My Lady Grotesque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my cock slowly out of her and felt the soft friction of her pussy walls caressing him, and stopped where the helmet was held by her lips.

'I want it hard and deep,' she told me and I began to thrust in and out of her and her commentary began. She described every detail of what my cock was doing to her and how it felt and the filthy language that she used excited us even more. Each time my cock reached deep into her cunt she found some new profanity to scream out, and she told me how much her antique cunt loved my lovely young cock.

I fucked her for ten minutes this way and she fucked me back, and she gasped and cried as her climax drew near, and finally her juices ran down my cock and over my balls as she screamed out and came. I was going to come too, and I pulled out just as the spunk came spurting and oozing from my cock head and shot and dribbled over the glistening lips of her hungry cunt. Her hand shot down immediately she felt the warm cream pouring over her raw and strawberry red lips and rubbed it into them.

Never sated of her lust for young cock she turned and moved towards me, her mouth making for my cunt juice coated cock and took him between her lips and sucked herself off of him. Her sucking made him hard again and when she knew I was ready she stopped sucking and turned her back to me and leant forward and opened her arse cheeks and offered me entrance to her by her secret passage.

'Not everyone gets this,' she said.

This was the moment and I held my cock with the helmet boring against her sphincter and pushed slowly. The arse licking that I had treated her to earlier, and the slimy film of her cunt juice and spit that coated my cock were lubricant enough and my cock slid steadily up into her rectum.

She almost roared her 'yyyyyeeeeesssssss' as my cock slid up into her arsehole. I was all the way her in now and I felt the tight knot of her sphincter gripping the base of my cock, and the caress of the soft, warm velvet skin of her rectal canal, as it hugged my helmet and shaft. I slid in and out of her, nice and steady and slow, but not too hard. When a lady has surrendered to you her arse, it must be enjoyed delicately. I looked down to see her tight ring pucker in and out as my cock shafted Lady Grotesque's arsehole.

I wanted to have her lay on her back, so that I could see her face as I had her arse, so I pulled out and asked her to turn over. She smiled and said

'Get one of my dildoes from the draw over there. I went to the cabinet she had pointed to. I opened the drawer and there were several of those plastic and wooden and glass cocks there.

'The big, black one,' she said.

The word 'black' made me remember her porn film. I looked at the screen and saw that now Lady was squatting over her big, black bumfucker, who was sitting in a chair and with his cock up her arse to the hilt, while his accomplice attacked her cunt from the front.

'As you don't have two cocks, I will take care of my pussy with my dildo, while you look after my arse,' she said.

She laid back and I ran my hands under her heavy thighs and lifted her. At the same time, she opened her legs and pulled them up towards her torso. Her arsehole was fully dilated now and formed within the circle of her sphincter, a dark hole of three quarters of an inch or so in diameter, in the depths of which, I thought, great mysteries are solved.

The secret passage revealed and open, my cock was home in a second and as its tip reached the darker depths, I watched her peel open her pussy lips and position the dildo, before pushing it into herself.

I watched those two big, black cocks fucking her cunt and arse, and the dildo with which she fucked herself in her cunt, and my cock go in and out of her rectum, and I saw how she was, in her joy, beyond herself; she was 62 and 17, thousands of years old, and still waiting to be born.

'Your arsehole is heaven,' I told her.

'No,' she said, 'it's hell. Pure dark, delicious hell.'

'Oh yes,' I cried, 'your arse is perfection. I'm fucking your arse.'

'Fuck it well,' she ordered.

Finally after minutes of this brutal and delicate fucking, those black cocks emptied themselves into her and she came, and her geriatric cunt juices ran down her dildo and onto her hand and around her pussy, and I thrust in as deep as I could go and then squirted my cum into her darkness.

With this incongruously and bizarrely beautiful old woman, whose erotic power lay in the very strangeness of her beauty, I had been taken somewhere I had never been before, and I wanted her to take me there again. But now, it is time to rest. We fell on each other exhausted and I embraced her. She was perfection. She put her head on my chest and I stroked her peroxide hair, looking for the grey roots below. My limp and cum slimy cock lay across the folds of her stomach with its head nestling in the little vale that leads down to her navel.

We lay thus entwined around each other for a while until she told me to lie back on the sofa. She sat at the opposite end and reached over me with her leg and began brushing her feet and toes, with their crimson red nails, over my cock. She continued this delightful footwork for a minute or more until, excelling himself and defying my expectation, my cock managed to harden again. Then she held her foot over him and let her anklet dangle over and swing and knock against the helmet. Then with great skill, she caused one of the little red hearts that hung decoratively from her anklet to come to rest, wedged slightly in my pee hole. The big toe of her other foot she ran gently up and down my shaft.

She looked at me to ensure that I was admiring her little stunt. My cock was twitching and she said

'I told you, you like my anklet.'

She bent her leg towards herself and reached down, and unhooked her anklet and taking it between her fingers, sat up and leaned towards me. She held it over my cock and lowered her hand a little, allowing the tiny chain and its dangling hearts gently scrape over my helmet and brush down my shaft. It was perhaps more the idea than the thing itself, but it was an exquisite sensation.

Next she took the anklet between thumb and forefinger of each hand and wrapped it once around my cock. She stared at me with a cruel look in her eyes and as she pulled the little chain tight, she purred

'Every woman is a sadist in her heart.'

The chain dug into the flesh of my shaft and the points at the bottoms of the little hearts pricked my cock. I was in ecstasy and one of those little hearts pierced the skin and I yelped in pain and pleasure. Lady Grotesque released the chain and it fell and hung around the base of my shaft. She leaned forward and licked away the little drop of blood that had oozed from the prick her little heart had made.

'Now you are mine,' she said.

We lay back and each of us fell silently into thought. As we drifted into sleep, I said to her

'I don't even know your name.'

'Yes,' she said, 'I can tell you my name now. Call me Divina.'

Lazily, her foot gently stroked my cock. She will soon have him ready for her again.

12