My Latin Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed his jeans and boxers down further and his cock sprung out, hard and uncircumcised, although the foreskin had disappeared with being stretched to its limit. I ran a hand over it and down to his full and swollen balls, massaging them a little. I sat back on my thighs which were either side of his leg and rubbed myself wetly against them, stroking his cock and looking him in the eye as he reached up to hold my breast in one hand, once again squeezing it.

"Now I want to taste you," I said, and his eyes closed in anticipation.

Julio laid back against the pillows, and I leaned down to kiss him once again, tasting my juices still strong on his breath. He closed his eyes and I kissed his lids now, as he reached his hands up around me and stroked my back, his hands becoming entangled in my long hair, caressing it and my skin at once. I ran my tongue over his lobes and heard him take in his breath sharply, moaning softly. My breasts were pressed against his chest and I could feel the soft chest hair there tickling against my skin. He ran his hands down the curve of my back to my ass which he gently stroked and massaged while I continued running my tongue down his neck, now and then stopping to nip at his skin. My hands ran over his nipples which were small and hard, I circled and caressed his nipples as he had mine. I felt each circle harden further as I tongued them in turn, drawing one into my mouth and sucking, reaching a hand down to feel his cock stiffen as I sucked.

My hair fanned out across his chest as I worked each nipple, sensing how much Julio was enjoying it, knowing his were sensitive too and having a direct effect on his erection. I moved back up and rubbed my breasts across his chest, my large areolae such a contrast to his smaller ones, my paler skin contrasting sharply with his dark skin, my nipples connecting with his. I moved back up so Julio could suck my nipples once again, pushing my breasts into his face. He squeezed them and buried his face in them again and I felt his hips thrust against my own, his hard cock pressing against my thigh, wet and slippery from his arousal.

I moved swiftly down his body, reluctant to have him stop caressing my breasts but eager to run my mouth down his torso now. I sucked his nipples once more then ran my tongue over his belly, nipping at the soft dark hair underneath his belly button, reaching a hand down again to squeeze and stroke his cock. Every stroke seemed to bring a new gush of precum and this aroused me so much, I loved its slick slipperiness and salty taste. I licked my fingers as Julio strained to watch me, pushing back my hair now and lifting his head a little as I moved lower.

Licking around his groin, the V of hair above his jutting cock, and massaging his balls made Julio's erection ever stronger. I hadn't put my mouth on it yet but we both knew what was coming. I licked down his inner thighs and ran my tongue across his balls which were very swollen and tight. Julio's head went back and his eyes closed as I mouthed his tight sack, gently drawing a testicle into my mouth and sucking, loving his hot salty flesh inside my mouth and swirling my tongue to cover every part of it. I laid down beside him, my head resting against his hip, my breasts pressed hard against his thighs, and took his cock in my hand again.

Slowly I teased the head of his cock with my tongue, just the very tip. I heard Julio groan and felt him thrust. I looked up and saw him watching me eagerly, as he held my hair in his hands, pushing it back for a better view and caressing my scalp at the same time. I moved my lips over the head of his cock now and sucked hard, pushing my tongue a little into the eye of his cock, tasting the fresh precum oozing there. I cupped his balls in my hand and squeezed gently then sucked down half the length of his shaft, feeling the cock head against the roof of my mouth. I closed my eyes and sensed that Julio had closed his too, loving the feeling of his hard arousal in my mouth, sucking and licking all around, now and then moving down to his balls again and sucking each one while stroking his cock then moving back to his cock to take as much of it into my mouth as I could.

His taste was so hot and salty, his smell so strongly masculine, I felt more and more aroused at the intensity and intimacy of what I was doing. I never understood why some women didn't enjoy pleasuring a man in this way, if he was clean and hard I really felt it was one of the most intimate ways to make him feel good. I loved being able to feel just how hard he got and knowing it was because of what I was doing, loved the fact there was so much trust involved in the whole act, giving over to someone else's mouth.

Moving my body in tighter still I curled against Julio's leg, pressing my breasts harder against his strong thigh which tensed with every movement I made. I could feel his hand running down my back now and then but then back up to be tangled in my dark hair. I made my motions faster now so that with his hip movements he was really fucking my mouth, not enough to make me gag but I got most of his erection with each thrust. I could feel his balls becoming hotter and harder so I massaged underneath them, putting pressure on his perineum, hearing him groan and thrust rhythmically.

I knew he was close to coming, I didn't always allow a man to come inside my mouth but I didn't want his cock out of mine. His precum tasted good and I imagined his come also would. He began muttering my name as I sucked harder and a little faster now, my tongue swirling over the head relentlessly, until I heard Julio say "I'm coming", felt his balls tighten more than they had before and the unmistakable pulse of his ejaculation and orgasm under his balls. His hands gripped my hair as with several frantic movements of his hips he came, with a moan. I felt a hot splash against the roof of my mouth and tasted heat and salt, sucked my cheeks around him and swallowed his load, which tasted like his precum but more organic, feeling how tense he was then how he gradually relaxed, his cock softening slightly in my mouth as I licked the last remnants and droplets from his skin, relaxing my head now against his body. I heard his breathing slow and thought he'd gone to sleep but realised he was just relaxed. I watched his cock go from raging shaft to softer and pinker now, feeling his balls looser in my hand.

Julio pulled me up to lie next to him. I turned away and he spooned against me. His cock rested in the crack of my ass and his hand reached around to my breast which he stroked and squeezed. I pushed back against him still aroused and enjoying being softly caressed.

We began to talk now and Julio pulled the covers around us. We both felt surprised by what had happened, neither of us were really expecting things to go the way they did. We made plans to meet again the following week, and Julio said next time he'd make sure he had protection. Strange because I felt so satisfied where in the past I might have felt disappointed at not being penetrated.

I really thought that if I could have Julio's mouth engulfing my pussy every day I'd be a happy woman. I laid there longing for him to French kiss my labia once more. As if reading my thoughts he began fondling between my thighs again.

"I know you probably have to go but can I just taste you again," he whispered, licking down my back, the crack of my ass, then turning me and pushing my thigh down. He put those sensuous full lips again right over my entire pussy. I felt liquid inside again, felt I never wanted him to stop. His lips stimulated my lips, his tongue darted out again and he pulled me wide open as if to put his entire face inside me. I almost started to feel close to tears, heard my own voice far away saying "oh god yes, yes, Julio, don't stop, don't stop". His hands held my inner thighs and I felt a vibrating sensation on my clitoris, I don't know how he did this with his tongue but I had never felt anything like it before. He held my labia firmly with his lips and vibrated his tongue against my clitoris until I couldn't stand it anymore, felt myself orgasming violently, bucking wildly and almost passing out from the pleasure, not knowing where one orgasm stopped and the next began, Julio still unrelenting on my pussy and bringing me up to the surface only to have me crash down again and then rise, the waves of pleasure more intense than anything I'd ever felt.

He rested his head against my thigh and I could feel his soft hot breath on my skin. He pulled himself up again to kiss me, just as amazingly as he had just kissed my pussy. I wanted to stay but realised time was catching up with us. We laid side by side for a little longer, hands entwined, not speaking but our bodies touching at every curve and limb.

Julio and I went on to have many passionate meetings. He brought condoms other times and we made love wildly each time, meeting in motels and sometimes where he was housesitting, for hours at a time. Four hours with him could pass by literally in moments. I was always surprised when I checked the clock.

But our focus was always on giving each other oral pleasure. Julio definitely got off more on giving me pleasure than receiving it. I felt sometimes he got lost in my pussy and the extreme arousal he gave me and himself. He told me he loved my body and my orgasms, he would drive anywhere to meet me, would meet me anytime I wanted. I wanted him all the time. I would like awake at night thinking about his mouth - kissing my mouth or licking and sucking my pussy. Things ended abruptly with him, I don't know why, I miss him but what I miss most of all is those times when he spent hours with his face buried between my thighs making me come more than I have ever before. I still think about that now. I want him again.

12