All Comments on 'My Lactation Slave Ch. 02'

by Lancer1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
I like to story in that...

it makes me think. While not having the ability or inclination to inflict pain or have pain infliced upon me, to truly love someone we submit to their love and their idea of love. This was truly a story about giving love and in love there is always an amount of pain involved, accidental or on pupose. Well written with excellent use of word pictures. Carry on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE please

love it so hot more please

movermoverover 13 years ago
GR8

Very interesting, really enjoying your word pictures. Not really into BDSM, but lactation does interest me. Keep up the good work and i'll keep reading.

GlosUKGlosUKover 13 years ago
Fantastic

You are a fantastic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please, more

A story I keep coming back too. Please keep this going.

joodlejoodleabout 10 years ago
Moremore!!!

Yes, please more. I love Jack's devotion, and I am thrilled that she is a painslut. Please extend on that. Thank you!

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Excellent

A very emotional story with love shining through. Like your style of writing especially the switching between Jack and Melinda; it's not too short or too long, just right to keep the story flowing.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

What a journey! Total subjectivity and submission! Certainly the degree of allowing her Master to Dominate.her…willingly.

Very erotic from my view!

Thanks for this.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

A great story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous