All Comments on 'My Journey to Cuckold'

by reverdemoi

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Congrads!!!

Pathetically bad and predictable. You do realize this is NOT erotic.Right? MIght be better posted in fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hubby is a wussy

He did not even object? Come on... Even a total whipped cuck would fight a little....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just awful

Another spineless wimp. Could you have made it any less interesting?

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 10 years ago
Good story

It never fails that the naysayers who only give only negative comments to demean other people, are to lame to sign a post with anything besides Anonymous. Forget them.

I think it was a good story. Good grammar and spelling. You could deal somewhat more with his pain and humiliation. Looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Honeylicker!!

The score for this mess is less than 1.5 which may be a record in futility. Seems to me the anons might be the smart ones when looking at this train wreck and calls into question your brainpower. Besides is your name really honeylicker? Thought not. Just as anon as the anons.Hypocrite

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Why?

One point that Hubby does NOT mention is WHY he is staying in this train-wreck of a marriage! Yeah, she got his cherry (but he didn't get hers) and enjoyed sex with her, but it was when he THOUGHT she was getting a lot out of their Magic Minute! He now knows she does NOT, and probably never did! It is certainly unknown why Sweetie married a guy (not reported as rich or handsome) who was so sexually inept. Or why she was then so tentative about admitting her disdain for his wussy ass!

But back to Hubby. If he still likes her, why not just move on and let her find what she's looking for! He just MIGHT find a woman who likes what he can provide! He obviously won't in this relationship!

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
Good story about a bad subject

Weak husband loses wife to stronger man. It's not a true story, it's fiction, made up. But it could be true and these are some of the husband's emotions. It will end in divorce as happens to cheaters, but it has not happened here yet.

Some comments seem to read as if this is a news item, it's not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Always a treat

I love reading the angry comments left by the poor self-deluded saps who found themselves strangely aroused by a cuckolding story, beat off to it, then found themselves awash in such confusion and guilt that they had to lash out at the story's author. Presumably they've all been cheated on, because they clearly can't satisfy their wives and girlfriends, but instead of enjoying a safe little fantasy about their shortcomings they "force" themselves to read every naughty, naughty word, then flounce off to have a little anonymous hissy fit in the comments. Such naked psychology is pure gold, every time. Keep it up, lads! (But I do hope y'all come to terms with your own closeted desires, for your own sakes.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Always a Treat!

I love you trolls that read the comments and then have the audacity to bitch about them.You say nothing about the story at all. What the fuck does that make you?Talk about a loser.At least the other commenters say something either pro or con about what the author wrote. All you did was spout vitriol about an OPINION you putz! BTW This story sucked. Patheically predictable cuckold gatbage that has totally infested this site and for the most part does not appeal to most people that read here. Then again alwayss a treat nobody knows what you feel about the story.

kucked2xkucked2xover 10 years ago
I liked it

Thought it was exciting. It needs more emotion though, and more details of her sluttyness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good job, "Always a treat"

You can always tell when you touched a nerve when the trolls start making typos in their ranting responses. (I should say "troll", because it's obviously one guy. One obsessed, bitter, sad guy who's been cheated on and can't deal with the fact that he gets off on it.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unpleasant

I gave it one star because I find adultery to be totally repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah, seriously

What is it about cuckold stories that brings out the angry, pathetic nutjobs? It makes no sense for them to spend so much time reading, reviewing, and ranting about a genre they claim they don't enjoy. I don't go to their pedo-coprophagia fetish sites and post about how disgusting I find them; why do they come here and complain about clearly labeled cuckold porn? Unless they secretly wank like crazy about it, then spew rants in the comments to hide their guilt.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Good story, you've managed to capture the angst of a cuck, watching his wife gradually turn into the sort of slut he always wanted, but won't admit it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cuckold win's

This is a good chance for the cuckold to win for a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is he an idiot?

A simple divorce saves him the humiliation. Why would he stay with the cheating bitch? She shows him by her actions that she has no love or respect for him. Why stay married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No one

Wants to read pages of back story only to be presented with a sad story about some guy that's drowning. This sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

RosemaryFilthRosemaryFilthover 6 years ago
Hubby should kill himself

That would be so hot. Maybe in the sequel? This happened to me once when a bf caught me cheating with several black guys. Jumped off a railroad trestle and killed himself because he couldn't handle it. In a strange way it was very sexy and I suppose I should be ashamed but here I feel it's ok to be honest. I hope it happens again. Loser bf or husband can't handle the cruel rejection and hangs himself or blows his brains out. Evolution at work. Delicious story I would write if I could articulate a story the way you do. Thank you for your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous