All Comments on 'My Landlord is an Alien'

by AcaciaBlossom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I like the story. But jasmine is a mean person and I do not like her at all.

craftsman315craftsman315almost 7 years ago
more please

Please tell me there is more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Well written and I like the premise. I could definitely read more. I like the humiliation aspect as well.

PolterGlitchPolterGlitchalmost 4 years ago
I like :)

Very good, you definitely put in the right category. But who needs enemies when you have friends like Jas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really liked the concept of the story, and your writing. But having the character of Jas around the whole time was a real drag, and kinda just a big turn off. I can see the appeal of a character like that, but it really isnt what I came to this story looking for.

Like the fact that no one told her to shut the fuck up was just. Ugh.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Kove it, the clinical approach on the aliens part was hot, along with its no-nonsense reveal of consequences if they didn't cooperate.

Would love to see Jas get some comeuppance :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many ways a second chapter could go.

Follow up chapter could detail Kay and the landlord in his bed, and then maybe the alien part of him gets recalled, but the human part of the landlord remembers what happened, and continues to play along. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous