All Comments on 'My Job as a Tester Ch. 03'

by dreamer_of_urges

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Distilled water!

Interesting. So pleased when you said you added salts to the distilled water. Tap water is normally ok to use, with soap usually. We used to do glycerin and olive oil with tap water in equal measure. Distilled water was never used and though it was never said I would expect it would cause isotonic problems where the cells of the body absorb the water and they burst. Enemata aren't a sterile procedure so distilled water is unnecessary. I've seen the result of distilled water being injected- it caused necrosis through the cellular destruction and a larger than one would expect crater formed that was permanent. I'm surprised the enemas weren't warm.

Thank you.

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962over 5 years ago
keep it CUMMING....pun intended

I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE ANOTHER STORY like this or better.I LOVE all the CURVE BALLS THIS GOES.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreamer_of_urges@dreamer_of_urges
I hate this part! I enjoy writing erotica. Only recently started writing for myself, I used to write it for friends at their request. I get an idea and I run with it and sometimes cause myself a few problems while writing. I started writing erotica on a bet that I lost to a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES