My Last Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My God, I've taken that immense cock – all of it! I feel it distending me, my walls stretched, gripping tightly. Slowly Raymond rises and little by little his cock slides outward. I'm so swollen and tight that my every cell feels his penis retreating. Waves of ecstasy shoot from my cunt down both arms and legs. My heart races. His hips shift gradually forward again and I moan deeply as he crams into me. I can't believe this is happening. There's no pain any longer, everything I feel, every tiny movement is pure bliss. Back and forth he rides me, unhurriedly at first and gradually increasing in speed. Soon he is bucking hard against me, his sweat mingling with mine as we moan and gasp for breath.

PART 4

As if aware that my heightened senses can take no more, Raymond makes another change. Masterfully, he orders me kneel on the floor. He rests my head on my folded arms and pulls my butt high in the air. His hands glide over my back and cheeks for a while before one slips between my legs to fondle my clit. I move back and forth, moaning and loving it. Then my alien friend returns. This time it slips easily into my ready arse. My rocking increases until I am taking it all in as my heart thumps wildly.

Next thing I know Raymond is guiding my right hand between my legs.

"Play with yourself, if you want."

Want? Of course I want! My fingers quickly find my clit and start rubbing fervently. I am on the brink of climax again but try not to show it. I need to cum! I stifle the primeval noises trying to burst from me. The alien is moving in deep, regular circles which feel amazing.

I am at fever pitch ... so close ...

'SHIT!!!!'

Raymond's giant cock hammers its way into my pussy. I hear a wild growl as he enters me, forcing himself into the very depths of my swollen interior. It's so unexpected and so massive that I howl. He grabs one of my hips and starts pumping hard, the alien inside when he is out, and visa versa. There's not a second when I am not consumed by one or the other. The sensation is incredible. How is he doing this!? My fingers work feverishly on my clit as I rise to heights I never even imagined were possible. I wail, pant and buck. Both my pussy and arse lock tighter and tighter around their invaders as the tension grows. Juices are running down my inner thighs and every muscle is tensed beyond belief. Raymond's visceral growls add to my exhilaration.

As Raymond pumps me he harder he removes the alien, concentrating all his energies on his own pleasure. I'm so wound up that I hardly notice. I thrust back against him until, at last, I reach the peak. As I crest one final, gigantic wave my back arches and Raymond grips my damp hair, pulling my head back towards him. I'm beyond thought, driven by primitive urges alone. My cry of ecstacy, though muffled, echoes off the walls. I spasm uncontrollably as a series of violent waves race through my body. Still Raymond has me in his steel-like grip. One, two, three gigantic thrusts later and an unearthly howl reverberates around the room. I thrill at the sound. Raymond has cum.

Our pace slows. My limbs are jelly and I fall forward, unable to kneel upright any longer. Raymond lies over me, his massive cock still moving slowly inside. My swollen pussy pulsates around it. With a sense of rapture, we both lay there gasping for air, our hearts pounding. Neither of us utters a word.

In the silence I try to make sense of what just happened. Respect, fear, devotion and desire all swirl through my befuddled mind, though none quite seem to fit my new view of Raymond. Eventually he rolls onto his side, his satisfied cock flopping wetly downward. Tenderly he removes the scarf, peels the tape from my mouth and brushes a strand of damp hair from my cheek. His strong arms pull me close.

"So, I gather I still have my job?" I whisper eventually.

"I think I can answer that question in the affirmative," he replies with a smile. "But I'm warning you. If you're late again, you can expect more of the same."

I snuggle closer into his warm embrace, smile softly and mentally cross that new alarm clock off my shopping list.

12