All Comments on 'My Kaitlin's Soul is on Fire Ch. 01'

by shakeaspear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Don't wait forever until chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good first part

Found nothing wrong with your first part which means you took your time and constructed a fine foundation. I can only hope you take as much time with the second part (which we all hope is coming). While I'm sure we would all like it sooner rather than later I would much rather you keep the quality at par with the first chapter.

CrawusCrawusover 11 years ago
Great Start

Great Start! Well written; I hope you continue.

Darla7000Darla7000almost 10 years ago
Many may miss this incredible story !

While Ch. 1 very effectively sets the stage for what so erotically follows I feel many will drop out too soon because they will have no idea what is to follow.

This is undoubtedly, (through Ch. 4) one of those the most exciting, thought-provoking, seductive stories I have ever read. I absolutely urge every woman who has ever had secret, lustful IR thoughts to read it all. It could well change your life, or, at the minimum, help you to a number of orgasms !

Mr. Shakeaspear, Thank you ! and please write more soon !

Darla7000

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Run, Do Not Walk Home,NOW!

What the fuck is he waiting for? He should have been on a train homeward bound as soon as he saw the first few pics. It seems pretty obvious , as these type of stories go, that he's a conflicted wimp who has cuckold written all over

him. Would have to think that future chapters will will grow smoking HOT with wimpy arriving home just in time to see his wife being plowed by a big, black snake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Understand

As a married white man I can understand the shame and thoughts that won’t give me peace. I also would love to see my wife fall under the spell of a Blackman who would control her with the pleasure he gives her. Tempting her then stretching and filling her with his huge blackdick, as he dominates her using her like a whore. Making me watch her complete surrender to serving black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is a exciting and thoroughly enjoyable story. Here sexy horny white married woman Kaitlin,hot black lover Lamant and excited envious white husband. A satisfied husband enjoying a live fucking sense of his beautiful sexy white wife by her black lover. He fully understands the sexual needs of her sexy white wife and possibly hard fucking from her black lover. Black lovers have always bigger cocks and stronger physique than white husbands. So more open sexy white wifes surrender to mighty black lovers for hard fucking and strong orgasming. A big black cock is more than twice of length than a white cock and double of girth. It opens the hot and horny cunts more as well as penetrate the rosy labia maximum even hitting the carvax. This gives a sexy married woman more pleasure and satisfaction. Here horny Lament seducing double horny sexy Kaitlin and fucks her itching married cunt throughly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very exciting sex story. It just shows, how a young married women surrounds to a black cock throwing her married vows and loving husband to wind, if she realises, a big black cock can open her pink💕 cunt more and penetrate dip as well as massages her married cunt more, finally spring huge love❤ juice, thous quench huge hot emits from itching.

15091962150919626 months ago

One of the best unfinished stories, like so many others, I find myself waiting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous