My Journey with Dana Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clearly liked this position and resumed moaning and gasping as I kissed her neck. I held her body tight to mine as I thrust into it, and had one hand fondling her breasts and the other running through her tiny patch of hair and playing with her clit. Her moans got louder and she began to eagerly thrust back at me as she shuddered to an orgasm. "Ah yes, yes make me cum" she cried. I slowed my thrusting and continued to hold her tight as she came down from her orgasm.

She looked, and sounded, so gorgeous when she came, I wanted to make it happen again so I pulled my cock out of her and rolled her on to her back. I kissed her passionately and then continued to kiss down her body and settled between her legs.

She made a loud "mmm" sound as I ran my tongue up her wet slit and then buried it inside her. She tasted so sweet so I curled my arms around her thighs and continued to eat her to two more orgasms, each time feeling a flood of her juice on my tongue while she writhed and hummed.

Eventually, she pulled me back up over her body and almost shouted "I need you back inside me baby, fuck me."

I slammed into her as hard as I could for as long as I could until I felt my impending orgasm. "It's okay" she half whispered "you can cum inside me, I want to feel it."

I roared as I buried myself deep and exploded my cum inside her and she moaned "oh yes, give it to me."

We kissed for a while longer before I got up to go to the bathroom. By now, it was early in the morning and I couldn't hear much aside from a few voices from the lounge. As I was on my way back, I saw Dana stumble down the hall towards her room, she was an absolute mess. She seemed to be so drunk, she didn't even see me, she just paused against the wall next to her door to catch her balance. She was completely naked and had cum all over her legs and slowly dripping down her thighs, and what looked to be a bit of cum matted in her hair. I had no idea how many guys she had fucked and I doubted she knew either. As I stood wondering whether to say anything, her bedroom door opened and a guy I knew as Jack, a friend of Dana's, poked his head out and looked around. He completely ignored me when he spotted Dana next to the door and grabbed her around the waist, lifting her up playfully.

"Come on slut" he said "I want another go at that tight arse of yours."

12