All Comments on 'My Journey to Submission Pt. 04'

by davetoyboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 8 years ago
Excuse me?

Was it Karen or Karen's mom there at the end? Some confusion here--you really need to proofread these, otherwise good stories. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Geez! Get an editor

Then get a decent story line. This was bad.

slaveboy6slaveboy6over 8 years ago
I was also confused

Was it Karen or Karen's mom? I do like the story line though. Please continue.

ChastizedChastizedover 8 years ago

Good stuff Dude, thanks.

davetoyboydavetoyboyover 8 years agoAuthor
Clarification

Sorry but I missed a word in the last paragraph. It was Karen's mom at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Original Teacher

So it's now progressed to Karen's mom asking his to spend the night on the heels of being subjected to the original dominant mistress. Now with the acceptance of spending the night he'll be available whenever Karen's mom needs to go pee during his stay. Awe, the submission deepens. 4 of 5 stars

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Best chapter so far

It seems you hit your stride with this chapter. Lady Elena was a nice touch but she left too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
question

Does Karen's mom's drivers license say "Karen's mom Jones," or does the silly bitch have a name? Would be much easier to read, "judith pissed on my forehead," than "Karen's mom smashed my balls with a meat tenderizor.

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkabout 8 years ago
As above

Yes, can't mom have a name? The story is getting better, however I thought he had become a piss slut/slave. Also, hope Lady Elana is not a one time visitor, think she could have a lot to contribute, otherwise story is getting more interesting and can see lots of possibilities with both these older ladies. Keep up the good work, my interest and other things are rising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Read it before you post it.

"She invited me in and Karen was still not there. I looked over to the couch and noticed someone else was there. I could see the outline of silver hair. Karen told me to strip"

"Karen then rose off of me and again kissed me deeply"

Why can't you remember that Karen isn't there.

If you'd have given Karen's Mom a name you wouldn't make these mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous