller than I had anticipated, it seemed to have a small mountain and a larger forest than I had imagined it would have. I thought to ask an essential question, "Are there any predators on the island?"

"No m'dear you will be very safe here." He drawled, "nothin' here will hurt such'a purty lady such as yourself."

My fears appeased as I stepped onto the dock, my flip flops slapping against the wooden planks. I turned just as the captain began readying the plane for takeoff, I smiled wide and waved. Walking toward the beach I took in the amazing view of forest, white sand beach, and water surrounding it. I ran with my suitcase thumping and rolling behind me, I dropped the handle as soon as my toes hit the sand. Dropping to my knees I let out a small squeak before laughter bubbled over. I couldn't believe I made it here.

Lifting the handle once more I dragged the suitcase toward the forest needing to look around the island before deciding where to set up my hammock for the night. I trailed toward the forest in front of me wandering in search of water. I would set up near a stream I decided, someplace in the forest where my mind could be at rest, I didn't need anything fancy here, all I needed was 2 trees to set up my hammock and a space nearby that I could see the stars.

Glancing up as I entered the forest I noticed the canopy filtered the light, changing its hue to a gentle green glow. I felt like I was home, bending to slip off my sandals so I could feel the soft moss between my toes I could almost hear a groan on the gentle breeze. The fresh moist air feeling making me happy for the first time in months. Stepping carefully over tree roots, delicate flowers and stones struggling with my rolling suitcase. I walked for a short time before I came across a small shallow freshwater stream. Deciding this was as good a place as any to set up camp. While digging through my suitcase to find my hammock it felt as though there were eyes on my back, I shook it off as impossible. Tying the hammock to the trees turned out to be slightly more challenging than I had thought but with stubborn determination I set up my little camp. I had a small table fashioned out of a stump, my suitcase propped against a tree and my hammock in the middle. I swayed slightly as I tested it out leaning back I discovered that it was the best possible bed I had ever felt. Instantly I fell asleep in the late afternoon. I slept better than I had since Monster passed, the jungle sounds my lullaby.

I woke the next morning smiling, I practically fell out of the hammock, laughing I pulled myself up and strode over to the babbling brook. I splashed cool crystal water over my heated skin, washing the traveling grit from my face and hair. Grabbing my towel dabbing off the excess water as dark tendrils of hair fell into my face. Pulling the band allowing my hair to tumble over my shoulders and down my back. I shake my head brushing my hair with my fingers. My hair so long when I tilted my head back I could feel it brushing over my tight round bum. I once again piled it on top of my head off my neck into a messy bun for the day, I would feel much cooler with it off my neck while exploring I decided.

Stripping my dirty skirt from my hips I pulled my top and bra off, peeling my wet panties from my ass. Bent over completely naked, I rummaged through the suitcase to find something light to wear, pulling out a light blue chiffon short skirt, I match it with a tight pink tank top. Not bothering with a bra I pull my shirt over my breasts stroking my fingers against my heated skin. Screw panties, I thought to myself, there is no one to protect my virtue from.

I began to walk through the forest my feet bare, the long grass and moist moss cool between my toes, I'm not sure where I was going and I didn't care, I'd been walking for hours through the dense forest, looking at the vegetation. I noticed a peach tree with branches hanging low enough to snatch a plump sweet piece of fruit from. Biting into the firm peach, flavor exploded against my tastebuds, causing me to moan. I look up noticing the sun high glowing green through the leaves, each step I made I could see vines twisting along the forest floor. I could see a new plants that I had never come into contact with back home though I hadn't seen any animals other than the parrots and various other birds yet.

Soft chiffon stroking against my upper thighs, tickling my bare mound, my wet lips tingling with each gentle stroke of fabric. Sweat causing my tight cotton tank to slowly become shear barely hiding my tightened nipples, not that I really cared. Here I began to feel beautiful, feeling sexy each step heightening my arousal, filling me with a need I didn't realize ran so deep.

As I walk I noticed the trees ahead thinning, I can hear a gentle babbling, walking more purposefully toward the sound. I began to smell sweet water, I peer around a tree and a grin lights up my face, Seeing a crystal blue pool at the bottom of a high waterfall. Finally I found my happy place, I look around to ensure I was alone, a silly feeing of anxiety filling me as I strip my tank off slowly. I hear a faint groan my head shoots up as I frantically look around. My hands covering my stomach as a warm breeze starts caressing my nipples.

After I calm down thinking no one is around, I pull down my skirt and walk toward the water, I lean down and dip my fingers in the water, shocked to feel it's warm almost like bath water.

I stand back and look around. On my right side there is a flat smooth boulder directly in the sun. In front of me the forest floor slopes toward the pool easing into the water. I walk around the pool noting the flowers twining up the cliff framing the waterfall, palm trees overhead sheltering part of the area, the large boulder right in the sunlight.

Naked I walk over to the stone my fingertips tentatively stroke the rock surface, I can feel the heat radiate from the stone. Letting out a small moan thinking I am alone on my island a heady feeling. I lift my hands up to pull the hair band out shaking my hair loose I run my fingers through my long hair. I hear a faint groan on the wind, must be my imagination. I bend over the rock to stretch, my bare ass in the air I begin to move from touching my toes into a Downward dog yoga position stretching my back and hamstrings. I gracefully move into the upward facing dog, my mound scraping along stone making me moan and my insides quicken. For a while I moved awkwardly into each yoga position I had learned over the past few months. Clearing my mind and welcoming the healing energy I had learned about in my classes. There was something magical about nude yoga, in the sunshine, on a silky smooth stone in nature.

I hear another faint groan in the breeze, something about it makes me moan. I move again gracefully coming to my feet, I turn to the pool and dive in, as I come up for air I tilting my head back to let the water flow down my hair plastering it to my back, my nipples erect and tingling. My eyes closed to the sun, I feel a pair of large muscular hands wrap around my neck, Letting out a squeal of surprise a tremor of fear shivers through me. The man slowly massages my muscles making me melt and lean back into his hard taut body, he tightens his grasp when I try to turn around to look at the him his strong working hands successfully holding me in place.

My insides quicken and my lips moisten, I stand still in the water as the falls cause ripples to lap against my pussy lips, moaning I try to squirm out of his grip so I may regain some control of the situation. Wishing to gaze upon his face, he tightens his grasp around my throat. Holding me in place my back pressing against his chiseled hard chest. One of his hands leave my neck as he scrapes his fingers down over my left breast, he spans his left hand over my side pulling my hips against his hard length. He whispers in my ear, "You are mine, you have been mine since the moment you called needing a get a way, the moment you stepped onto the sand of my island."

His grip is so strong that I find I cannot speak, his strong grip making it slightly hard to breath and I can feel the bruises forming on my neck. I find it interesting that it turns me on so much. I let out a small groan as his hard cock slips between my cheeks. I can hear and feel him moan in my ear, his left hand eases the grip on my left side he strokes his fingers across my rib cage over my stomach, up and across my breasts, raking his thumbnail across my nipple. He alternates between squeezing each of my breasts one after the other. He groans his appreciation, "I love your size baby, you are enough to hold on to, the way your body was built to take my hard long cock. You were built for me only."

He leans in kissing the left side of my neck, His teeth grazing my skin, His tongue tracing the tendons in my neck I moan as his right hand tightens across the front of my neck, he bites down hard directly under my left ear, I let out a squeal of pain he continues biting down on my neck sending sensations running through my veins, as he finally let go of my skin he licks the light trail of blood, "Mmmm baby you taste so sweet, so pure."

He pulls back from my hips and slams into me as hard as he can, He grinds his cock into my swollen lips as I let out a squeal, squirming against his strong grip, desperate for him to push harder and deeper into my body and yet my hands trying to push the assault away. The spray from the falls cooling my heating body. He continues his assault on my slick swollen cunt, My body betraying me as he bites down on again and again, leaving marks all over my neck and shoulders, with each bite he slams into me. Each bite bringing me higher and higher, my body and spirit begging to fly.

I feel his right hand tighten the grip on my throat again cutting off my air, he whispers, "You will breathe when I say." Slowly letting his grip lessen and tighten with each throb his cock makes inside me.

He grinds his cock into my pussy his left hand trailing down my breasts, over my stomach taking in every inch of my body, he traces his fingertips down to my clit. Slowly he begins stroking and moving in small circles, his rough grip sending me over the edge. The alternating lack of oxygen intensifying my orgasm. He groans into my neck as he feels my muscles clench around him, his hand moving from my clit under the water back to my breasts, he grips my right nipple in his fingers and squeezes. He continues slamming into my pussy squeezing my throat, his grip loosens as he lets me breathe, and slowly tightens once again as he cums deep inside me. His hand squeezing harder forcing black dots to dance across my vision for a moment as a second orgasm hits me harder than I've ever experienced.

He licks the bite wound on my neck and whispers My mark will never fade you are mine forever. he pulls me into his arms and wades across the pool toward the sun warmed rock. once we reach the rock he lays me down gentle and curls around me on his side, My god of the water.

"I may never let you return to reality." He drawls.

I turn to look at him, his light eyes almost gazing into my soul, dark hair just long enough that when I reach up I am able to run my fingers through it. The sun glinting off the beads of water in his hair, he truly looks like my water God. There is something akin to understanding behind those eyes, he seems to know that I am different. He knew I would rather be taken, and shown how much he desires my body than tentatively asked. He somehow knew how I would respond to his touch. Knowing I am different in a way no other had ever picked up on.

12