All Comments on 'My Lady Grotesque'

by istanbulnoir

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not ....

Gross. Not literary, erotic but sickening. No value.

istanbulnoiristanbulnoirover 16 years agoAuthor
define your terms please

the story does not aspire to be 'literary', whatever that might mean. define 'literary', define 'value'. and send more negative comments please. and in future stick to reading the kind of please the creative writing class teacher type junk that pervades this site. plot, character' place etc. in this type of writing just get in the way...this site is about sex. anyone who attempts 'literary' writing here is a very sad case indeed; rather like you.

terricdterricdover 16 years ago
terricd

really love "old Domme Ladies".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A little plump, especially around her bottom, looks to be 60+,too short dress, why do they come to the dance parties. Well I will tell you why, they want to be fucked by a much younger guy like me. 2 targets tonight, I move next to one on the crowded floor, I look at her, my hand goes under her dress,, she doesn't stop me, my hand moves between her legs, I grab her hand, pulling her away, off the floor, down a back corridor, past 2 barely 20 somethings, she is against the wall, he is against her, moving quickly. I push her back, my hand under her dress, pulling her panties down, jamming a finger up into her pussy, she looks horrified, but she is wet, I let my cock out of my pants, putting her hand on it, leaning into her. I am finger fucking her as she hesitatingly strokes my cock, quicker now. I move my hand, turning her around, hard against the wall, i lift her dress, she feels my cock, I make her look over at the 20 somethings, he is thrusting hard into her as I move my cock between her slit and push up, I don't hesitate I fuck her as hard as I can , she pushes back, I hear look at that old slut, I fuck her hard, then 4 long hard thrusts almost lifting her off the floor as my cum sprays into her, she cant move. I stay up her, until I am ready and pull back. I move, she turns, her face flushed, pulling up her panties. I walk away, I get a drink, I watch her back on the floor, 2 guys move to her, one lifts her dress, she lets him and they move away. I look for my second target, the one with the plump bottom, I cant see her, oh well, 1 out of 2. I notice a young girl sitting on a guys lap on the sofa, I watch, yep, his cock is in her, I watch her face, she looks to be enjoying it. I look back, I see target number 2, she is walking back on the floor, fixing her dress. I move over, start to move, my hand on her leg, tights, she looks at me, my hand moves higher, my finger moving along her ass, probing, lower, her tights wet, the slut already has been fucked. I push, moving my fingers, she nods, I move , she follows. Out to the corridor, a young girl is blowing a guy, a fat girl is being fucked, 2 other guys are watching her, I move further, the handicapped toilet, it is in use as my fingers move along the crotch of her tights. the door opens, 2 girls come out, mm, I pull her in, lock the door. I drop my pants, pushing her head down, she doesn't hesitate, mmm, I lean back, she stops, standing, pulling her tights down and turned, bending, I move behind her, straight up into her slop filled pussy, she loves it, holding onto the rail, fuck me, oh, fuck me. I put my thumb on her anus and push, she opens, I hear arghhhh, I pull back, no, she reaches back for me, I move back, hands on the rail, she grabs it, I push back into her, three or four pumps and I pull out and move my slop covered cock to her ass. No, she lets go of the rail, I push forward, grab the rail slut, she does, I push, I feel her anus open, oh, oh, oh slow, oh and I keep pushing, slow until I am against her and I start to move, at first she just stood there, then her fingers moved to her pussy as I fucked her ass, my body slapping against her bottom, my cock enjoying her warm, tight ass, knowing that most of the young girls wont let me do this but the older women usually resist at first but the thought of a young hard cock is usually enough to just as I am doing now,to fill their stretched ass with cum. I pull back, clean up and leave, I am done, but I see her back on the floor again.

sootygirlsootygirlover 6 years ago
Adorable

Very erotic and satisfying in all ways.

sparktjsparktjalmost 4 years ago

Superb. I love old women who are still interested in good sex and have enjoyed several in their 60s and 70s. One of them was similar to the character in this story and was an amazingly good, dirty fuck. I also have a weakness for anklets and the sexual messages they convey, so your story was a hugely arousing for me. As soon as the COVID-19 is over I shall be seeing my 72yo lady friend. She has a large appetite for sex and we will fuck ourselves senseless. Hope to see more of this sort of specialised erotica from you. Many thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useristanbulnoir@istanbulnoir
Eroticism, it may be said, is assenting to life up to the point of death. Georges Bataille. I like to write about the unusual in the usual and the strange in the ordinary. Those are the places where the truth of the erotic is to be found. I write from experience, fantasy a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES