All Comments on 'My Journey to Submission Pt. 07'

by davetoyboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then he got caged!

Great series! Love to see his punishment for cumming without permission include chastity too! Great stories though, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Abuse

Its still abuse even if its a true story. No wonder the daughter drinks; can't stand the way her father and boyfriends are treated by her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow was THAT bad!

It seems impossible to believe a 20 year old man, full of testosterone would sit still for being tortured and abused for even 10 seconds. He's fully capable to slapping the women silly and leaving. Why would he stay? But the last part was just ridiculous. You know what happened when he forced that giant plug into his ass? He ripped his sphincter muscle and started to bleed - badly. He would have needed emergency surgery to repair the damage and stop the bleeding. Please don't write about things you clearly don't understand. Even for fiction, this was ludicrous. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Hot

Most men love to be dominated; to be spanked and paddled and even whipped. But seeing an older woman punished on her breasts until they were black and blue is really exciting. More please.

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkover 8 years ago
Good chapter

Good story and chapter, any man should like reading about being punished and used and also trained to serve without concern for his wishes and needs just for the mistresses desires and pleasure. Keep on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey this couldn't be no better !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous