My Kinky Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes.."

"You liked it?"

"Well, yes..."

"You like pussy, you like cum. So there's nothing to be afraid of. Eat it."

"But Chris..."

I used my fingers to wipe a big glob up and wiped it on her lips as she tried to resist.

"Eat it. Now."

She licked the cum off of her lips and then reached down to her pussy and began to dutifully eat as much as she could get.

I helped her up from the bed and walked her into the kitchen. I allowed her only an apron as she fixed breakfast for us. As we ate, I saw her smiling. She really did like this. After we finished we showered together and I toyed with her ass, fingering her as she meekly protested. In her bedroom I dug through her lingerie drawer as she dried her hair and put on her make up. When we left the house to run our errands, Aunt Vi was wearing a simple black dress with a matching black jacket. But underneath... I had Aunt Vi wearing a black corset with garters holding up her black stockings. A black G-string and a black lace bra. Around her neck was a black choker made up of onyx cabochons set in antiqued fittings.

We completed our errands, the bank, the attorney's office, the funeral home and the grocery store and in each place, people came and expressed their sympathies and told us how much they cared or how things would get better with time... Aunt Vi was gracious and appreciative throughout. When we got home however she changed her tune. After I had helped her to put away the groceries I turned around to see Aunt Vi standing there, in the kitchen pulling her dress off. Then she turned around and bent over. With her left hand bracing herself against the countertop, she used her right hand to toy with herself. She pushed the G-string out of the way and fondled her pussy.

"Would you like to know what was on my mind today?" she asked. "Everywhere we went, all the people we talked to, everything we did, my mind was on your cock. Your wonderful cock and how good it felt inside of me. And I even found myself wish for a taste of your cum. Oh I am such a horrible person! To be a widow for less than two weeks and already screwing around! And then, to be actually fucking the boy I raised as my own! It's... it's terribly wrong and yet I get so aroused when I think about it. Oh god I am so wet... I must be some kind of monster!"

As she was speaking, I came up behind her and dropped my pants. Then on a whim I pulled my belt free. I touched her pussy. Damn! She was wet, very wet.

"Oh god Chris!" she gasped as I fingered her.

I pushed my cock into her and she cried out again.

"Oh my god! It's so big! I shouldn't let you do this! I'm so nasty and horrible, but I need your cock! I need you to fuck me! Fuck me Chris! Fuck your nasty Aunty!"

I stroked my cock in and out of her slowly as her wetness covered my shaft and then I started teasing her. I would pull all the way out and rub my cock up and down her slit before pushing into her again. I would pump her a few times and then pull out again. I kept this up as she pleaded and begged for me to fuck her. Then, when she was begging for my cock I surprised her.

"Please Chris... don't tease me, fuck me! I need it!"

"You need me to fuck you, even though it's taboo, it's wrong. Some might even call it incestuous..."

"Oh yes, I need your cock! I know it's wrong! But I need you!"

"You are a nasty thing, aren't you? Well you are lucky. I just happen to feel like fucking you!"

I pushed the tip of my cock into her pussy and then suddenly slammed it in all the way, as hard as I could. Aunt Vi cried out and in than instant I looped my belt around her neck and held the ends like reins. I pounded her pussy as hard and fast as I could as she struggled to keep her balance. She gasped, moaned and cried.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh fuck!"

We fucked like that for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only ten or twelve minutes before I felt my orgasm nearing. I pulled out and turned her around.

"On your knees! Now!"

She quickly dropped and opened her mouth, but I kept my distance and would not let her suck my bursting cock. Instead I shot my load all over her face. When I finished, Aunt Vi had cum in her hair, in her eyes, on her face, chest and tits. Thick ropes of cum hung from her chin. I pulled out my phone and took a couple of pics, then switched to video.

"There, was that what you wanted?" I asked.

"Y-yes, yes it was. I loved it. I love your cock and I love your cum." she said.

"Good. Now clean it all up, don't waste a drop! Eat it all. I know you love it."

Aunt Vi smiled as she used her tongue and fingers to gobble every drop she could get.

That night, after dinner Aunt Vi asked me if she could sleep with me.

"It's not just about the sex Chris, it just feels so empty in that bed, and the memories..."

"I understand, I do. But if you sleep with me, there is going to be sex, you know that, right?"

"Yes, and it's okay. I'll never deny you."

"Okay, well then I need to ask you this, do you have a black nightgown? Something long and yet hopefully sexy?"

"Yes, I do... Would you like me to wear that?"

"Yes please."

When Aunt Vi came to my bedroom later she was surprised to see that I had lit a number of candles and turned down my bed. I gazed at her and smiled. Her gown was a sleeveless, V neck black and black lace number that had two long slits up the front of the thighs. The slits ran all the way up to her waist and the deep V neck plunged below her breasts. The gown left very little to the imagination. As she walked slowly into the room, I could see her legs in the slits and could tell that she wore no panties.

I kissed her as I wrapped my arms about her. Then I took her by the hand and lay her on the bed, straightening her gown. I lowered myself to her and started kissing her legs, moving the fabric as I progressed closer and closer to her pussy. By the time I had planted my first kisses on her labia, she was moaning and wet. I lifted her legs and lapped at the juices flowing from her slit. Carefully and deliberately I took my time and teased her lips, vag, and clit until she was moaning and groaning with desire. Rising from the bed I saw hunger and disappointment on her face. I reached down between my nightstand and the head of the bed and produced a length of nylon rope. Taking her hand I slipped a loop around her wrist. Aunt Vi was smiling now. I put another rope over her other wrist and then restrained her ankles as well. I returned to her pussy and resumed eating her. God she was delicious. The excitement was making her so wet that it amazed me. I loved the taste of her and wanted to fuck that pussy so badly, but I needed to push her to the limits, and beyond. I need to prove to both her and myself that I could do this.

I used my mouth and hand to drive her to her first orgasm. As I sucked on her clit and rapidly fucked her with three fingers Aunt Vi cried out and came. But I didn't even slow down. I kept sucking and fucking her pussy as she bucked and thrashed against the restraints. I sucked her clit from its hood and flicked it with my tongue, my hand a blur as I pumped it in and out. Aunt Vi was soaked in pussy juice and more squirted and gushed out as I finger fucked her.

Her second orgasm hit about twenty minutes after the first and was more intense. Again she cried out and thrashed. Again I continued rather than let up and she begged, and pleaded with me to stop. But still not using her safeword. My arm was sore and aching but I kept up my efforts and as soon as her pleas had passed, her third orgasm slammed home and she cried and whimpered, cussed and screamed as the waves of pleasure took her. She was so wet that the spasming of her pussy caused juices to squirt out.

"Oh... fuck... oh... fuck..." she gasped over and over.

I slowly pulled my hand from her pussy and made her lick and suck each finger clean. She was surprised by the amount of wetness on my hand and soaking the bed beneath her.

"You see Aunt Vi? I didn't need to hurt you or punish you, I didn't need toys or mindgames to make you cum three times and gush all over the place."

"Oh Chris... I know you don't. It's not about what it takes to get me off, to make me cum. It's about what I like, what I love, what I enjoy. And I know you don't understand. I'm just grateful that you are trying. Yes, yes you do please me, you made me cum so hard each time but I truly do love my games and my role. I will let you love me as often as you want, any way you want. But I need you to play my games and satisfy me the way I want as well. Can you do that for me?"

"Maybe. But first I think I need some answers."

Now I know Aunt Vi was expecting me to ask about her fetishes. But I had something else in mind.

"Have you ever made love to another woman?"

"Y-yes... I have..."

"Who?"

"Well several actually, but-"

"Who?"

"Okay, yes your mom and I made love when we were young. It started when we were teenagers and we were still having sex when she passed away."

"Who else?"

"No one you know."

"When was the last time you ate pussy?"

"About a year ago.

"Were these always just the two of you or did Uncle Frank participate?"

"Threesomes? Yes, we had threesomes. And on a few occasions four, five or six of us together."

"Wow, okay, that's not what I expected. So were you always submissive?"

"Oh no, sometimes I played the dominant. But I don't like it as much."

"Okay, next question what about my mother? What role did she play?"

"I'd rather not talk about her Chris. Not this way."

"Fine, when did you lose your virginity?"

Aunt Vi grinned. "Fuck me Chris and I'll tell you."

All of this talk had indeed made me hard so I mounted her and fucked her. And as we fucked she told me of her first sexual discoveries, her first lovers and losing her virginity. All before she could vote. Damn this was hot stuff! When she told me of her first taste of cum, from the boy who would eventually become my father, I lost it and came. As I watched my cum oozing out of her pussy she told me how her own brother had also made love to her and how thrilled she was when he made her give him blow jobs just like his adult girlfriends. She spoke of how awesome it felt to hear him praise her efforts and tell her she was better than anyone else. She told me of how she had to quit teaching when she found herself lusting for the teenage boys. She admitted to having been shared by Uncle Frank, but insisted that she never cheated on him. And she admitted that when they took custody of me, she knew that someday, I would be her lover.

All of this made me so aroused that I untied her, rolled her over and fucked her from behind. I pounded her pussy and watched her ass. Aunt Vi grabbed the ropes and held on.

"Oh so you liked those stories huh? You like hearing about your naughty, nasty Aunt and her sexual exploits? Yes, yes you did! Oh yes, fuck my naughty pussy. Fuck it good Chris, fuck it good. Oh yeah, oh yeah. That's it, yes!"

I was so excited that I tugged a little too hard on her nightgown and it ripped. The sound of the tearing fabric startled me but she loved it.

"YES! YES!"

I started ripping at the gown, shredding it as I fucked her and she squealed her joy. I pulled out and flipped her over onto her back again. Taking a long strip of the fabric I tied her hands together, tied another around her throat and mounted her again. As I fucked her I was both thrilled at my sudden prowess and scared by the way this all turned me on and drove me.

"Yes Chris! Fuck me! Fuuuck Meeee!"

Quite sometime later I collapsed onto the bed next to her, utterly spent. Aunt Vi was covered in the shredded fabric of her gown, sweat, my cum, and her cum too. She started to rise but I held onto her.

"Chris, I need to pee. Will you untie me?"

I did and when she came back to bed I pulled her close and held her through the night.

The next morning when I awoke, Aunt Vi was already up. I found her in the kitchen working on breakfast. She had not dressed, only put on a short Kimono type of robe. A robe definitely designed for someone with a much smaller bust. As she moved her ample breasts were temptingly showcased. As we ate I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. Aunt Vi noticed of course and smiled.

"You really like titties don't you?"

"Well almost all titties are likeable, some are loveable and some are just downright awesome. Yours fit into the latter category."

"Awww. thank you Chris. That's sweet. Is it just because they're big or is it that they are mine and taboo?"

"Well all of that and more." I reached over and opened her robe to reveal them entirely. "You see there is size, it should be in keeping with and complementary to the overall figure. Not too big or too small. They should be nicely shaped for their size, and they should be firm and not flabby. Lastly comes the purely cosmetic issue of skin tone, color, size, and shape of the areola and nipple, and the way they are carried. See your breasts are big, but they balance your hips. I mean your figure is not too top heavy. Your shape is really nice too. They are heavy and full, not droopy or saggy. Your breasts are nice and firm beneath the fatty layer. Your skin tone is healthy and there are almost no blue veins, although that can sometimes be attractive on some women. Your nipples are so big and erect. That is unusual on a larger breasted woman. They are a nice dark red and your areola are so nice too. Their oval shape and darker color is natural and erotic in a way. Your breasts are still carried well too, your nipples are just barely below level and point slightly outward."

"My, you are quite the titty connoisseur..."

"Yes, well... I guess so."

"Well last night you had questions for me and I answered them. I think I have a few for you."

"Okay..."

"Where and when did you first see titties? I mean for real, not an image."

"Oh... wow... I guess the first ones I remember were Mom's when I was little, She didn't hide her body from me, ever. Of course I didn't know what I was looking at..."

"After that then."

"Uh there was one time when you and Uncle Frank were fooling around on the sofa, I was supposed to be asleep but I woke up, heard you laughing and peaked. I saw Uncle Frank sucking on them. I guess it was just before junior high. I started watching the way you dressed and moved, always hoping to see some cleavage. Otherwise it was Amy Vale in high school. She was a bit of a slut and only did the guys who were jocks. But she needed my help to pass Algebra and I made her pay me by taking off her top. I watched her play with them and she had to let me play with them too. I got to caress, squeeze, kiss and suck on them for about fifteen minutes. Since then there have been a few more, but nothing like these..." I said as I caressed her breasts.

"Okay what about your first pussy?"

"Well again, I saw Mom but didn't know what a pussy was. The next real pussy was Amy again. She needed help with American Lit. and she had to drop her panties this time. I didn't get to fuck her then, just explore her pussy. I was about to eat her when you guys came home early and we had to quit. It was a good thing though because apparently she had a few STDs and I dodged a bullet there."

Aunt Vi chuckled a moment and then asked her next question. "When did you lose your virginity?"

I blushed and Aunt Vi sensed this would be good. She pressured me. "Come on, tell me."

Well it was the next day. I went over to Amy's house to get her to pay up as agreed upon. But she wasn't home. Her mom was however..."

"Oh ... and she..."

"Yeah well she was wearing a shirt, you know, like a guy's button down dress shirt. She had nothing else on and it wasn't buttoned, she was just holding it closed. I told her I was there because Amy owed me for tutoring her. Well she went to her purse and got her wallet. While she was doing that her shirt hung open. I didn't mind the show and figured that if she paid me cash, I was fine with waiting until Amy needed something else from me. Well she looked up and said she had no cash and her husband had the checkbook. I guess she noticed then that I was looking at her bush, she had a really hairy bush but all nice and smooth below, you know. So she smiled and said that maybe she could pay me another way..."

"Oh she did, did she!"

"Yeah well I learned how to eat pussy from her and she gave me my first blow job and my first fuck."

"Wow, all in one afternoon!"

"Well yeah, but she started calling me to come help her with stuff and we ended up having an affair for a few months."

"Damn Chris!"

I blushed.

"So, tell me about her, what did she look like?, Wait how old was she?"

"Well at the time she was only thirty three, or so she claimed. See she had Amy when she was sixteen and she had red hair and freckles on her shoulders and chest. Her ass was bigger than her tits, I checked out one of her bras once and it was a 34C. But they were nice tits. They were very firm and kinda bottom heavy. And they were pointed. I mean her whole breast came to a point. If it weren't for the colors, you couldn't tell where her nipple stopped, or where her areola began or ended."

"Oh yeah, I know the type, I've see one or two like that." Aunt Vi said. "So what other fetishes did she have?"

"Well She was still nursing Amy's little sister and I fell in love with breastmilk..." I said, blushing again.

"Really? That's interesting. We actually liked it too."

"Oh?"

"Yes Frank had me lactate and breastfeed him and a few other lovers as well. You know, I think I still have my breast pumps and I could always get more supplements. I might be able to relactate, if that would please you."

"Yes, yes it would."

"So other than Mrs. Vale, have you had another lover?"

"Well, only one. About a year ago I hooked up with a woman a couple of times. She was much slimmer than I normally prefer and had smaller tits but a really nice personality and I hoped we might hit it off, but she just wasn't interested in a steady boyfriend. We also had some sex issues."

"Like what?"

"Well she liked sex but she didn't like blow jobs, cum grossed her out, even her own juices. She kept asking me to wash my dick it I brushed against her ass and after I came, she would jump up and run to the bathroom. But damn she was a tight pussy. I really loved fucking her."

Aunt Vi smiled. "So you never deflowered a girl? You know popped a cherry? Taken a virgin?"

"No. And from what I hear, it's not worth it. All the drama you know?"

Aunt Vi laughed again. "Wow, that's damn mature of you. Most guys are so stuck on the idea."

"Well, so far I haven't missed it."

"Okay, I have another question, what about anal sex? Ever tried it?"

"No, not yet. Mrs. Vale wasn't into it."

"Good!"

"Really? Why?"

"Because I want to be your first."

That night after dinner Aunt Vi called me into her room. She had spread a towel on the bed and there was a tube of lube lying there. She took off her bathrobe and I started with some cunnilingus. Then after a good blow job I was ready and Aunt Vi got on the towel on her knees. I lubed up my cock and then her ass. I expected an ass to be much tighter than a pussy, but when I pushed, my cock slid right in. It felt a little weird at first. But it was nice and snug. I started fucking her and Aunt Vi was coaching me along. After a while she reached up under the pillow and pulled out a vibrator. She turned it on and played with her pussy for a while, then she slid it in and I could feel it vibrating my dick from inside her pussy. Man was that wild. Before long she was really worked up. I knew by now what thrilled her and started talking nasty to her.

"How does that feel Aunt Vi? Does my cock feel good in your ass? Does it?"

"God yes Chris."