My Kinky Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,752 Followers

"Did you ever think you would have my cock in your ass? Huh? Did you lie in bed and fantasize about my young cock shoving it's way into your tight ass? Did you wish and dream and hope that someday you could be so naughty and maybe climb into my bed and seduce me, begging and pleading for me to fuck you in the ass?"

"God yes! Yes Chris I did! I wanted it so bad!"

"Damn you are a nasty, naughty, wicked Aunt. What would you have done if I had come to you years ago and asked to fuck you?"

"Oh god Chris, I would have fucked you!"

"Damn I wish I had known! I would have fucked you years ago! Damn your ass feel so good! Do you want my cum in your ass Aunt Vi? Do you?"

"Oh god yes. Yes! YES!"

Aunt Vi squeezed her ass and I came. I filled her ass with cum and when I was done I slid out and sat back. I watched in fascination as Aunt Vi lay on the towel and masturbated with her vibrator. I watched as my cum oozed out of her ass and drip down onto the towel. I caressed her body and sucked on her breasts and she came.

Now I realized that what I had been fortunate enough to experience was only the tip of her kinky iceberg, but I was hooked. Aunt Vi and I continued to live together and no one knew we were having sex, much less getting wild and weird. My kinky Aunt was opening new doors to my libido and I was loving it. In the next few weeks there would be many changes.

Now that I was taking possession of Aunt Vi, I decided to do an "inventory." I got out a tape measure and made her strip. I measured her dimensions twice and the results were amazing. She stood 5'7" and currently weighed 145 pounds (down five). Her measurements were 42-34-42 and her cup size was a DD. Her figure, dark red hair, hazel eyes and bright smile made her a real head turner. She looked and acted much younger than 39. The sex was fantastic but I wanted more openness. Living in a small community where everyone knew us would make it scandalous.

I broached the subject as we ate breakfast one day.

"Aunt Vi, I want to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"Would you be willing to move?" I asked.

"Move where?"

"Well somewhere far enough away that we could start over. Where no one would know who we were or what our past was. See I want to be able to go out with you; movies or dinner and not be worried that people will be judging us or talking behind our backs."

"I see. So you want to openly be a couple."

"Yes, yes I do."

"Well one thing certainly has to change, Chris. You have got to stop calling me your Aunt." she said smiling. "From now on just call me Vi. Now are we talking about moving somewhere like Springfield or..."

"Tulsa."

"Tulsa?"

"It's perfect. It's far enough away that no one we know will bump into us there. And I can transfer into OSU this fall. The economy is pretty good and the metro area has a lot of little bedroom communities within thirty minutes drive so we can surely find something we like and can afford."

"You mean buy a house."

"Ideally, yes. But renting is an option too."

Aunt Vi put her fork down and looked at me.

"Chris, I am your lover. Are you wanting to make me your wife too?"

"Uh, well... maybe someday... I kinda figured that was the point to all of this. But for right now we could simply live as a couple, you know..."

"Hmmn..."

"I need to think about it, okay?"

"Sure."

When I got home from class that afternoon I found Aunt Vi was not alone. A strange car was in the driveway and when I entered, she was sitting on the sofa with another woman. Aunt Vi quickly arose and came to the door to meet me. She was wearing a black leather corset with garters and black lace stockings, no panties. The corset barely supported her big tits but left the nipples exposed. These were now adorned with clamps connected by chains. Another set of long chains connected to another clamp on her pussy. Her high heels were well over 4" and she wore an ornately studded black leather collar with a short chain leash dangling from it. Her hair was pulled back into a tail and a bright smile lit up her face.

"Master Chris, you are home! I have been waiting eagerly for you!"

She bowed her head as she offered me a cocktail on a silver plate.

"Who is this?" I asked looking at the other woman.

Aunt Vi snapped her fingers sharply and point at the floor. The woman slipped off of the sofa and knelt.

"Master, this one is not yet permitted to speak. I call her cunt. In the past,Cunt serviced me when my Master is away. Now that you are my Master, I have summoned her here to be inspected and tested. If you disapprove, I shall send her away."

I looked at the woman. Her build was quite petite, her blonde hair was also worn in a ponytail. She was clad in a red ensemble. She wore no bra but a short, lace camisole, along with a garter belt with stockings, bikini panties and high heels. Around her neck was another dog collar, also in red, with a short leash, and a ball gag was in her mouth.

"Stand cunt!" Vi barked and the woman stood meekly.

I was stunned to see that it was Cheryl, from the video. Holy shit!

"Would Master like to inspect this cunt?" Vi asked.

I kissed Vi on the cheek and whispered in her ear."

"Is she willing? And what is her safeword?"

"She is, and it is woodpecker, but she will not use it. She never does."

I turned then to Cheryl and looked her over. She refused to meet my eyes, always looking down.

Cheryl stood barely 5'5" or so in her high heels and still had a gymnast's figure. Her legs were well toned and her ass very firm. Her tits were small and on a whim I grasped the camisole at the neckline and ripped it open. Her tiny nipples were dark pink and sat in small bright pink areola barely bigger than a quarter.

"Quite small aren't they?" I said.

"Yes Master." Aunt Vi responded. "She is just a 32A but she has other skills."

"Oh?"

"Yes, She has a very tight little cunt and she can please you with her mouth too. Show him!" she snapped her fingers.

Cheryl dropped to her knees in front of me and quickly opened my jeans. Aunt Vi removed her ball gag. In a moment she had my cock out and was kissing and licking it all over. Very expertly too. In High School I never doubted that she gave head but it was only the Quarterback who she would go out with. Now here she was sucking my cock! I watched her face. She would look up at me and I could see an animal lust burning in her baby blue eyes as she sucked my cock with a raw, visceral appetite. Damn! I pulled aunt Vi to me and kissed her, forcing my tongue into her mouth as I tugged on her ponytail with one hand and her nipple chains with the other. Her attempts to whimper around my invading tongue were the catalyst I needed and I started cumming.

Cheryl was indeed an expert on cocksucking. And filled her mouth to near bursting with my cum, then decorated her tiny titties with the last dribbles. She then looked at Aunt Vi in expectation. Aunt Vi pulled Cheryl to her feet. I knew Aunt Vi wanted my cum.

"Vi, lie on the sofa, quickly now!"

As she hurried to comply I held Cheryl by the throat."You are going to mount her and give her my cum. All of it, don't swallow any!"

As Aunt Vi opened her mouth then, Cheryl let my cum slowly drip in long strings from her lips. I watched until Cheryl had finished and they were kissing. I kicked off my shoes and pants. Moving around behind Cheryl on the sofa and fingered her pussy. She was wet and pushed back against my hand, signalling her desire. I pressed my cock into her pussy and pushed.

Damn she was tight! I pulled out and tried again. This time my head entered and she whimpered. Aunt Vi looked at me over Cheryl's shoulder, "Fuck her Master! Fuck her tight cunt!'

"She's so damn tight...,"

"Don't resist him cunt!" she said and pulled Cheryl's hair.

Cheryl relaxed and I slid in a little easier. I fucked Cheryl as she and Aunt Vi kissed and groped. I had never felt a pussy this tight before and although it was really nice, I realized that I was more turned on by the fact that I was sharing this girl with Aunt Vi.

"Fuck her Master!"

But an idea had come to mind.

"No!" I said and pulled out of Cheryl's pussy.

I knew that the restraints were still on the big master bed. Taking each of them by the wrist I guided them into the room and pointed at the bed.

"Vi, lie down. Cunt, put the restraints on her."

While this was going on I opened the nightstand drawer and got a tube of lube. I liberally lubed up Cheryl's hand and added more to Aunt Vi's pussy.

"Fist her!"

Aunt Vi's eyes went wide with surprise but the grin on her face told me that she would happily go along. I watched in fascination as Cheryl worked Vi's pussy and started fingering her. Soon she had all four fingers stroking in and out. Finally she folded her thumb into her palm and slid her whole hand inside. Aunt Vi was groaning in pleasure.

I got on the bed behind Cheryl and grabbed her leash.

"Cunt! Your pussy is damn tight. You must not get much cock."

She stayed silent but shook her head no.

I added some lube to my cock and started fucking her again.

"Lick her clit. Suck her clit. Oh yeah make her cum."

Cheryl complied and in a few minutes Aunt Vi was lost in waves of pleasure.

I was loving this. Fucking the gymnast/cheerleader from high school who had been out of my league, completely unattainable. Yet she was a submissive sex slave for my Aunt, and now me. I fucked her tight pussy as she fisted and ate Aunt Vi's pussy. Holy shit this was unbelievable! Aunt Vi was bucking and thrashing against the restraints and crying out in ecstasy. I remembered watching the videos and realized that although Uncle Frank had also fucked her, I had not seen Cheryl take it in the ass.

I squirted lube onto Cheryl's ass and she tensed up. I pulled out from her pussy and pushed against her tighter asshole. She resisted me only for a moment and suddenly relaxed and I popped in. As I shoved my cock deep into her ass Cheryl finally found her voice and cried out.

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!"

I jerked on her leash. "What did you say Cunt?"

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD!" she screamed.

"Yes! Say it again!"

"OH-MY-FUCK-ING-GOD!!" she cried out each syllable.

"Do you like it Cunt?"

"I love it!

"What?"

"I FUCKING LOVE IT MASTER!!"

Cheryl's ass felt great and her screams of ecstasy drove me on. I pounded her ass for a few more minutes listening to her voice and finally came again. I filled her ass with cum and then fell aside, exhausted. Cheryl slowly withdrew her hand from Aunt Vi and then freed her before collapsing next to me. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close. Her little body was still trembling. Aunt Vi grabbed a bedspread, tossed it over us all and snuggled up on my other side.

"Wow." was all she said.

After napping together for about an hour or so, I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back I roused Cheryl. I kissed her tenderly and led her into the bathroom. Once we were in the shower and the sound of the water drowned out our conversation I quizzed her.

"Tell me when you first joined them."

"It was right after we graduated, that summer..."

"Okay, well then how did you go from, well... stuck up bitch to sex slave?"

Cheryl chuckled. "Yeah, I was a stuck up bitch in school. But Danny left me after graduation. I was working as cashier at Walmart and Vi came through my line. She was the only customer I had, we were alone, and she had the most insane mix of items. There were stockings, rope, lube, batteries and beer and wine coolers. She complemented my small hands, called them delicate and tempting. Then she asked me what time I got off and if I wanted to come over to a party after work. Then she leaned in close and whispered that there would only be the two of us there. Well, you know I was shocked and intrigued too. I mean, I had never been with a woman and yet she was so sexy! She was wearing a V-neck sweater and a push up bra. Everything about her screamed sexiness and suddenly I felt aroused. I agreed and she gave me her address. Frank was out of town and she tied me up, stripped me gave me my safeword, and made me cum about a dozen times before we were through. I was hooked. I can't explain it, but while I love being in charge in the real world, but being submissive in this world... well it frees me. I don't have to decide anything, I don't have to be strong or make plans or do anything except submit. I, I love it."

"What was your reaction to her calling you over today?"

"Well I had no idea that you were involved until you walked in. I thought you were gone and she and I would be alone. Honestly, I had not expected to fuck you, I'm glad I did, but I had no clue you would become my new master."

"Well I'm still learning, all of this is new to me. But I kinda like it."

"You were very good at it. You seem a natural. Take this shower for example. After dominating your sub, you must take time to cuddle and relax, sooth, comfort, refresh and reassure. You cannot be in a Dom/Sub relationship all the time. It is after all, just a game."

We bathed each other and I even shampooed her hair. Cheryl stroked my cock and in no time I was sporting a nice erection. Cheryl demonstrated that she still had a gymnast's abilities as she wrapped her arms about my neck, her legs around my waist and slowly impaled herself onto my cock. We slowly fucked standing up in the shower, kissing nonstop. Her climax was a small one but nice. She finished me off by sucking me.

As we toweled off Cheryl smiled at me. "By the way, I want to thank you."

"For what?"

"For popping my anal cherry."

"What?"

"Yeah, you were my first. I resisted everyone, including Vi. But you did it. And I was telling the truth, I do think I'm going to love feeling you in my ass."

"Wow, uh... okay. But if you didn't want it, you could have said no. You could have used your safe word."

Cheryl smiled and whispered, "To be honest, I don't fucking remember what my safeword is. I've never used it."

Cheryl dressed and left. I watched Aunt Vi sleeping and reflected on the past few days and all that had happened. I realized that Aunt Vi had called Cheryl over to show me that there were other women who would, could enjoy this game... That she didn't want to become my girlfriend or wife but only remain my lover. Okay, maybe I had jumped to a conclusion. Could Cheryl love me outside of the game? Was there a chance for us to become more than lovers? Or could I be happy to just be their lover? I decided that this was a pretty sweet deal and there was no need to rush to make changes.

Remembering what Cheryl had said about comforting and reassuring after the game, I went into the kitchen and built two sandwiches, grabbed a couple of drinks and came back to bed. Aunt Vi and I ate together, talked and laughed. As we snuggled down to sleep a couple of hours later Aunt Vi pressed her voluptuous bare body against my side and it felt great. Then ever so softly she whispered,

"Thank you Master Chris. I love you."

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,752 Followers