My Landlord is an Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you really want to see those funbags swing, you should try her on her hands and knees," Jas offered.

"Yes, then gravity would allow them to hang and be more affected by the motion. But for this experiment, intercourse should be completed in one position."

"Understood." Jas watched quietly for a moment. "You can grab them, you know. Tits are considered good handles during sex, and she'll like the feeling." Without saying anything this time, Randall reached up and seized her breasts tightly, using them to brace himself for even more enthusiastic thrusts. A jolt of electricity shot through Kay's body, and she moaned again, her legs flailing a little. "See?"

"Jas, you are most useful to this experiment." Randall was panting by this time, losing his stiff and upright posture as he hung over Kay's body. "This was a good choice of hosts. Kay, how do you feel at this point in the intercourse?"

"I'm ... um ..." She was panting herself, even though she wasn't really doing anything, and her fists were still balled up. "I'm still, um, aroused."

"Does your body feel pleasure in this act?"

"... Yes, yes, it does," she admitted, gasping. "I'm feeling a lot of pleasure."

"Is this because you are a slut? According to Jas, this affects your physical reactions and makes you more aroused."

Kay tried not to respond, but found she couldn't. "Yes! I'm a slut, I'm a filthy slut and I really like the way you're grabbing me and ... and doing what you want with me!" As she admitted to being a slut, she felt her body tense up and closed her eyes - she was coming on the kitchen table in front of Jas, with her landlord's penis pounding at her.

Randall stopped pumping immediately. "The inside of her cunt is pulsing!" he gasped out. "The effect is - oh!" He pushed into her, hard, and she felt his cock spurt deep inside. "I believe that both Kay and this body have achieved orgasm."

After a moment, he pulled out. "The cock is limp, and the cunt fluid is sticking to it."

Jas leaned over and picked up Kay's underwear between two fingers. "Here you go. Wipe off with it."

He did so. "And does Kay not wipe off with it? Perhaps she cleans herself with the undergarments of this body?"

Jas laughed and shook her head. "There's a lot of things she can do. Just run off to the bathroom and clean yourself off, slut."

Kay first leaned up on her forearms, then pulled herself up to sit on the table. Randall hadn't really moved, so he was still right between her legs; as she sat up, he seemed fixated on her swinging breasts again, and eventually he reached out and held one almost with astonishment.

"The sexual pleasure in human mating is more intense than I would have believed previously," he remarked, rubbing his thumb over her nipple. His movement seemed easier, like he was more at home in his body now that he'd broken it in. "This will require many, many more experiments."

"Experiments with Jas?" Kay asked weakly, but he shook his head.

"Your body seems to be optimized for copulation, based on the memories of this body and your own status as a 'slut'. We would gain less data from intercourse with Jas. It would be illogical to use her in this way." He probably meant it as a kind of compliment, but it sounded to Kay a lot like he was saying that she was worthless for any purpose other than fucking, and the part of her that had enjoyed being treated like a piece of experimental meat made her shiver.

Despite her hopes, Jas noticed. "Damn, girl," she said, slapping Kay's flank, "ready for more? Go clean up like I told you." Randall moved slightly back, and Kay was able to put her feet on the floor and slip past him. She left the bathroom door open as she wet a washcloth and started to wipe herself down so that she could keep up with what they were saying - and why bother being modest now?

"This body is depleted of energy," Randall told Jas. "The intercourse drained more than was expected, as we did not realize there was so much movement. In what manner do humans recharge?"

"We sleep," Jas said. "In bed. Our bedrooms are in this part of the house, but it's not appropriate for Kay to sleep here anymore. If she's going to have sex with you, you ought to take her into your bed. That's what she expects."

"This is good to know. Is there anything else she will expect, as part of this arrangement?"

"Mainly just that you'll spend a lot of time together. Which you can do, because she lost her job and Randall was living off rent checks and social security. She's happy to be able to help you out with all your experimenting, I can tell. Aren't you, Kay?" she called out as Kay hesitantly stood in the bathroom doorway. "Well?"

"Um. Yeah." Why did she agree? Randall wasn't forcing her to do what Jas said - but for some reason, she couldn't stop herself.

"It's an honor for her to get to use her natural sluttiness to help in a scientific endeavor. And she's also happy to finally loosen up and find out that she's a slut in the first place, because normally she's stiff and uptight and boring. So you're helping her as well."

"That is good. A mutually beneficial relationship is useful for research purposes."

"You should really thank both of us, Kay. It was a joint effort."

Biting her lip, Kay hung her head. "Thanks," she said softly.

"I'm not sure Randall was able to hear that."

"Thank you for helping me find out that I'm a slut." She clasped her hands behind her back and looked up. Jas was triumphant; Randall appeared satisfied, which now seemed strange as he'd been so expressionless before.

"That's nice. Now, why don't you go show Randall the way to his bedroom and make sure he's comfortable?" Jas turned to go into her own bedroom, pausing at the door to watch. Kay took a few short steps forward, then stopped and bit her lips. Maybe this was all just a dream? Maybe she'd wake up soon and it wouldn't have happened? She held out a hand, took one of his, and led him through Randall's pitch-black house and up the stairs to the master bedroom.

12