My Kind of Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

She turned to Sage. "This is what I was talking about before, getting to do this more to Reed. I think he would really like it. It's really soft you know. And hard. Can I start with the tongue and other stuff now? Will I hurt it?"

"Always be very soft and careful with his balls and don't bite his prick. Other than that, it won't break. Go slow and you can suck on it too. Reed will like that too. He'll get harder when you suck on it."

She pushed his prick back toward his stomach and put her head down to his sack and ran her tongue all over it. Then she got a big piece in her mouth and tongued it there then let it out. Wrapping her mouth around the shaft at the bottom she jacked up and down with her mouth moving up a little further each time. When she got to the top she curled her mouth right over the ead and moved down his shaft, not too far.

Tray had his head up, mouth open and eyes wide. He looked at me and closed his mouth and lay down on the pillow, eyes closed. Lucy was pumping her pussy into his leg softly and it wasn't straight in, she did a hip swivel that was very erotic. She looked like she could fuck a zucchini to death. I really wanted to get in bed with this woman. It was going to be astonishing what she could do with that mouth and tongue on a pussy.

"Do you think he's hard enough for the pussy thing or should I keep going? This is really fun. He has a big prick and the head is very big too. Reed is this big."

"Yes, he's hard enough. If you have that part ok, move up and straddle his hips." She did as Tray moved his legs in some. "Ok, use this lube and lube the part of his prick you can see then lube yourself inside the pussy well." She did. "Now move up on his prick and slide forwards and backwards, not too fast." She did.

When you get the position just right, his head will be in your pussy well when you go forward. Get comfortable with that position and keep going until he has an organism. He'll like that. Sometimes I lift my butt up when his head is in my pussy well and play with it with my hips. I usually go faster when he gets close. You're doing very good."

When she moved up on his cock, Tray could see her full on. Her tits were 'oh so doable'. Her tuff was wonderfully perfect, a little brownish and very curly. Her hood and clit and pussy lips, hanging down over his cock, looked like they were sculptured by a girl. He slid his hands to just outside her knees so he could feel her move. He could feel her muscles in her pussy squeeze his cock as she moved forward. She did a marvelous slide, forward and backwards with a medium pace.

Lucy said, "I'm going to try what you do with your hips." With that, she slid forward, lifted her hips up keeping a little pressure on his cock head and dropped her tits right on his chest. His cock head rode right back and was enveloped by her pussy well. She started circling her hips around his cock head. It moved of its own accord up into her vagina about an inch, still being circled. She was squeezing his cock head in a smooth rhythm with her muscles. Then she tilted her hips down and forward, sat back up and continued the slide. She could work a cock like mean mean sliding machine.

Tray couldn't tell the difference between the slide and being in a vagina except he didn't have to work at it. He squeezed his butt muscles but he didn't thrust. Lucy kept the routine up for about 10 minutes, always slowing way down at times. She seemed to know how to keep him going without him getting an organism.

Sage was on her elbow just about at Tray's head so she could see. "Would you like to try the girl on top and see if that works for you?"

Lucy perked right up. "Oh yes, that would be great. How do I do that? I could sit down on it."

"When you have his prick head in your pussy well, just sit back slowly and it should slide right in. Be sure and adjust your position. You can fuck him with your hips or just go up and down. Whatever you like. Have some fun."

Lucy got him in her pussy well again, tits down. Played with him with the hips and casually moved her butt back and down and slowly sat up keeping her hands on his chest. She started boy fucking him at a good clip.

Sage moved her hand down the back of Lucy's butt and played with his cock and her pussy lips and every inch of skin she could find. She straddled Tray just behind Lucy and reached around to her clit and smoothly started to move with Lucy. Lucy reached one hand back and found Sage's clit and knew what to do with it.

Tray started thrusting with Lucy and the race was on. Lucy came first but never slowed down, pushing all the way down on Tray with each wave. Tray grunted, moving slower, thrusting as high as he could with each spurt of semen. Sage just kept going and Lucy finally finished her off, Sage pumping into Lucy as best as she could.

Rolling over on the bed, Sage landed on one side of Tray and Lucy the other. Breathing hard and catching their breath Tray put an arm around each shoulder.

Presently Lucy said, "I can do that. That was great and you showed me really clearly. I can do that. I can make Reed harder and I can pussy slide and I can be on top. Reed will really like those ways. I didn't get to see about being on top facing the other way but all I have to do is turn around and find a good lineup. And I almost got to do it with a girl and that part was fun and I can see how more would be fun. You have to teach me that sometime. I want to learn that one too."

All three had bathroom breaks and got dressed. Lucy hugged Tray and Lucy, smiling widely and slipped out the back door.

Over the next few days Tray and Lucy made a list of things that would help Lucy with Reed, which was the whole point of course. Things were going well.

Then one early evening reed knocked on the door.

Tray opened the door and seeing Reed, smiled and said, "Hi. Come on in. Sage," he called, "Reed is here darling." Reed was smiling too. Sage said 'Hi' and they all sat down.

After some social small talk, Read said, "I believe Lucy has been visiting you. I came over to explain and to thank you very much for your patience."

Sage and Tray, at the same time, said "Ok."

Reed knew they were confused so he explained. "Lucy is a nympho. In fact she is a classic nympho. Sex to her is like us eating three times a day and having snacks in between. It isn't sex to her, it's just daily life. She's been going to couples all around where we've lived for some time. She's had consultations and the recommendation is to just let her live her life.

"She has a standing visit to her Gyno each month for a standard checkup and STD's. Her doctor says she's fine and has the best muscle texture in her hips she's ever seen. She goes to the gym three or four times a week mainly to strengthen her pelvic muscles. She probably has sex with somebody there each visit. I think they have a cot set up and the exercise mats, of course.

"She has a degree in psych and uses that to make friends and then get sex one of several ways. She also has a masters in architecture and does design work in the day time in her office at home. There are several buildings here that she designed. She's very smart but in sex she becomes, what she calls, a giggly girl. I can't supply her with sex, I don't think any one person could. If it wasn't for you and the other couples I'd probably be dead so thank you very much.

"She knows every position and method of sex that's possible, I think, but I do get to see something different now and then. That comes from the neighborhood. If you enjoy her antics and sex that's fine, just enjoy the sex, I'm glad for the help. She's a fanatic about cleanliness. She showers a lot and has some spray wands for personal cleanliness if you know what I mean. She's always very fresh for sex.

"Something else. I need a change every now and then and I was wondering if maybe sometimes I could come over and Tray could go to my house. Sage and I could have some fun until you come back. I'll tell Lucy I have to go shopping or something and when I'll be back. She won't really care, she'll be thinking about sex. Stay as long as you want. Oh, and she's starting to mention threesomes so expect that."

Sage spoke first, "Reed, that would be wonderful and I think Tray is probably jumping at the bit. I understand and thank you for letting us know. It helps and will make it easier and probably more fun for us and Lucy. We just love her."

Tray was nodding steadily, smiling. He wasn't going to mess this up by saying something stupid.

Sage was wetting her pants looking at Reed. Reed had a hard on looking at Sage. Done deal right there.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12