All Comments on 'My Latina Daughter-In-Law'

by sandy77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Wife

He needs to marry Camila and pump her full of his cum till she sports a baby bump

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
The son is a total bastard!

Great story from beginning to end. Love the Dad sucking her tits full of milk. I remember doing that and loved the taste!

bbwseeking63bbwseeking63over 5 years ago
Good

Good story. You need to do a better job proofing.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
More please

such a hot story and needs more exciting action. Love to know who the son was shacking up with too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please, please, please...get an editor.

If you have 3 people in a room and one is a baby...you don't need....Tom: Cami you are beautiful. Cami: Tom I am the wife of your son. Reads like a screen play was expecting.... CAMI ENTERS STAGE LEFT.....keep working on it, I give you props for putting it out there.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Okay

Enjoyed the tale. 4*

Being grandfather he really does not need to adopt, and could only do it if son signs away his rights. So guess just bluster.

Stupid to let son know she was fucking his father as this will bode badly for the divorce if any wish to fight it.

Had hoped they would have travelled together to atlanta and surprise the loving couple, with camera and sound recording. His gf there could then have kicked the son out, having not known he was married.

You lost a lot of fun and games by closing too quickly, which spoiled the whole story.

Then lost opportunities of lactating fun in the bedroom, instead of vanilla sex.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked every bit of it up until the last paragraph. Wife should NEVER admit she is having an affair. We all know it greatly muddies up any divorce. They had plenty of data to prove that the son was having one but that's where you stop......knowledge of HIS affair. Then file for divorce, then do whatever. Good story other than that logic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy77@sandy77
Just a guy, who enjoys reading the various stories and have tried to be creative with a couple of my own.