All Comments on 'My Life as a Maid Pt. 01'

by MissYellowPanties

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved It

Truly enjoyed it. Please continue this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of best

Definitely one of best sissy stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Has to be one of the best stories ever

LadyAelaLadyAelaalmost 7 years ago
Definitely one of the better written stories on here.

A new favorite. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
truly a great story

eagerly waiting for part 2

300bowler300300bowler300over 6 years ago
WONDERFUL

LIKE OTHERS I AM SO WAITING FOR PART TWO, THIS IS A GREAT STORY LINE, ONE COULD LOSE THEIR SELF IN IT, THINKING IT WAS THEM, BEING TURNED INTO A WOMAN...! BETTY jo xoxo PS ONE QUESTION: WHEN IS SHE GOING TO GET HER BREASTS, TO BE A COMPLETE WOMAN...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

You are an amazing writer. I love your work. Please continue

rukindrukindover 6 years ago
Incredibly Imaginative

Blown away by the creativity with this "Corporation" and the people in it. The only reason it didn't get five stars was the male anal sex at the end-- it seemed like the author had never experienced it himself, so gave us only a bare sketch. The whole story led up to that experience, and it should have been exciting and fully described instead of passively succinct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2 please !!!

How I have loved reading all that you have given to us to weave our way through . I do hope as I have enjoyed this so much that you will please find the tie to carry on with this sensual tale and how Gerry finds his own path .

Roco1957Roco1957over 6 years ago
Can I have this life?!?!

Excellent!!!! I am very much anticipating the next chapter. If I can only have this life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Waiting for Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best ever sissy story

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful story

I love how the story unfolds, plausible characters, the bisexual development. Can see myself in the story. Good writing, too.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa4 months ago

@MissYellowPanties you fascinated me very much with your story about Geraldine/Gerry and Caroline/Charlie, I was very drawn to Geraldine/Gerry.

I am in love with Geraldine/Gerry, I would like to be like her.

I am very interested in whether Geraldine/Garry will reunite with Caroline/Charlie, or will they get married and create their own family?

And what will happen to the hostel and Mrs. Graham?

Maybe she will be their good spirit, become their mother?

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English. SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. πŸ“–πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³β™€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘§πŸ»βš§πŸ§’πŸ».

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous