All Comments on 'My Kid Sister Julie'

by jacksgirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very sweet

This is very warm, sweet story.

I like how the brother doesn't just use

his sister for sex, but he boosts her

self esteem. Cute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good but

good but you only get a 25 because like 90% of the writers here you never finished the story if you want to be a writer then you have to finish what you start this story could have been great if you continued and told us if they went all the way and fucked,if the parents found out,if she gets pregnant and what happens in the future either finish your stories or stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
really good....

i really liked it.. its an interesting story please write more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Argh!! No part two ;~( Damn! ...you know it's fiction because he never once felt her up while she slept with him, rofl! Hell, how many times did he prolly wake up, spooning his lil' sis, with a big ole boner jammed between her ass cheeks and a hand on her boob?! Hehehe. No way you could sleep with her all those years, move the blanket around some and get a whiff of her pussy and not want to get in her panties!

'Oh, we don't want to do that!' Rofl! Cause in the non-fiction world he'd be thinking how he could fuck her senseless and not get her pregnant, lol. 'You're not on the pill? Unmm, I'll pull out!'

...but the kicker is, I bet, sister is playing his ass to get what she wants, namely his dick inside her ;)

Convient that mom and dad never caught them all the time, or just thought it was ok. Different parents! Hehe, hell my step-mom wouldnt let me and my gf (at the time) of like 7 or 8 years living together, to sleep in the same room when we came to visit!

Well anyways, good story...other than no sex before it ended, and im thinking she got robbed anyway, he gets a killer bj and she just gets her nipples sucked?! Hahaha!

jacksgirljacksgirlover 7 years agoAuthor

I'm not aiming to "Be a writer". Literotica, to me, is just for some fun fantasies. Nearly all of these were written when I was a frustrated housewife and still working full time. Now I'm retired, and still pop in from time to time to check on my page and others as well. Thanks for all the feedback. And let's just say this was a chapter in my life I thoroughly enjoyed. But not my entire life:)

Thanks for reading.

ClaireyxxxClaireyxxxabout 1 year ago

I'm assuming that this is the same Julie and Rick from the story "Dad Comes Home" that this author also wrote? I've read both stories to do with that and was thinking that it would be good to read some stories about Julie and Ricks sexploits before he leaves for his new job. In the DCH story there is just the mention that her and Rick had been sleeping together, and when she wakes up to someone playing around with her pussy she assumes it was Rick home until she realises it's her father! I'd love to read more about Julie and Rick though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous