My Island Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is Lily." I whisper slightly horse, "although you seem to either already know that or you don't seem to care."

"Oh my sweet tender girl, I do care very much or I wouldn't have let you come to this place." His voice deep and just rough enough to cause me to quiver. "Many people have asked to visit this place, you are the first to be accepted."

I roll on to my back so I can have a better look at the man I only knew as my water God, the first man able to cause such a riptide of feeling to course through my body. I note he is much taller than I. His legs dangling off the edge of the boulder, strong thigh muscles seeming to dwarf mine as he curls his right leg over my hip. Somehow he makes me feel small and dainty. My mind whirling with questions before I know it my biggest question tumbles from my lips, "Why me? I'm nothing but a chubby girl."

His deep throaty laughter surrounding me, "There is something about you, I could hear it in your voice. You needed a change, the heartbreak over the loss of your pup was audible. You care so much for the innocent creatures in the world, so much so that the loss of one is tearing your life apart."

He propped himself up on his left elbow and gazed into my eyes, his light eyes pulling me in his breath sweet and desirable. Unconsciously I lean in to him glancing at his full lips. His groan pulling at my soul as he closes the gap and hungrily feasts upon my lips. My hand reaches for his hair, fisting my fingers in his locks pulling him deeper into the kiss. My back arching into his body, the light pressure he emits over my body shows who is in control. He suddenly pulls away whispering, "You must breathe my sweet."

He returns to what he was saying as I gasp for air, "You cared more for him than you did yourself, somehow you were able to live your whole life for an animal." His eyes speaking more than the words pouring from his lips, "I knew from the moment your sweet sorrowful voice spilled from the phone. I knew in that moment that you were someone more special than I could imagine." His voice soothing the pain from my memories. He was very correct, my entire world revolved around my Monster's needs. I had changed every single routine I had to ensure he had everything he needed. Memories began flowing through my mind, assaulting my senses, causing my eyes to tear up and burn. I had to turn away from his beautiful face. Staring into the waterfall imagining Monster's goofy run, how he would have begun pulling toward the water's smell long before I had noticed it, he probably would have even dove straight in. His face would be alight with such simple pleasure. How Monster loved to swim.

Tears began spilling down my cheeks as the memories assaulted me, pulling away from my water God's perfect body I rolled off the boulder. I needed to get away from him. The pressing need to run taking over my body as a strangled cry tore from my throat. I turned back to him seeing the concern written on his face I bolted into the forest I ran harder and faster than I ever had before, stumbling over the roots and stones in my path. Passing my camp not a stray thought registering my nakedness. I ran to the beach only stopping once I had waded to my hips in the surrounding ocean, my grief taking over my thoughts once again. I couldn't understand how it was possible for him to catch the depths of my pain. Sinking to my knees the waves lapping around my shoulders. I could feel his eyes upon me as my hair floated away from my face, I stayed in that moment for far longer than I should have debating whether I should sink below the waves until my vision went black and I could meet my Monster once again. Salty tears mingling with the crisp ocean water.

I fell backward into a wave deciding that moment I needed to float for a while not caring if a riptide would catch me or not, "I let my baby die" I crooned to myself, despair taking over my thoughts and body. Unsure of how long I had been floating in the water I felt a disturbance. Opening my eyes to see him peering down at me. Passion written all over his face somehow my melt down hadn't scared him away, "I'm sorry." I croaked to him.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, I know how much it must hurt to be without him. But this time on my island is for healing and pleasure. Your smile is worth more to me than the money you offered me." He spoke the truth, his fingers stroking my face as he gracefully closed my eyes.

"Give yourself to me." He commanded.

I breathe deeply accepting his charge, floating on my back in the cool water enjoying the sounds, a spark of hope blooming deep inside my heart. Falling asleep floating in the gentle crystal blue waves, the cool water invigorating to my skin. Suddenly my water god surfaces in the middle of my parted legs barely touching my heated body his touch lighter than air. His hands reach down to my ankle tracing the delicate lines on my left foot chasing the butterfly, vowing to make me fly like the picture delicately etched into my skin. He turns his other hand flitting over the vines twisting around my other ankle, "I love your tattoos my sweet, you will tell me why you chose them." His hands trailing up my calves over my thick thighs pulling them wider he leans forward slowly kissing my floating body, teasing me. His fingers trail over my hips scraping fingernails up my sides shooting sensation through my body. He continues to kiss my stomach his breath in between each kiss stroking my skin, water rippling and flowing over my stomach and between my breasts between each touch and kiss. His groans revealing his desire, his sex throbbing against me proving his love for my chubby size, enjoying the way he can make me quiver with desire at the slightest touch.

His hand skims over my right hip and up my ribs, tracing a design on my skin. He imagines lilies would be fitting along my hip bone and stretching up my ribs to cup my right breast, he traces each invisible petal under my breast. Water sluicing over my stomach and breasts as he leans closer. A puff of hot air all the warning he gives me before his mouth claims my nipple. The cool water lapping at my drenched pussy lips as he ravished my supple body. Suddenly he bites down on my nipple eliciting a scream from my lips as my orgasm slams into me the water continues stroking my clit driving me crazy. He patiently lets me come back down to earth as his hands skim over my hips, suddenly his fingers dig into my skin. Pulling me against his hard length. Grinding his cock against my quivering lips my eyes flutter open just as he slams himself deep inside me.

Thrusting so hard into my body hitting each bruise in just the right way, his grip on my hips making more, my arms reach up to push him away yet unable to let him go. Allowing his assault to continue my body giving in to his motion, slowly letting go of the excruciating emotional pain I felt. I can feel myself reveling in the physical pain he so easily inflicts in the sweetest way. He leans over me once again kissing my neck he whispers in a low grumbling voice, "Give in to the pain, it will help you realize you are mine." Suddenly he bites down in the same spot under my ear that he drew blood from, my body bucks into his pushing his cock deeper inside of my velvet tunnel grinding my hips into his. Taking as much as he is willing to give me. His hips begin jack hammering into me pushing me over the edge of another orgasm, he grunts in pleasure as he feels my muscles milking him he pushes hard inside me emptying his juice inside me. Water splashing over our bodies.

I allow unconsciousness to take me away falling asleep in his arms I barely register that I'm moving, carrying me in his arms as though I weigh no more than a feather before I know it he is laying me back in my hammock. I can feel the hammock dip further as he curls in next me allowing me to press myself into his strong arms. I finally felt some semblance of hope and happiness spark in my heart, I just hoped that I would be able to fan the tiny ember back into a flame or if I would yet again begin to drown tomorrow.

12