All Comments on 'My Level of Expertise'

by BabyGirlPrecious

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Serenity_65Serenity_65about 15 years ago
That was hot!

Damn, that was hot! Need to get her card, and a...bring him along!

JustinNickThymeJustinNickThymeabout 15 years ago
Sexy!

Hot sexy story! I'm ready for a masssage...of my dick! Keep on writing, hon...very nice.

solitarysententialsolitarysententialabout 15 years ago
Massages Can Be Fun!

Although I tend to be alot more prolix when I write, I thoroughly enjoyed the read. Thanks for sharing your work.

Best Wishes,

Solitary Sentential

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FINALLY GETING I VERY HARD COCK

WOW WHAT CAN I SAY EXCELLENT STORY FANTASTIC WRITING.

SO VERY SEXUAL AND EXTREMELY EROTIC. DO HOPE THERE'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER PART TO THIS STORY.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Mmmmmm!

As I read, I could feel your fingers on me.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 15 years ago
Great story!

Good job! I enjoyed this!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 15 years ago
Great story!

Good job! I enjoyed this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh my..

I think I want to find this table... actually... I MUST find this table!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Leaves Me Wanting...more!

Great story from a new friend. Loved the turn of the doorknob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
still the best

I love this story. Any time I need to get excited all I have to do is read the story again. warejack9@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Areader

WOW just about like real life, I could think and see BabyGirl doing this to me ! The level of excitement was so strong in me that I said to myself is it shower time LOL ! Love it keep the writing up I will read them

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
was this offered in the brochure?

ok, I think Im going to read another...for research purposes.

-R

JestLookinJestLookinover 12 years ago
Yum

....it's lunch time.... wish I were eating pussy !! Your writing is great..

usmcret98usmcret98over 12 years ago
Now this is the massage I have always dreamed of getting

Great writing, I could feel your warm hands filled with lotion stroking my cock as I lay face down on the table reading this story. This is what a great massage should be, hopefully one day.....:-)

mitch_martin34mitch_martin34over 11 years ago
This was pretty hot

sitting here reading and stroking, I came so hard my cum hit me in the chin,lol. I am dying to fuck a woman with a mind like yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Massage

That is the kind of massage I would like. Wonderfully erotic. Peter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Images

That's What I want Precious! That's What I want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

Baby Girl, you are an incredible writer. John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Babygirl so Precious

Wow Great read.... here one for you from Gary magicialfingers or 4prescription4less for u...

babygirl, First when I saw you if warranted, when I came over to give you a massage and I saw u, I would Plant a Passion hot Kiss on your sweet lips, Then after several minutes of that I move to kissing your neck, and nibbling on your ears, & repeating the Kiss's.. So far I hope you like, Then after several more kiss like U have never been kissed before.

As I'm kissing on U, I would have with me oils, Then if you allowed and wanted U would lead me into 2 the bedroom, open up a night stand where all your toys are if you have any or wanted to use any with we have some Adult fun that is???

Then I go warm up the oils and come & warm U back up with more passionate kissing. Sound good so far?? U like??

Then I Grab the oils, disrobe you then and Slowly drip oils on back, while Slowly using my magic fingers tips lightly, and slowly but evenly rub them in and every so slowly kissing your back as I did this, Now as I slowly rub the oils in, I'd be given U a massage too. Then my favorite part is that I would tease U with light touches of fingers tips and rub in the oils working my way down to your lower back. Am I missing anything yet or do you like so far?

Now as I get down to your lower back and them Pink Panties I start to Play with your ass 4 what seems like an hour or probely would be, As an ass as your need attention and I love your ass, so nice looking.

All the while I be teasing U & working my way down your legs and thighs 2 your toes. IS this something your like so far?

By this time your wet & hot, Horny, as I finish your back your are ready to roll over so I roll U over, And I start my way back up your legs, Kissing, slowly and with the tips of my tongue and finger tips every so lightly rubbing oils in an massaging them in. Now as I get to the inner thighs, I skip pass the Honey spot, and start on belly button, work my way up to your beautiful breast. Where I nibble, suck UR nipples 4 what seems like hours and more then likely well be as I love suck nipples and play with breast.

As we still play well take the toys, and start playing with U, then I make love 2 U, hold U tight, cuddle you squeeze you and talk to you and listen to you. How does that sound?

gary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous