All Comments on 'My Itch'

by Triplebottom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good on you.I do it more than once a year, where i go to a gay club, look for an older guy and get my ass thoroughly fucked, last guy was early sixties, viagara and a rather thick cock sent my juices shooting into the air as he used my ass to deposit his big load.

TriplebottomTriplebottomabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, please keep in mind my stories are works of fiction with some truth in it. I will admit this story was a bit difficult to write because I usually write a story out in one sitting but this one was done randomly throughout a week. Lesson learned lol thanks again for the support and criticisms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I found the story to be well paced and exciting. How many of us feel the same way, needing a night of cock and cum? I know I do, and this story certainly scratched my itch to find just such an adventure. Well done, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good

All I could think about how he had sex at a wedding reception? Need to add a new story write some details about it. Did he have sex with the groom, before the wedding and during the reception or it include the groom and the best man and/or the other males in the wedding party. Maybe the preacher, too? I got hot just thinking about it.

This story was good.

drmweaver705drmweaver705almost 4 years ago
Good story

I understand that itch very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a hot story! Makes me want to be used by a man like Giles. I loved getting fucked without mercy!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have done this many times once a month and finally got spit roasted a few years back and loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTriplebottom@Triplebottom
Hi everyone, I'm going to be writing on Kindle Vella soon so be sure to look me up. I'll still write short stories here though. You can start following me on Twitter: @TripleVello lets be friends. Also if you'd like to support me, I'm publishing a compilation of my stories on ...